It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FBI Hate Crimes Stats They’re NOT Telling You About – NOT the Muslims

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Seems somebody has outed the "real" stats from the 2015 FBI hate crime reports.

Despite the MSM reports, looks like maybe some facts are being overlooked.

Here's a twistie biased article with some possibilities.

EXCLUSIVE: The FBI Hate Crimes Stats They’re NOT Telling You About – NOT the Muslims

Don’t believe the hype about FBI hate crimes stats. Despite what the media and Muslims whines tell you, the real numbers aren’t about an increase in hate crimes against Muslims. On the contrary, it’s more about how much alleged hate crimes against Muslims pale in comparison to other hate crimes. Here are the real FBI hate crimes statistics they’re not telling you about. Hint: the real victims are NOT Muslims, though they may be the real perpetrators.

Earlier this week, the FBI released its compilation of 2015 hate crimes statistics. And, over the last two days, the media’s echo chamber narrative is that FBI Hate Crime stats are all about Muslims–that Muslims are the real and (if the liberal media emphasis on this is to be believed) the only victims of hate crimes. Nope. Not true.

Most years since the beginning of this site, I’ve looked at and analyzed the statistics released by the FBI. And every single year, it’s been clear: most religious-based hate crimes–by far–are perpetrated against Jews in America, NOT Muslims. The same is true this year. And there are some other key findings in my analysis of these numbers that you should know:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
She is right and wrong. Technically 53% is "most" but just barely.

The number of religiously motivated hate crimes was 1,244, some 21.3 percent of the total. Some 53.3 percent of the religiously motivated hate crimes, or 664 incidents, were directed at Jews, who make up less than 2 percent of the population. Crimes against Jews increased by about 9 percent from 2014. Over half of all hate crime, 3,310 incidents, or 56.6 percent, was committed on the basis of race, with 52.7 percent being anti-black.

www.jpost.com...

ETA: What you and your source failed to note is that anti-Muslim crimes rose by 67%, while crimes against Jews rose by 9%. Both are terrible, but the first shows a worrisome trend.
edit on 17-11-2016 by JimSmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimSmith

The number of religiously motivated hate crimes was 1,244, some 21.3 percent of the total. Some 53.3 percent of the religiously motivated hate crimes, or 664 incidents, were directed at Jews, who make up less than 2 percent of the population. Crimes against Jews increased by about 9 percent from 2014. Over half of all hate crime, 3,310 incidents, or 56.6 percent, was committed on the basis of race, with 52.7 percent being anti-black.

www.jpost.com...

ETA: What you and your source failed to note is that anti-Muslim crimes rose by 67%, while crimes against Jews rose by 9%. Both are terrible, but the first shows a worrisome trend.

The key to the article is not base percentages.It is the ratio of hate crimes compared to total population percentages.
If the Jewish population comes in at 2% total , and you have a greater than 50% occurrences within that 2% , then those numbers are very , very bad in comparison.That would make , what , 75% of the Jewish population would be affected ? I will try and do the ratio/proportion math in a while

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Take your time....im getting sick of inhumanity anyways..........

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JimSmith

It's not a worrisome trend to a harpy who refers to all Muslims in America like this:

This is even more significant when you consider that Muslims claim (though it’s a lie) that they have eight-to-nine-million of their fellow pro-jihadists in the U.S.,

Plus Muslims constantly organize and cajole their communities to report even the smallest paper cut or dirty look as a hate crime. They’ve reported my writing as a “hate crime” because I speak truth the power in exposing them.

Xeunchen is posting from Stormfront-like sources again. Must be really slow on Drudge Report.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Love the ad-homs.

as always, thanks.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Her argument seems to be that nobody should care about the 67% increase in hate crimes against Muslims because there's more hate crimes reported against Jews. It's a pretty desperate argument that she's making because of course, as she openly admits, she hates Muslims.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Her argument seems to be that nobody should care about the 67% increase in hate crimes against Muslims because there's more hate crimes reported against Jews. It's a pretty desperate argument that she's making because of course, as she openly admits, she hates Muslims.

There again , failure in understanding ratios and proportions/ You have to look at percentages of each group of total population weighed against the numbers...
Math 101
Get some good books on it . Facinating

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Hate crimes are bad in any context.

In any case, I'll just save myself and someone else the trouble of a protracted multi-page discussion:

"Yeah, but Muslims are saying they're targeted and there's soooo many hate crimes against them!"

So? There probably are hate crimes against them, why do you care if they point it out?

"Because! Because! It's not...it's not right! There are other minorities that are victims too!"

Okay...so are you picking up the flag and marching for those other minority groups now?

"Well, it's not about that...it's about them using the lie to push pro-Muslim agendas!"

You mean like being treated as equals in society as everyone else?

"No! Special rights!"

