It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York firefighter set fire to own home Blames Blacklives matter.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

New York firefighter charged with setting fire to own home — and blaming it on Black Lives Matter.

A New York firefighter was arrested after allegedly setting fire to his own home in an apparent attempt to smear anti-police brutality activists. Jason Stokes pleaded not guilty Tuesday to arson in connection with the August fire at his house in Endicott, reported WBNG-TV. A family member said at the time that they believed their home was targeted because of the “Blue Lives Matter” flag flying out front. Investigators found the message, “lie with pigs, fry like bacon,” written on some siding outside the burned home. The slogan apparently referenced an incident from August 2015, when some demonstrators chanted, “pigs in a blanket, fry them like bacon,” during a Black Lives Matter protest at the Minnesota State Fair that was widely reported by conservative media. Pro-police websites blamed the fire at Stokes’ home on “terrorists” associated with the civil rights group.
www.rawstory.com...

The reason I making this post is, this was not a one off thing, just the latest that I can no longer ignore , there have been other incidence of folks in law enforcement doing this , about a month ago I came across a similar story this time involving a Cop's wife that did basically the same thing, only she did not put her family at risk like the dude above, he set booby traps inside his own home which could have hurt first responders presumably his own colleagues, but the unifying theme is blame BLM, they seem to like that one chant about frying pigs in a blanket and used that as BLM's manifesto, you do not have to agree or even like what or how they go about their business but you don't have to make sht up either, this is what causes ppl to get killed or mistreated.

A cop’s wife tried to pin a burglary on ‘BLM,’ police say

www.cbsnews.com...

These 4 Cops Lied About Getting Shot to Manufacture Outrage Against ‘Black Lives Matter’

Four cops from four different departments lied about shootings they were responsible for, and their lies were used by media outlets and pro-police groups to implicate Black Lives Matter protesters each time. It turns out that in all four cases, the officers involved either shot themselves, shot their own car, or were shot by a fellow officer.
usuncut.com...

Georgia Cop Gets Shot, Blames Black Man, Gets Charged with Fabricating Story

Sherry Hall was two months into the job as a Georgia police officer when she came across a scary black man who shot her before escaping into the woods, sparking an intense manhunt that was followed by the usual condemnation of Black Lives Matter on social media.
photographyisnotacrime.com...

These are just some of the incidences involving LEOs rather than civilians, the theme is make BLM a terrorist org, because apparently they are not doing terrorist stuff if you cannot call being a loud annoying pain in the ass a terrorist.
edit on 9-12-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

A liar is a coward, and a coward is a liar.

And i put these scums dressed as cops in the same category as pedophiles.

But this is America. There's nothing anyone can do.
The future is not a place we're going, but a place we're creating.

Its what we've created. Can't fight or figure out our nature...

'murka.

edit on 9-12-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Right, he seems like a broken man to being doing that. I wonder what went wrong for him to do something as crazy, scheming and vindictive as that?

Or...should we be blaming every firefighter for this one asshole?!

We all forget that not every man or woman wearing a service uniform is honourable, decent or honest. There are bad apples in all sections and society and there always will be. Hmmmm do Cistercian monks get a pass?? These individuals are a shame on their departments and disgraces to their badges...not representatives of the whole.

I hope you get my point here. 2015-16 has been a long year of blaming entire groups for the misdeeds of the, often, tiny minority.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

At least you have shiny things....oh wait did you see that i must have it ...i will be right back

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Welcome to 2016 bigots you can't get away with corruption anymore. Plus when did BLM ever protest firefighters? He did it all wrong. Good thing for the stupidity overall, being that he was caught easier.

May he endure the consequences, such as insurance fraud and likely his home won't be fixed cheaply, for this corrupt uncalled for action. As well as being laid off of work.

edit on 9-12-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
A Republican False-Flag Media Campaign? *GASP!* That kind of blasphemy doesn't happen! Not like the Democratic Mainstream Media Machines fake news!

Look at these lies!!

It's spelled "Spain!"

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Right, he seems like a broken man to being doing that. I wonder what went wrong for him to do something as crazy, scheming and vindictive as that?

These individuals are a shame on their departments and disgraces to their badges...not representatives of the whole.

I hope you get my point here. 2015-16 has been a long year of blaming entire groups for the misdeeds of the, often, tiny minority.

Strange, when some of the mongs who tag along the blm umbrella and shout idiotic statements, or do idiotic things, i never see this empathy and notion of cant blame an entire group because of a single arsehole.
99.9999% of blm threads during the blm "season", this logic you possess seemed to have been completely absent....
odd...

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I dont knowwhat is true news and what is fake news anymore.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

An idiot probally mortgaged to the hilt,an opportunist saw a way of committing insurance fraud,and struck while the coals were still hot,but as usual the truth prevails,just shows there is idiots in all walks of life,trying to get that quick easy buck,they are made not born

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
This was obviously caused by the 'fake news' and slanderous statements made by Black Lives Matter, therefore the firefighter should sue for defamation because all that anti-cop rhetoric clearly drove him to do this. To that, I beleive we should no longer discuss Black Lives Matter here on ATS, it's driving people to do crazy things.
edit on 9-12-2016 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues
This was obviously caused by the 'fake news' and slanderous statements made by Black Lives Matter, therefore the firefighter should sue for defamation because all that anti-cop rhetoric clearly drove him to do this. To that, I beleive we should no longer discuss Black Lives Matter here on ATS, it's driving people to do crazy things.

indeed....the mere discussion of blm is clearly endangering peoples lives

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

We all forget that not every man or woman wearing a service uniform is honourable, decent or honest. There are bad apples in all sections and society and there always will be. Hmmmm do Cistercian monks get a pass?? These individuals are a shame on their departments and disgraces to their badges...not representatives of the whole.

Does that include the BLM?

Or is it only an excuse for cops and firemen?

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Well at least justice will be served.

BLM has caused enough damage without having to make crap up.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

I guy that's saves lives out to ruin lives!

Talk about an oxymoron.

edit on 9-12-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Not sure what your point is... people try to blame others to cover up crimes or just because they are sick in the head.

Do you have any data to show this is a trend? Whites falsely accuse blacks all the time. At the same time, do we really need to start listing all the fake claims of racism by blacks, jews and other minorities?

Tawanna Brawley? Duke Lacrossee Team? Preachers burning down their own church blaming the klan? Wasnt there some BLM activist college stident who got busted? I know this happened several times.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
BLM are the feminists of racial politics, playing the victim while spreading racist hatred and division. They pounce on unlawful police killings of black people as though theres an epidemic and black folk are being slaughtered in the streets, inciting riots and suffering. Worst of all is that they, like feminists do women, as defenseless saps without any agency.

The black community certainly has its problems, but spewimg hatred towards the white community, the one they claim is segregating them...is counter oroductive and will inly end in more and more division.

edit on 9-12-2016 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

While I believe in many of the goals of BLM, I find the organization to be highly racist and disgusting.

Anyone doing what this man did (If he is indeed guilty) is just as bad.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Exactly. That's something Conservatives never seem to get... there's assholes, idiots and extremists in every group, every faction, ever color, every religion, every gender. No one is immune, it's human not black or white, Christian or Muslim, male or female etc...

UGH!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

They've done a lot of good too but let's stick to the programming...

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: projectvxn

They've done a lot of good too but let's stick to the programming...

Such as?

Has it done enough to warrent the hatred and division it's caused between blacks and whites?

<<   2 >>

join