It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Food Bank Gives Food To Muslims, Muslims then Demand Food Be Halal Compliant

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
If you're going to offer a Muslim food bank,

What "muslim food bank" are you on about?

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan
Yes some people will sacrifice their only source of income and offer to live with family because they love their animals, and those people are mentally ill. I have come to that conclusion that he is in fact mentally ill after two decades of intentionally destroying his mind, body, and spirit with hard drugs.

So maybe you have the resources and patience to deal with a crackhead that used to be your friend, but I got a family to worry about. Hopefully he gets his life back together and return to the person I used to know. Im not his daddy, chase bank, or the local food bank so he is going to have to make do with his momma cooking again. I also hate mushrooms, but you better believe I have eaten them when Im hungry. Same goes for cole slaw and collard greens. Don't care for them. but as a grown adult, If your hungry, your #ing hungry and not acting like a spoiled little bitch. Not directed at you, but merely a statement in general being said out loud.

Hungry kids, really hungry kids do the same. I know, because I was one once long ago in a particular year my parents were struggling. Back in the paper food stamp days, when they were not nearly as generous as they are today.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce
What "muslim food bank" are you on about?

It seems I misunderstood the OP. I thought this food bank was claiming to offer Halal compliant food, and then wasn't. That changes my outlook. Food banks can only redistribute what they're given, so the complaints should be directed at the community (and complaining probably isn't the best tone to use). If they can't eat the food, I'm sure someone else will.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Perhaps. I'm only hearing your side on this, and your story has changed even. I don't know you, and I don't know the person in question so I'll simply avoid commenting further in the situation.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Says it all really doesn't it. Its pathetic, really is. They should be denied ever using the food bank again. Complaining about the quality or source of free food demands a rain check that says, you are not in need go away....

As another user said here, food is food and if hungry you eat anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join