It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jihadi mom kisses tiny daughters, aged 7 and 9, goodbye, then sends off on suicide bomb mission

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow
a reply to: Christosterone

Radical Islam sucks big ass...

I would die for my daughter, not have her die for me.

What can the west we do in the face of such evil??

The Nuclear Yield of a W88 warhead is 475 kt TNT.

So your solution is to kill women and children en masse?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I cannot fathom the depravity of enemy who would send her seven-year-old daughter to die…

I feel you. All empathetic, decent and sane people will NOT be able to comprehend the motives, mindset, and driving force to commit such evil, vile, twisted, dark, disgusting, stomach-churning psychopathic behaviour. To use and murder two innocent young children in such a way for ideological and political means is as evil as it can get. It's gut-wrenching, to say the least.

I cannot come up with a workable immigration policy which could account for somebody willing to send their own beautiful child on a suicide murder mission…

Are you seriously lumping the entire middle-east into one basket—as people who martyr their children—by making that statement...?

When I was in Syria many years ago, I couldn't help but admire the beauty of many Christian Churches AND Mosque there. I admired how all the many Christians and Muslims lived as one people there — the Syrian people see themselves as Syrian first — religious ideology doesn't play a major role in society in Syria as some in the west ignorantly may assume. You see, Syria is the most "westernized" country in that part of the world. It is a very open and modern society.

You do realize Christmas is celebrated in a huge fashion within Syrian society...?

It is not in my nature anor the nature of any of the high West societies to suspect seven-year-old little girls of murderous intent…

Are you implying in your statement that the seven-year old possessed an ideology of her own that formed her "intent" that made her condone being used as a suicide bomber...?

You do realize Syria was *never* a backwards Wahhabi state like America's best friend Saudi Arabia is...? You do realize many of these people committing these acts are not Syrian at all? Also, women there have many rights and hold more positions in government than women in the U.S is just one way of expressing to you how open and modern a society it is. The nightclubs, art galleries, coffee houses, cool tattoo shops, etc. fit right into western society ways.

I mention all this because you seem to have confused *western backed terrorist and/or Wahhabi fundamentalist* with the majority of the good decent people in the middle east who are not that way...

What can the west we do in the face of such evil??

A: The west should stop arming and funding terrorist. The US outsourced *the invasion* of Syria to Al-Nussra and Al-Qaeda. That LOTR video you posted holds more symbolism for the Syrian people's fight against American imperialism than anything else...

The west—primarily the U.S, France, U.K—should stop arming and funding terrorist organizations such as Al-Nussra, Al-Qaeda and its many allies to fight their ground wars in order to implement western imperialist agendas. The people of the west—especially American soldiers—should tell their government to stop committing evil across the globe and end their evil imperialist agendas.

Some people need to wake up and understand geopolitics—primarily the affects of American imperialism on the rest of the world—in a more realistic fashion.

I will end by sharing this video since many in the west appear to be ignorant concerning the reality of Syria:

Christmas celebrations and the lighting of the town square in Aleppo. It's the first time the Syrian people have gathered to celebrate CHRISTMAS in Aleppo since the American lead INVASION began five years ago...

edit on 21-12-2016 by Involutionist because: Grammar & Punctuation SUCKS!

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
"mission accomplished"

-said the video editor who passed this to the mirror (which is now a trusted news source).

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Leave them to god, Paradise is the last place this type of person will EVER see.

Evil is too nice a term for them.

(post by PorteurDeMort removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

originally posted by: Christosterone

originally posted by: imjack
It's not confirmed these girls are the same ones that attacked the police station.

Who cares though right!

If I cede your point that it was another 7 year old little girl then its ok?
Thanks for your contribution...

-Chris

Amazing, so the focus is not that a 7 year old little girl was sent by some sick f**k to blow herself and others up, but the fact that it wasnt "that" little girl.......smfh

I guess if it was some other 7-year-old, then she might have a been a Christian so the moral equivalence card could be played or something.

I don't know what it matters any more.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

originally posted by: Christosterone

originally posted by: imjack
It's not confirmed these girls are the same ones that attacked the police station.

Who cares though right!

If I cede your point that it was another 7 year old little girl then its ok?
Thanks for your contribution...

-Chris

Amazing, so the focus is not that a 7 year old little girl was sent by some sick f**k to blow herself and others up, but the fact that it wasnt "that" little girl.......smfh

I guess if it was some other 7-year-old, then she might have a been a Christian so the moral equivalence card could be played or something.

I don't know what it matters any more.

Your ignorance to his point only confides it. Thanks for answering my 'serious' comment though, while I report the only known fact to this echo chamber.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

It's not propaganda.

