It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God-In-A-Box: What is it?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Near Los Alamos------Now Kaaba-Allah Saturn Sorcerers and Zio $cientists, I'm gonna have to disable your toys if you keep using them for harm.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: justseth
(1) Requires a 140 IQ or higher to cause the God effect AND a strong math and/or physics foundation.

I'm over 9000 and I have a PHD in Transformative Hermeneutics of Quantum Gravity.

You don't impress me one bit

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron
130 is 1%, 140 would most likely be far lower.

Depends on what test you are using IQ numbers is not universal.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Here are answers to your questions:

Jellyrev: where can I get this god-in-a-box.?!?!?!?!?! over 140? so it only works on 1% of the population

Metallicus: I Googled it and NOTHING. How about a link?

Riffrafter: Please post sources and/or where one can obtain this information regarding "God-in-a box" so that we can see and judge for ourselves the veracity of your post.

JustSeth: Here are the links you requested. Its in the form of scientific papers at the the following URL.

woodystanford.wordpress.com...

VERTEX is the consciousness component of it, where EXPER is the literal physics portion. It basically talks about a minor theory that could explain the origin of the Big Bang.

EXPER is about modeling subatomic particles using a new geometric approach coupled with workstations/supercomputers running FEM/FEA analysis.

Reading and understanding them is what invokes the side-effect. We think it might be the origin of a lot of the anti-CERN stuff because discovery of Higgs Boson data seems to intensify the effect (which is painful at these intensities).

SelectStart: I has less postes I want more powers.

JustSeth: I was going to crack a joke about how GIAB might be what you are looking for, but its just way to real. I would instead advise against using something like this to develop powers of consciousness.

Chronaut: You need to Google "time-cube".

JustSeth: Funny. However I can assure you that we are on a firm scientific foundation on this one.

Anotherside: Is this like saying deus ex machina?

Basically...we see this as an opportunity to accomplish what the physicists and other scientists have been unable to do at CERN (we believe to be the true culprits in this) with their continuing research that is opening literal portals to other worlds. Our research indicates that a significant portion of the population at any given moment is Alien.

To we have to deus ex machina....we got together and collectively worked out what's ailing us and implemented it. It's still in process of further implementation.

LucidParadox: He's talking about GIAB ... an offshoot of the human genome project

JustSeth: Genetics we are predicting will play a major role in how this all transpires. I want to show you some images that will shock you.

What you are seeing here is a 3D printer that can basically produce portions of human organs. Think “Fifth Element”. Its part of projects dealing with “tissue on silicon” with predictions that we might be able to put a complete female reproductive system on a chip at some point.

It might have application in interstellar colonization.

A lot of you might have heard of hiC ( www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... what LucidParadox is referring to). We anticipate that through cryptographic-type analysis of the genome structure that we will uncover the primary principles of life itself, which I think critical to the over all success of what various groups are individually working on.

Its impressive that at least one of you knows about what's actually going on.

That looks like all the questions for now. I'll continue to upload pertinent information as I get it prepared.
edit on 12/20/2016 by justseth because: including pictures after the fact

edit on 12/20/2016 by justseth because: typos

edit on 12/20/2016 by justseth because: adding research links

edit on 12/20/2016 by justseth because: adding links corerctly

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
This isn't much better as a stab at your story than what you had at the top of the page there.

Don't quit your day job for a life of sci-fi writing.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

*Choking on laughter*

Oh.... you nailed it.... so hard!

HEHEHEHE!

Oh, my aching guts hehehe!

I am actually going to die if I keep re-reading this post hahahaha!

Thank you so much!

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Oh hush you two

Look if this was science fiction, it would be absolutely terrifying and entertaining. So I am quitting my day job! So there.

Cool pictures though? (Already knows I have two future fans in you two @ Bedlam and TrueBrit)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I think everyone still wants to know what "slidey force" is.

What is it?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Junkheap

What is it?

The best way to describe "slidey force" is the movie, Highlander (you remember with The Prize, and Kurgan and Sean Connery). Well, slidey force is VERY much like how The Prize is described in the movie Highlander. Hope this helps a little.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This technically isn't part of GIAB but very related. We've looked at the anxiety/paranoia thing that's been afflicting us, and we figure we have A solution to it.

Its called the Directive. You can download it from here. Apparently you guys were right...its CERN.

The Directive (woodystanford.files.wordpress.com...)

The problem appears to be connectivity to dark matter informationally (maybe the origin of the myth that if you should see the face of God that you would die). This paper talks about how to realistically reduce that link.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: justseth

Hmmmm. I read that and what stuck out was:-

"...we have found that the best way of fighting paranoia is by distribution of accurate information, basically short-circuiting the deleterious energy that is hurting us."

Why do all these things try and use big words to sound smart? But then use those words stupidly.

Anyone who uses the word deleterious is either extremely pretentious or they are trying to trick you.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I think the OP should point out that he is the guy that runs the blog site he keeps linking too.

link

And that the site is geared around selling plans for rockets ships to people.

Q: Is it true that owning a rocket get’s you the “chicks”?

A: Yes, our marketing research indicates.

link

I mean if rockets get you the chicks...........
edit on 20-12-2016 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: justseth

CRAP I'm out ...115 IQ ,I'm TOO stupid.
I can HADLY wait until they can do this with MAYA software...so I can work it.
edit on 20-12-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Is this relevant?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

God, I hope. lol.

Must be Tachyons...

Something occurred to me about this though. We aren't trying to be blasphemous about this, its just that GIAB is directly related to the "God Particle" the Higgs Boson in the Standard Model of physics. If you aren't offended by the term "God Paritcle" then "God-in-a-Box" shouldn't be too much of a stretch.

edit on 12/20/2016 by justseth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: justseth

What is it?

The best way to describe "slidey force" is the movie, Highlander (you remember with The Prize, and Kurgan and Sean Connery). Well, slidey force is VERY much like how The Prize is described in the movie Highlander. Hope this helps a little.

So....Total fiction then.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: karmicecstasy

Everyone knows that chicks dig giant robots.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Found it

Whenever you put some energy in something God puts you down, so this vid must be relevant

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

damn why people always post my ideas faster than me?
anyway this

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: karmicecstasy

Everyone knows that chicks dig giant robots.

Not necessarily mutually exclusive my friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join