It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump misspells unprecedented but Obama says Uh and Uhhh

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Udntknowjack

Autocorrect exists and Trump didn't come nowhere close to spelling "unprecented"

How fitting.
What was this about autocorrect?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

To be fair, I smoked a lot of weed tonight. That is embarrassing on my part though. Yikes.

And I have autocorrect turned off on my phone due to the fact that it's annoying as hell.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
www.google.com...

"Trump originally misspelled "unprecedented," but later deleted the tweet and reposted.  "

Hey unlike Hillary Clinton who has everything handed to her even having laughing scripted into her speech that she didn't write but Trump misspells one word and the media goes Grammar Nazi on him. I'd rather have him tweet/post his own stuff than have a staffer post it. Simple things like misspelling tell me he is Human.

And Obama during his last press conference Uh and Uh and Hillary wasn't treated fairly and uh electoral college system is outdated even though I won twice because of it and uh we have no hope and uh I told Russia to knock it off and uh........

Trump makes an ass out of himself regularly on Twitter, this misspelling is nothing compared to some of his asinine rants, LOL!

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt
a reply to: Stevemagegod

this brings new Hope to people like me! Even I can be president.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join