Equal protection under the law isn't special protection or special rights....so...

"They want to change things to favor them, and not people like me!"

Well, are you and your group a member of lots of hate crimes?

"Not as much as Jewish people apparently! They're the ones with more hate crimes than Muslims!"

So...you're advocating what, exactly? We should do something for one minority group but not another? Shouldn't all hate crimes be treated the same, regardless?

Yeah, that's pretty much how I see his entire argument going....I could keep going...

I don't get it ... I'm grouchy today, I realize this. It's not you, it's me.

edit on 17-11-2016 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
They never hate crimes against whites, very biased BS!!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

It's not a worrisome trend to a harpy who refers to all Muslims in America like this:

This is even more significant when you consider that Muslims claim (though it’s a lie) that they have eight-to-nine-million of their fellow pro-jihadists in the U.S.,

Plus Muslims constantly organize and cajole their communities to report even the smallest paper cut or dirty look as a hate crime. They’ve reported my writing as a “hate crime” because I speak truth the power in exposing them.

Xeunchen is posting from Stormfront-like sources again. Must be really slow on Drudge Report.

But technically speaking if said paper was made by an all white company and made a little sharper than ordinary paper and sold in mostly Muslim communities wouldn't that be a hate crime?
edit on 17-11-2016 by SPHARAOH because: Whole original quote didn't appear so trying again.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

People don't hate Muslims. They hate the religion. Muslims stone to death gays and women who commit adultery. They stone them to death with cement from front end loaders. They also persecute women for being raped. They basically treat women and gays worse that s****. Worst religion on the planet.
edit on 17-11-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

I know I haven’t posted a lot on this site lately, but I pledge to do better. My site is expensive to host because of security measures I’ve had to undertake to keep Muslim hackers from taking it down. If you like this exclusive analysis of FBI hate crimes stats–and other stuff like this you won’t read anywhere else–please do not hesitate to support this site and my work by donating

Lol @ "muslim hackers"
How & Where do you find crap like this ? Serious q

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

People don't hate Muslims. They hate the religion. Muslims stone to death gays and women who commit adultery. They stone them to death with cement from front end loaders. They also persecute women for being raped. They basically treat women and gays worse that s****. Worst religion on the planet.

Do they hang or stone people in Turkey or Malaysia (both 99% muslim countries) ?! Or how about Albania ?
You want me to post stupid # christians from the African continent are doing ?
Your post is the best proof of right wing hypocrisy. You guys love to stereotype muslims, but y'all get mad when someone does it to you, like labels all Trump supporters as racists just because there are some Trump supporters who are racists.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Yup just look what is happining in CAR.
Not all muslims or christians are bad just the nuts who use religion for their own gains are.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

I think you've misunderstood what it means to have most. It means to simply the greatest amount. It doesn't mean more than all the others put together e.g has to be over 50% to be the most.

52.1 percent were victims of crimes motivated by their offenders’ anti-Jewish bias.
21.9 percent were victims of anti-Islamic (Muslim) bias.
4.3 percent were victims of anti-Catholic bias.
4.1 percent were victims of bias against groups of individuals of varying religions (anti-multiple religions, group).
3.6 percent were victims of anti-Eastern Orthodox (Russian, Greek, Other) bias.
3.4 percent were victims of anti-Protestant bias.
1.3 percent were victims of anti-Other Christian bias.
0.6 percent were victims of anti-Mormon bias.
0.4 percent were victims of anti-Hindu bias.
0.4 percent were victims of anti-Sikh bias.
0.1 percent were victims of anti-Jehovah’s Witness bias.
0.1 percent were victims of anti-Buddhist bias.
0.1 percent were victims of anti-Atheist/Agnostic bias.
7.6 percent were victims of bias against other religions (anti-other religion).

The most hate crime against religious groups - by a long reach, by (more than double that against Muslims(the largest other amount)) more than all of the other hate crimes put together against other religions - is Jewish.

Therefore they have the most by a long shot.
edit on 18112016 by DodgyDawg because: Added the (largest other amount) to make clear.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

Not all muslims your looking at the more extreme sects in Islam. Take shia for example they don't blow themselves up They dont believe in the mistreatment of women. The mistreatment of women is more just an international problem regardless of women. For example 1.9 million women are physically assaulted every year and a large part is due to domestic violence. Figure that women live longer than men and they there's a good likely hood at some point in there life they will have to deal with it.

Now on the net and even here we are exposed to the worst and we begin to think that is the norm. We see it far to often in todays media with 24 hr news cycles. For example we here of a police officer shot in one area than the next day another someplace else. well now your thinking wow cops are dying all over the place when actually statistically its very low. Same with the whole blacks being shot by police far more whites day by police than blacks. But you can make this connection because we get news from all over and no longer just locally.

top topics

join