It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Alien Autopsy Vid

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
ok i know this is old as hell but some people might not have seen it?

was it ever comfirmed real or fake?

16 minutes long, 56K warning

ill host it later tonight

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I doubt very much it was real to be honest.

If it WAS confirmed real, the media would have latched on.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
If you're referring to the footage from the Fox "Alien Autopsy" special it has been confirmed fake. If that is what you are talking about, I'll dig up the info for you.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
well its teh alien from the supposed roswell crash, its all in black and white and no sound

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   
The Roswell alien autopsy footage has never been down-right stamped "FAKE" I should note. The reason it is not strongly convincing to the more intellectual skeptics however, is for two big points:

1. Ray Santilli never provided Kodak with frames of the autopsy segment to confirm it's authenticity. They requested two frames in order to test the film, but this was NEVER provided.

He did bring film strip to a Kodak Copenhagen office who confirmed by way of the film edge markings that it was produced in 1927, 1947 or 1967.

However, Santilli went ahead in his documentary and stated Kodak had confirmed it was produced 1947.

2. Two segments of film were submitted to a person named Bob Shell, editor of a photographic magazine called Shutterbug who was previously employed by the FBI and U.S. legal system as a photographic consultant.

This person confirmed the film was pre-1958, however neither segment showed footage of the alien.

While this would mean fake in the eyes of anyone who does not research this subject themselves, of which I had spent much time and money doing so, there is still a large amount of information which does corroborate the footage being factual.

This is still open-discussion in my eyes, and makes for a good conspiracy investigation.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Hey, I got the video... on tape. It went with a special deal when ID4 came out. it was a little 1/2 hour tape about Roswell, interveiws, so forth, then went to the dissection. I thought they had color/sound back then, so why no sound/color IDK. But one would wonder, why the couple years after the crash there was a huge explosion of technological advancement, which could build up proof of a crash, maybe not Roswell, but a crash of alien form with advanced technology.

Xon

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
It is fake, cant fient back on the proove but do a search and you will find out that it is fake. Very cool vid by the way, have you cont the nombers of fingers the alien have ???

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crispy
ill host it later tonight

Your post is from 1/26/05. So where is the video?

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
This guy doesn't post with any regularity or frequency.
Hopefully, real life got in the way of his posting.

Hopefully.

ED. for clarity

[edit on 4-2-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Hopefully, RL got in the way of his posting.

Excuse my ignorance, but RL?

Real Life?

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
sorry, should have said IRL, in real life
Edited my above post for clarity.

[edit on 4-2-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Its late now.. where is the video? im interested in seeing it

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   

While this would mean fake in the eyes of anyone who does not research this subject themselves, of which I had spent much time and money doing so, there is still a large amount of information which does corroborate the footage being factual.

This is still open-discussion in my eyes, and makes for a good conspiracy investigation.

I have to agree with Simon on this...

I've often stated that IF this is faked though, it was done for disinformation, not profit originally. The film age is one of the key supporters of this idea, that if done for profit, it would have been released sooner.

There are some other things to consider...

One of the most fascinating bits to me was the removal of the eye lens. This has only been hinted at by a couple of sources, (i.e. that the dark eyes are due to an artificial night vision lens device), and those sources are high-ranking military (such as Phil Corso).

I remember Stan Winston's comments on the effects, if faked, being done extremely well (even though later, he recanted the comments after public proclaiming of it as fake).

I know I'm not "with the pack" of skeptical UFO buffs by not throwing out the Autopsy footage, but so far, it's still an open case in my book.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I remember Stan Winston's comments on the effects, if faked, being done extremely well (even though later, he recanted the comments after public proclaiming of it as fake).

I seem to recall Rick Baker scoffing at the footage as well, I think he's a better effects guy than Winston.

I also remember Baker being offended at the sight of that alien "interview" footage, he said something like "we can do better...we have done better!"

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Well Baker isn't known for being exactly humble, hehe...(and with good reason, granted), but still...

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
so...

no video still???

if a member is having hosting problems, just u2u me...

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
heh sorry i forgot all about this and dont have the vid anymore... i dont really post regularly like I used to so..

i would get it up but i reformatted my HD and now some programs like Limewire wont run and i dont want to install any spyware p2p clients..

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   
if anyone still wants this footage I've got the 16 minute version in .avi....u2u me and we can work out how to transfer it.

Seeing this post inspired me to watch the footage again and it's actually a bit better than I remembered the original TV special; I suspect this file is originally derived from some later "unseen footage special edition." What's new in this that I don't remember from the TV special are several "extreme closeups" of some of the "organs" and cavities, and although the picture quality here is pretty weak -- .avi on top of what appears to be pretty blurry -- I'm actually a bit more impressed with it than I used to be.

On that note, I'd love to see muppet (if he's still around) or anyone else with some professional-grade video skills try to clean this file up a bit -- the camera holds still in places long enough that frame averaging should do wonders to increase the clarity. Any takers?

For the record, here's my new impressions:

* on the TV special, the "alien"'s got a huge gaping wound around the knee joint, but it's not shown in any detail. in this film, it's held in close focus for about 10 or so seconds at least.

* like with the knee, the chest cavity isn't shown in great detail in the TV special, but they spend a lot of time in this video feeling it up and cutting stuff out.

* on the TV special, the "brain" popped out pretty easy; on this they have a heck of a time figuring out how to cut through some kinda protective layer and then figuring out how and where to cut. the footage here actually has a few membranelike layers they have to cut through to get to the brain, and also some hard rindlike substance they try a sequence of successively more powerful cutting instruments on, starting with a scalpel (no luck) and finishing with a hacksaw (which works). this is easily 4 minutes (out of 16).

If anyone wants a copy (or can help with the distribution) u2u me; if anyone wants to clean this footage up a bit that'd be much appreciated.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
yea and count how many toes he has

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I put it on Kazaa Lite, "Alien Autopsy Full", wmv file, 45MB, 16 min. I'll be online all day, just download it. (I hope it works...)
Btw, it's 6 toes and 6 fingers (although witnesses from the Roswell crash said it was 4 fingers).

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join