It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Arrested Demanded That McDonald's Workers Turn Off "Christian Music" Playing In Eatery

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
An intoxicated man was crazy mad about Christmas music and wanted Muslim and Hindu music. And as these situations usually do, the cops arrested the dolt, he meth on him.

Triggered by Christmas music playing at McDonalds, a Florida man demanded it be turned off. He wanted Muslim and Hindu music.

Angered that “Christian music” was being played inside a McDonald’s, a Florida man cursed at employees and other patrons and demanded that they “turn it off and play Muslim and Hindu music,” according to cops who arrested the customer.
thesmokinggun.com...

The Customer began cursing and came at employees in an aggressive manner, he also seemed intoxicated.

Allen, cops say, “began cursing at customers and employees” due to the “Christian music” being played over speakers in the fast food restaurant . The “Christian music” to which Allen referred was apparently Christmas tunes.

Allen, who appeared intoxicated, approached McDonald’s workers "in an aggressive manner," leaving the employees “in fear for their safety.” He was searched when the police arrested him, he had meth on him.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Sounds a bit deluded to want Muslim and Hindu Music.. Are they not errr totally different in cultural heritage???...

Anyway bottom line Christian country if you do not like it get the f#ck out, I do not dictate when I go to Muslim countries and certainly do not request my local curry house plays jingle bells..

Give a mouse some milk and the little bastard will think you have given him free rain to make absurd demands towards your hospitality,

RA
edit on 29-12-2016 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Since when do they play any music at McDonald's?

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

Since when do they play any music at McDonald's?

My local Mc D in the UK has music playing, Mainly so you cannot hear the chavs shouting.....

RA
edit on 29-12-2016 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Allen, a convicted felon, is locked up in lieu of $2150 bond. His lengthy rap sheet includes busts for assault; robbery; grand theft; trespass; battery; disorderly intoxication; lewd and lascivious exhibition; distributing stolen property; criminal mischief; and carrying a concealed weapon.

Hmm.....A convicted felon, with meth on him [ and apparently in him ] did something stupid. The real question is, with a rap sheet like that, what the hell is he doing out here with the rest of us?

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

Franchises, maybe different store play different or no music.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Agreed, this is the prison industries wet dream.

Meth and other highly addictive drugs that are cheap and available. Then the revolving door a-spinnin.

My main gripe is the our system is great on punishment, but what about helping the addicted?

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Why is this news? A meth head in a McD's throwing a tantrum? or because he wanted Muslim and Hindu music?

...let's just forget that he's a meth head and a convicted felon who didn't like the music selection..

Let's fixate on his choice of music................MUSLIM and HINDU....he must be a terrorist.

dumb.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

This is not a Christian country.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I think I may get all hopped up, head into my local McDonalds and demand they play Old Ones music. Nothing like the sound of idiot flute players to help aid the digestion of your Big Mac and supersized fries.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
They should've offered the guy a Happy Meal.... or give him a Big Mac in the face.

McDonald's should put Meth on their menu, it would make it the healthiest thing they have.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Is this really an issue that needs a thread? An idiot being an idiot at a Mcdonalds goes to jail.

I sometimes read the arrest report in the newspaper and sigh, but I never thought of posting them on ATS.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Yet your here and commented.

I found it interesting that he wanted different music, not any music but specific music.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
Sounds a bit deluded to want Muslim and Hindu Music.. Are they not errr totally different in cultural heritage???...

Anyway bottom line Christian country if you do not like it get the f#ck out, I do not dictate when I go to Muslim countries and certainly do not request my local curry house plays jingle bells..

Give a mouse some milk and the little bastard will think you have given him free rain to make absurd demands towards your hospitality,

RA
This is not a christian country. Why are you so bigoted about non christians that you would want them all to leave the country? Your bigotry is plain to see. If you don't like non christians, why don't you leave the country? But this guy is a dolt and needs to go sober up.
edit on 29-12-2016 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
And to think he could of had it his way at Burger King !!

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Is this really an issue that needs a thread? An idiot being an idiot at a Mcdonalds goes to jail.

I sometimes read the arrest report in the newspaper and sigh, but I never thought of posting them on ATS.

It's a thread meant to stir-up and play off of anti-Muslim sentiments.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Is it still too soon for a white guy to wear a Methhead Lives Matter shirt?

link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: slider1982

This is not a Christian country.

70%

Now mob rule is no good all of a sudden ?

link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

I think it is safe to say that the majority if citizens identify with Judeo Christian beliefs.

Of course we don't have a national religion. Splitting hairs is fun though.
edit on 29-12-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Woodcarver

I think it is safe to say that the majority if citizens identify with Judeo Christian beliefs.

Of course we don't have a national religion. Splitting hairs is fun though.
I don't think that is accurate at all. Most christians don't even accept most judeo-christian beliefs. When is the last time you stoned a gay person to death?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join