It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortion CEOs Say Ending Lives For Profit Is ‘Just No Fun Anymore’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Seems like a wee but crass message that Betty is conveying to the people outside of the abortion industry. She may want to think a bit before saying these types of things.

Betty Cockrum (yes that is correct) said that she has to talk to herself to even get out of be right now.

Get out of bed, Betty.” That’s what the Planned Parenthood of Indiana and Kentucky CEO, Betty Cockrum, now tells herself every morning. She tells the left-leaning student newspaper at Indiana University, “You got to talk to yourself to even get out of bed right now, and we do.”

She continues that the abortion industry is in total misery and when you fellow CEO's say "it's just no fun anymore" it gets harder by the day.

I think it’s safe to say the mood of the abortion industry is total misery. Cockrum says, “When your fellow CEOs say, ‘It’s just no fun anymore. It just gets harder by the day,’ that’s tough.”
thefederalist.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

What in hell would ever be "fun" about it in the first place!

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

What in hell would ever be "fun" about it in the first place!

The Lamborghinis.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I have no answer, I can't understand the deepest crevices of people's minds.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Surely she meant it in a nicer way, I can only hope anyhow. Maybe they took pride and joy in helping those women through such a traumatic and personal choice. Perhaps now the pressure on them is so bad that they cannot even take pleasure in knowing they are helping most of these women. Idk. Poor poor choice of words though.

-Alee

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Yes. Reminiscing about the good ol days
waving around dead fetuses and piles of cash.
Wut?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
wow, I thought the thread title was just sensationalism to get clicks but damn! she really did say that! that women is insane!

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I just see these people as psychopaths, how any rational and sane person could be part of this stuff and still be able to look at themselves in the mirror everyday I would think is troubling. Esp when you hear nurses speak about what they witness during procedures.

These people really are the bottom of the barrel when it comes to humanity, rather than educate people into being responsible when they open their f#cking legs all they do is try to make it as normal as any contraception.

As someone that is none religious I do not believe in hell, but these pieces of sh1t would be first inline if there ever was such a place..

RA

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Come on here Seasonal. Do you really think that this woman would casually say that? Did you notice that those statements were never, in that article, offered in context? That all of them were cut and pasted from the interview?
The googling I did offered no more than what that link provided other than expanded hyperbole by the parroting sites.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Just to put this out there they don't just do abortions, in fact that is just a small fraction of what planned parent hood does.

Truth is we need birth control readily available to people, let's be honest welfare I already a problem.

That being said just because someone is poor shouldn't deny them the right to joy in life, love and sex is a part of that for some people, I know, what savages.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Going by those quotes there she's clearly a schizo!

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
Surely she meant it in a nicer way, I can only hope anyhow. Maybe they took pride and joy in helping those women through such a traumatic and personal choice.
-Alee

Sorry what??, fairly obvious what she means.... Abortion "industry", profit money greed, people like this do nothing for the goodness of humanity..

RA

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess
Um, is she not aware of how controversial the "procedure" is?

For a CEO she isn't called sunny, cause she ain't bright.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

I do my darnedest to get solid stories. But once and a while a bad one will squeak by.

I don't call babies-fetus
I call pro-choice pro abortion
I call it killing
Procedures are killing someone, they are just young
I understand I am no better than a women who has had an abortion (we are all sinners).

And if it's called anything else it is diluting the seriousness of the issue.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Some people know right from wrong, conversely, some don't. A lot don't.

"INDUSTRY" that there says a lot. Making an appointment to see someone who will shred and kill your fetus, going and then paying to have the killing done... That takes a sick, sick mind and person.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

That being said just because someone is poor shouldn't deny them the right to joy in life, love and sex is a part of that for some people, I know, what savages.

Honestly how much is a condom?, my son in his first two years has cost me about the same as 10'000 condoms in financial terms, being poor has nothing to do with bad decisions. It is of course open to debate how and why people get themselves into these situations where they need to have these procedures done but I guess that will be for another thread...

RA

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I hope your right, but....

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Creepy!

Oh well, maybe her subconscious guilt is getting to her or she is a sociopath.... IMHO of course

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Not to be crass either but, you dont have to be rich to know when to pull out.

I dont understand how people get pregnant by accident, unless they are daft.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
She is speaking of family planning and all of the other services they provide being constantly under fire. As well as abortion.

It is not about abortion having ever been fun and I think you know that.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join