It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: Three Pakistani Men Apprehended in U.S. at Arizona Border

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
LINK to story

U.S. Border Patrol agents in Nogales, AZ, apprehended three Pakistani nationals on Nov. 11. As a standard procedure, agents processed the individuals and checked their identities against numerous law enforcement and national security related databases. Record checks revealed no derogatory information about the individuals. The individuals are currently in Federal custody while they await the outcome of their immigration cases.

So it seems Mexicans aren't the only ones coming across the boarder after all. And it kinda smells as if they didn't have the best of intentions either.

He had entered and exited numerous countries that were not in his route to the U.S. This raises red flags

Who did he visit that the other 2 didn't? Why are they coming across Illegally if they speak perfect English? Unless, NA! According to the Democrats no one with ill intentions would dare cross our boarders illegally, why else would so many past presidents totally just ignore US Law? interesting story though i do hope we hear more about.

And not the first time either

Last November
edit on 17-11-2016 by roaland because: additional Link

+23 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: roaland

I have to wonder, for every one that is caught, how many aren't?

They didn't come over by accident.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Also:

APNEWSBREAK: US RELEASES HAITIANS COMING FROM MEXICO

I just don't understand why so many in our country are against protecting our borders. It just makes sense.
edit on 17-11-2016 by jtrenthacker because: Words is hard

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
from my 2nd link from last year

All five of the Syrians were said to be young males and were all carrying stolen Greek passports.

found that part particularly interesting even from an old story.

and this at the bottom.

The woman, Walaa Alrehawi was initially charged with misusing a U.S. passport in Hidalgo, Texas. For an unknown reason, the Department of Justice dismissed the charges “with prejudice” (charges cannot be re-filed)

corrupt DOJ? Hilary was known to have plants inside. interesting, the more i read the old story, the more disturbed i am from the story from today.
edit on 17-11-2016 by roaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

On the bright side, they probably wouldn't have been as violent as all these "protesters".

Only thing I've seen them protesting is tolerance itself.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
Also:

I just don't understand why so many in our country are against protecting our borders. It's just makes sense.

because so many of the democrats who believe they are above the law think it won't be criminals coming over but good wholesome people. They have lost sight of reality.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I sometimes wonder.... how is it that for decades, despite the intermittent "surges".... how is it possible that the number of illegal aliens in the United States is 11 to 13 million? Years and years and decades and decades and countless border crossings.... but the number stays the same. Hhhmmm.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Is anyone really surprised?

The wall is becoming more and more of a necessity every day, and more so than ever before.

I'm sure this will be spun into some kind of immigrant/muslim hating, xenophobic narrative by the leftist MSM, if they even cover it at all.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I sometimes wonder.... how is it that for decades, despite the intermittent "surges".... how is it possible that the number of illegal aliens in the United States is 11 to 13 million? Years and years and decades and decades and countless border crossings.... but the number stays the same. Hhhmmm.

More are going home than coming in. Especially in regard to Mexicans.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

ya after all these years that number has to be higher. I mean, some do actually work illegally to make a little cash then go back to Mexico. But Most the past couple decades at least have just stayed and hoped to get another amnesty from another president.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Impossible.

People are leaving the US over the border.

I read it once.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

More are going home than coming in. Especially in regard to Mexicans.

Really? Can you cite a source for reference?

Pretty soon many of the bad ones will be sent home. But I didn't think that's what you were referring to.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61

Also:

I just don't understand why so many in our country are against protecting our borders. It's just makes sense.

because so many of the democrats who believe they are above the law think it won't be criminals coming over but good wholesome people. They have lost sight of reality.

And the Republicans have a firm grasp on reality? Let's build a wall, that will mainly enrich manufacturers of ladders and be an eminent domain nightmare and be incredibly ugly. It will just create better tunnels. Then, to pay for it, we tax moneygrams or put a 35% tarrif on imported Mexican goods= really hurting the economy of an ally.

No one has stopped to think it might be to keep us in?
edit on 17-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Let's build a wall, that will mainly enrich manufacturers of ladders

You go right ahead and invest in some of that ladder stock and let us know how well it appreciates in 4 years.

lol

edit on 11/17/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: roaland

So it seems Mexicans aren't the only ones coming across the boarder after all. And it kinda smells as if they didn't have the best of intentions either.

Google Chinese, Mexico, Border.

edit on 17-11-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Also:

Because apparently it makes us a racist if we feel this way........ smh at stupid liberal ideology...

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

No one has stopped to think it might be to keep us in?

seriously? because the line is so long and boarder patrol is so swamped with apprehending Americans sneaking across the boarder into Mexico in great big long lines? i think your confusing the pictures you've seen in the internet. those are pictures of other breaking into this country lol not the other way around lol
edit on 17-11-2016 by roaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Why can't we just have signs on the border suggesting that the area is "shoot to kill if you cross this border unauthorized"... Enough bodies go down, I bet people would think twice before making the trek... I wouldn't just try to walk across another countries border, so i don't know why we just allow it here..
edit on 17-11-2016 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
Why can't we just have border patrol that is "shoot to kill if you cross this border unauthorized"...

Charming.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: jhn7537
Why can't we just have border patrol that is "shoot to kill if you cross this border unauthorized"...

Charming.

Well, a response from a bleeding heart liberal like you is not surprising... I'm sick of my hard earned tax dollars taking care of these illegals as my country continues to fall deeper and deeper into debt... I'm done being charming for these illegals. if they want to come here, take the appropriate legal channels, and don't sneak in bleeding my country dry...
edit on 17-11-2016 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join