It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian minister says: "Surrender your homes to immigrants or face jail."

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Fu*king stupid SOURCES!

British yellow papers? I dropped them, they don't deliver anything what could be trusted.
Infowars.com? REALLY?
Barenakedislam.com? Well, that does sound completeley unbiased, right? /s

Those are worthless.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I can see the future U.S headlines now. "U.S citizens, surrender your homes or face jail and be called racist"

Thanks OP, S&F this is a prime example as to what will happen when the flood of immigrants hits the U.S.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

...Just cuz English Language Fake News isn't prevalent enough...

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
Has anyone got a Italian link please not one from infowars?.

Google translate doesnt translate accurately but here is the story in Italian:

Rovigo, hotel requisito per ospitare i migranti. E il titolare si sente male

edit on th2016000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 29 Nov 2016 12:59:24 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 29 Nov 2016 12:59:24 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Agartha

They never kicked him out and never done it for free but Mr Fogli refused because he wanted more money than what they offered.

www.barenakedislam.com... /

The greedy capitalist wanted more than 7 Eu a day the govt. was offering. How dare he ask for a commercial rate...for the use of his legally owned property!!!!

Agartha has already posted an Italian link. It says 15 Euro per day per refugee for 5 triple rooms. That's 45 Euro for 1 room, not the 7 your link says.
(Source)

What I'd like to see is what the usual rate is for a full triple room (I assume it serves 3 guests).... or what the rate was at the hotel. The owner apparently wanted more than this amount.

EDIT: It seems Enrico Caterino was able to revoke the requisition order. That was somehow a win for the owner (and Padua Edeco). What I"m guessing is the original "offer" for the rooms was lower. Thus, it might be some of these "fake news" sites were actually telling of some truth:

The prefect Enrico Caterino, once seen the agreement between the owner, Luigi Sheet, and the cooperative Padua Edeco (which manages the 15 refugees) has in fact been able to revoke the requisition order of the structure that had fueled much controversy. Sheets, meanwhile, got the financial reward he sought when he showed up the first time in the prefecture to offer its structure as a venue for hosting asylum seekers.
(Source)

In any case hotels are a terrbiel way to house the homeless or others of need. They're commercial enterprises and typically very expensive. Most of the cheap hotel rooms in my local area are about $60 per day just for 1. That's 56 euro! It's not unprecedented for the state mental health services to sometimes put people in them, but it's rare being ti's so expensive.

Another issue is low-income housing. It's hard to find in many places.
edit on 11/29/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The crack pot should be thrown out of office and into a strait jacket. ~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

According to Trip Advisor, this one reviewer in 2012 said the price was 62 Euros a night.

We were tired and looking for a B&B. Found Hotel Lory from their signs. Stayed 2 nights and would recommend it to anyone. At 62 euro per night good value. The restaurant next door has wonderful food (especially the pizza)

Interesting update on the revocation of the order.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The vatican said they were doing this years ago, while you were worried about immigration from your borderless home, Catholic farmers in Az were being sued for not accommodating illegals after being instructed by their church to do so.

Sources dont create reality. Vatican says rape will be legal for certified sex addicts, no homeless because spare bedrooms and garages exist.
All you can do is wait as life is milked of its fluidity by the order of the black cube
edit on 29-11-2016 by JuanDope because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Time to support the secession of Suedtirol. Not just to secede, but to go back to Austria. There has never been such an occasion like this one. The chances for an independednt Suedtirol from Italy are very good now, and would have a catastrophic effect on the scourge of Rome and all its relics, like it never had before!

Moreover there are good chances for Gorizia to get back to where it belongs. Slovenia. Where's Zizek when his country needs to annex something?
Is he just talking random delirium bull#s?
edit on 30-11-2016 by Flanker86 because: c

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
I really really hope this is some of that fake news weve been hearing about because if its not then its absolutely disgusting

The bestcwayvof determining whether something is fake news or not is to find the originating news article and publisher. Try and look up names of streets or towns. Smaller local newspapers will provide more detail, while MSM will report stories as "a man hit another man today".

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Im sure they can find some cicilians to whack him

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

I imagine it's the same situation that happened in Germany and Sweden where a municipality owned housing units and rented them out but have decided to use these places to house refugees, they aren't actually evicting anyone. Rather they are not renewing leases when they come up for renewal. In each case I've read about tenants were given several months to a year to find other housing.

Also...

In most of these countries (I imagine it's the same in the UK) the government is obliged to house people to cut down on homelessness, so if anyone reasonably cannot find another place they will be allowed to stay.

These stories are always twisted to foment hate towards Muslim refugees.

Woah..are you actually serious, that people who may have lived in their homes for years, should suddenly have to find themselves new accommodation? Surely if they can find new accommodation then it shouldn't be a problem for the migrants to find their own..and note they are migrants, not refugees (in the video from the op, these are not families from syria, they are young single men from African countries...and stop with the islamaphobia accusations as well, it's got nothing to do with whatever skyfairy they believe in)

why should anyone have to face their lease not being renewed, simply because some people migrated to their country. Do you live in a rented property? If so, I should be able to move to your town/city, ask to be housed, your lease will not be renewed and I can move into your house.. and you just have to accept it, move out, possibly uprooting your kids from their school, moving further away from your job, your family and friends..does that sound fair?

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   
These immigrants are brought to Europe by the European govts themselves, even by using NGOs. Their purpose according to the governments is to defend the interest of the oligarchy with lower salaries and probably militarily in the future. In reality, they are just another lost generation of people, and if they have children it will be even worse, like the second generation of turks who started to immigrate in Germany during the 60s. Everybody knows this sad German story.

But this time is much bigger, and given the continuous warmongering emanating from the EU, these immigrants will be turned against Europe and used against European interests, in terror, aimed assassination against oligarchs, politicians and others of the kind that have been running Europe for the past 50 years.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Draghi needs immediate removal from ECB and to be replaced by Jurgen Stark, as urgent measure to confine the disaster in Italy and make sure as much political instability as possible results out of it.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
It appears that now they also want to surrender pensions as the main pension fund appears to be close to default.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join