It's an all too familiar scenario faced by forces over there...

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

So what was the point?

Someone sent a 7-year-old girl as a suicide bomber.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You missed multiple points, I'm not really fully prepared to have this conversation.

The first one, is obviously the man is controlling the entire situation.

But I don't care to go on.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: real_one

I know this type of stuff happens but this seems fake, propaganda and of poor quality.

The videos are believed to be filmed consecutively, and shortly before the girl died, however the clips are impossible to verify.

It is also not confirmed if the girl who died in the police station bombing is the same one featured in the footage.

Not buying it.

If it's true, absolutely disgusting.

One can only hope it's fake. Poor souls raised to die for extremism.

edit on 21-12-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

It's not evil. It's desperation. In the west we send our children to die in wars all the time too. Except we have the money, organization, and equipment to fight battles. They have to resort to soft targets, trading more blood for less money spent.

If the roles were reversed, we would do the exact same thing in the US. It might not carry the religious connotations that it does there, but it's historically one of the most cost efficient ways to fight a war that there is.

You yourself have criticized Muslims for fleeing their land and not fighting instead wanting asylum. Is it ok because those are men? This is what fighting on a low budget looks like.

It's sick, but children make great soldiers, even better than the teenagers we use. They're even more obedient, they look harmless so they're scrutinized less, and it's difficult to proactively shoot them because if you do you get slammed for executing children. That's what fighting a war to win looks like.
edit on 21-12-2016 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: goou111
They put allah above their children. Why would anyone put god above their own kids?

Why do politicians send your kids to die in wars for the good of the nation? Nation > kids is just as bad as God > kids. It's remarkably similar thinking too. If you've ever supported sending soldiers to a war in place of yourself going, you're just as guilty as this woman.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

It's not evil. It's desperation. In the west we send our children to die in wars all the time too. Except we have the money, organization, and equipment to fight battles. They have to resort to soft targets, trading more blood for less money spent.

If the roles were reversed, we would do the exact same thing in the US. It might not carry the religious connotations that it does there, but it's historically one of the most cost efficient ways to fight a war that there is.

You yourself have criticized Muslims for fleeing their land and not fighting instead wanting asylum. Is it ok because those are men? This is what fighting on a low budget looks like.

It's sick, but children make great soldiers, even better than the teenagers we use. They're even more obedient, they look harmless so they're scrutinized less, and it's difficult to proactively shoot them because if you do you get slammed for executing children. That's what fighting a war to win looks like.

I f you want to see fighting to win wait till the new guy is in charge of the military. ROE lifted. scorched earth re instated. Fight wars fast and lethally. if you dont want to die get out of the way.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Most people out there still just do not get it.

“IS” is doing you a favour right now with all this mayhem in getting the general population to wake up.

Their whole population is out to change all your lifestyles to that of a devout Muslim. They are out breading you, parts of the UK are already gone. You are just a little way down the line.

Wake up people.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Moderate jihadists supported by the U.S of A, aren’t they? I mean .. this sort of trashes all Muslims are dealing with day in and day out, the Syrian people suffering these retarded bastards for 5 years and still we are supporting these monsters!

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
So are these the terrorists we are supposed to be supporting against Assad?

I hope Trump pulls out of the region completely so my country can follow. I am getting so sick of this stuff. We let parts of Africa butcher each other without getting involved so why not the ME.

They will wise up eventually create their own laws for reason. I don't want to see it anymore or believe we had somehow contributed. I don't want anything they have so I don't want to even look at them.

If I didn't hear the word Syria for the rest of my life I would die a much more peaceful man.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MAC269

Most people out there still just do not get it.

“IS” is doing you a favour right now with all this mayhem in getting the general population to wake up.

Their whole population is out to change all your lifestyles to that of a devout Muslim. They are out breading you, parts of the UK are already gone. You are just a little way down the line.

Wake up people.

IS is doing us a favor?!?!

OK Hillary, good thing nobody is going to ever let you back in the state department.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Nothing can justify the usage of the children in military/religious conflicts as they have no concept or understanding of both martyrdom and death, not even animal’s use their offspring’s in whatever conflicts!

These bastards stole those kids from somewhere to use them in their propaganda, I am sure of it… this is so inhumane.

edit on 21-12-2016 by Syphone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Jihadi mom kisses tiny daughters, aged 7 and 9, goodbye, then sends off on suicide bomb mission

You know that it is considered racist to report on instances like this right?
You are bigoting their culture and religious practices. It is true, i checked with SJW HQ. You should be reporting on people just for attending christian churches and for uttering the sentence "Merry Christmas" instead because that is what counts.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join