It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Jackson: Obama should pardon Hillary Clinton

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

At this point all I care about is this whole bruh-haha to be over and done with. I don't care if she is guilty nor do I care if she isn't. I also don't care if she does time. I really just don't want to talk about her anymore, and the best way for that to happen is for the right to finally move on indicting her. The ball's in their court. If they were ever serious now is the time to play their hand. Otherwise they were just partisan whining and fooling the public by demonizing a woman unnecessarily.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

At this point all I care about is this whole bruh-haha to be over and done with. I don't care if she is guilty nor do I care if she isn't. I also don't care if she does time. I really just don't want to talk about her anymore, and the best way for that to happen is for the right to finally move on indicting her. The ball's in their court. If they were ever serious now is the time to play their hand. Otherwise they were just partisan whining and fooling the public by demonizing a woman unnecessarily.

Again... I find myself in total agreement with you.

And in the tradition of staying on topic... Jesse Jackson is a dope.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
And in the tradition of staying on topic... Jesse Jackson is a dope.

And now I'm in agreement with you. I've rarely ever heard that man say something I agreed with.
edit on 17-11-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
See... we've solved the problem of partisan fighting... find an idiot in common to shake our heads at. LOL!

On a side note, I do hope things get to normal here more quickly than expected. Well, as normal as ATS gets anyway. I see some enemies being made between some posters Ive really enjoyed and Im not too happy about it.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I can say that pretty much as soon as November 9th hit that the overall tone at ATS normalized and has been steadily get more normalized the further we get from the election. There is still partisan bickering going on but I'm seeing more and more dialog between people who were virulent against each other a few short weeks ago (plus you'll never get rid of all of it). Naturally wounds are still fresh and people are still nursing them, but ATS is also starting to move on. At least that's what I've noticed so far.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

But hey at least with an actual criminal investigation the Clintons will finally be able to yell double jeopardy if the right STILL can't let it go if nothing comes from it then.

no double jeopardy does not apply to charges
only trials and punishment

but you can yell all you like

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

But hey at least with an actual criminal investigation the Clintons will finally be able to yell double jeopardy if the right STILL can't let it go if nothing comes from it then.

no double jeopardy does not apply to charges
only trials and punishment

but you can yell all you like

So what you are saying is that if the right indicts Hillary, and it turns out to be another wild goose chase. Then they turn around and indict her again, that wouldn't be double jeopardy?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

That is how I fee because I have been hearing it since the 80's.

Double jeopardy: the prosecution of a person twice for the same offense

That is why there has to be charges and a trial or her accusers will never be quiet.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

You have to love the hypocrisy from this guy!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
If she didn`t commit any crimes why does she need a pardon? if Obama is going to pardon innocent people there`s millions of hard working law abiding citizens that he could pardon also,but what would be the point of giving innocent people pardons.

In hillarys case a pardon would be an admission of guilt.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
My question is, what would he pardon her for? She hasn't been charged with anything (yet). Can you just give out a pardon as a Cover someones behind or a just in case?

Yes, he can.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join