It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking, ABC caught staging a crime scene!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Always-Broadcasting-Crap has been caught staging a crime scene with some yellow tape, and they along with CNN and MSNBC where all over against fake news websites(including this one), I love their hypocrisy, I really hope this spreads out! Can't imagine how many they have faked in the past.

Video: youtu.be...

Thoughts?
edit on 5-12-2016 by BloodxRayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Not surprising. But watch out for that "Fake" news. I believe ATS was mentioned on their list. Lol

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Embedding the video.

What's sad is that they will probably never have to answer for this fraud.

edit on 12/5/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Appreciate it, I'm fairly new here and wasn't sure how to do that!

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BloodxRayne

Take the last portion of your link youtu.be...YwIkknxE8E which is the video ID# and just paste that into the embed field.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
LOL. Is anything real?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Here's a photo for those who can't view the video.

ABC News staged crime-scene shot, photograph shows

Behind her, yellow police tape with the words "SHERIFF'S LINE DO NOT CROSS" flapped in the wind, indicating the scene of the crime.

In fact, the police tape was tied to ABC News' own equipment just off-camera, a photograph obtained by CNNMoney shows. Sources with knowledge of the matter say the tape was placed there by ABC News for the purpose of its inclusion in the live shot.

The photograph, sent by an anonymous source, shows the tape running no more than 30 feet and tied to camera stands at both sides. In Davis' segment, which was broadcast on ABC's "Good Morning America," it is impossible to tell where the tape end.

Same article:

In April, ABC News producer David Fazekas created a fake reservation list for a segment about a restaurant in upstate New York that was thought to be among the most exclusive in the world.

Fazekas later told The New Yorker that the chef "wouldn't let us see his actual list, so I wrote it myself—like a reenactment in a documentary."

"There are services on the Internet that generate fake names," Fazekas said.

I have to say, this is inspiring. Competing media outlets going after one another.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
so they try to recreate what the crime scene looked like or did they make up the crime and the story...

its not the first time news outlet recreate a scene to show viewers, as if its a live scene.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Then it should say something along the lines of "RE-ENACTMENT" on the bottom of the screen.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

edit on 6-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Terrible.

- The video starts with the claim that Charles Jaco faked a news broadcast from Saudi Arabia. This is amateur hour s#. The theory has been thoroughly debunked numerous times. Start here and let me know if you need more.

- The Truxtun video is assumed to be a green screen for two reasons. 1. It "looks like it is" because the reporter doesn't appear to be moving enough relative to the apparent movement of the boat. I suspect that a few things are going on. The boat is stopped in the water or anchored an it's rocking in the wake of the Truxtun but it seems like the boat itself is moving forward through the water. There's also some odd effect going on that I believe is the product of image stablization but maybe somebody with relevant expertise can weight in. 2. There's supposedly a "prop" (visible at 1:45 in the video) but it looks pretty clearly to be a section of railing.

- Next clip. Uh, yeah. Whatever that guy is saying. It's a green screen because... he says so. I'm actually not familiar with the backstory on why this clip is supposed to be fake.

- Next up is the Anderson Cooper "disappearing nose" clip which is part of the disgusting Sandy Hook as a false flag "theory." The disappearing nose (despite being popular with David Icke, Infowars, Natural News, etc) has been thoroughly debunked/explained. It's a compression artifact. Start here and let me know if you need more.

It's a little late and I'm not familiar with the supposed issues with the next two Anderson Cooper clips that point to alleged green screen but maybe you can explain since you posted the video?

- The final clip with Wolf Blitzer. This is an easy one. The kid sees balls that aren't there! Except the balls are actually there. At 5:03, look to the left of the frame. You'll see the bowling ball. The ball that the kid is talking about. One of the bowling balls that Wolf Blitzer is referencing. Then again, maybe that's not a real kid. Maybe he's a Benjamin Button crisis actor.

So will you be denouncing TruthMediaRevolution now? I'm guessing you won't bother because after all, lame YouTube channels are a dime a dozen. So you can just scratch that one off your list and pick up another equally bad source for videos to embed. That's the single biggest problem with the alt-media, nobody holds them accountable but you'll all remember how bad ABC is because they staged a shot. It won't matter if every word of the reporting was accurate or if 99.99% of the shots from this year weren't staged. For a number of you, ABC is worse than Infowars and this will just cement that opinion regardless of how objectively false it is.

BTW: "TruthMediaRevolution" Ugh! That's one of my rules of thumb — if they put "truth" in the name, there's a 90% chance it's bulls#.

edit on 2016-12-6 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You're wasting your breath.

Plenty of proven non debunkable scene stagings by MSM...the science of faked MSM news is settled. 97 % of thinking persons agree...MSM fakes news.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
Embedding the video.

What's sad is that they will probably never have to answer for this fraud.

Not surprisingly, there is an error with that video. Hah. Just thought you might wanna know.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
If it makes you feel any better:

1. It was actually CNN that broke the story.
2. Mark Dice posts plenty of crap too.

Stop deflecting. The MSM was caught showing fake news again.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BloodxRayne

Already posted here a couple weeks ago... Do search next time!

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
37 Flags? Must be having a Mandela Moment

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
please add further discussion to the existing thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join