It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture phones and UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
With the increasing number of people with picture phones all over the world, I have yet to see any UFO sighting caught on somebody's cell phone. I figure the odds of someone catching a UFO on their cell phone, which they have on their person at all times, would be greater than someone just happening to have their camcorder with them.

Peace

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Well, we did have that UFOs in my backyard thread a while back...

Actually, it's a good point, but of course, all it will do is add to the pile of "crappy" UFO pictures, as camera phones aren't the greatest in the world, and they're digitial, so there'll be cries of fake....

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Isn't there any videos of aliens that are not crappy? Love to see one

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
i agree, but fathom this: a group of people with cell phones cameras. several stills and videos of the same sighting. that would be sweet.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Well, we did have that UFOs in my backyard thread a while back...

Actually, it's a good point, but of course, all it will do is add to the pile of "crappy" UFO pictures, as camera phones aren't the greatest in the world, and they're digitial, so there'll be cries of fake....

Yeah, I'm just looking at the odds here. The odds tell me that there should be more crappy UFO pictures just because of picture phones.

I'll have to go back and check out that 'UFOs in my backyard' thread. It's not ringing any bells.

Peace

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
i agree, but fathom this: a group of people with cell phones cameras. several stills and videos of the same sighting. that would be sweet.

Exactly!! This is bound to happen eventually. I wonder if the cell phone companies would be able to stop the spread of these pictures in the event that it happened.

Peace

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Perhaps it is because there are fewer UFO sightings today than there were in the 60s, when everyone was UFO crazy. People don't look at the sky as much I suppose.

top topics

join