It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Trafficking Researcher In Haiti Dies Researching Clinton Caracol Complex

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

As a Christian, I know where Monica is now and where the Clintons will go. Not the same place.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Leaving a note is actually very odd in cases of suicide. The person isn't thinking of their family when they carry the act out and on rare occasions that they do leave a note it's only 1 or 2 sentences max. Cops and Medical Examiners look out for clues to suggest anything odd; if the suicide note is a mini essay then it's been planted to tie up loose ends and reinforce a false narrative of depression

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Oddly, I started reading this post and felt pain in the back of my head..

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Are you being facetious or were you literally picking up a psychic impression?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

Are you being facetious or were you literally picking up a psychic impression?
I was serious, as I read the first paragraph I got this sharp pain in the outer part of my head in back. I subscribe to the remote kill theory in a lot of these mysterious death stories.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Thank you. I wanted to be sure. I give credence to psychic impressions when they are honest and you've let me know you are honest.

Remote kill is definitely a possibility. Drone came to mind for me while I was reading this thread last night.

I found it to be too convenient her boyfriend had to return to the States to attend a family funeral and that's when she mysteriously and inexplicably died.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: grey580
she angered someone it seems.

im not entirely convinced of the clinton connection.

needs more evidence.

I agree.
Odd there has been no mention of how she died.

I reckon she was working out and slipped, knocking a heavy weight off it's bar, which fell on her head.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I posted this in another thread and it might help to connect a few dots. All the companies in the link below are worth investigating in my opinion. They're all a part of "aiding" in Haiti's "development."

Top aid agencies in Haiti: A primer

Haiti – International Development Projects

Fondation Connaissance et Liberté/Open Society Institute

George Soros’s foundation in Haiti provides programs to improve conditions for young people and rural communities. Through education programs, FOKAL has provided youth from historically marginalized communities with access to information and new technologies. The foundation has organized art exhibits, conferences, debates, and economic education programs to engage and inspire young people. FOKAL has also developed a national network of women’s organizations through providing computers and Internet connectivity as well as promoting joint advocacy activities.

"I am basically there to make money. I cannot and do not look at the social consequences of what I do." (2:32)

Hillary makes an appearance at 4:30.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 18-11-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

A very sobering and revealing look at George Soros in the 60 Minutes video. I saw it in the other thread but hadn't watched it yet. I think he was quite honest about himself. He's only a public example of the many who operate at that level and think as he does.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Excellent contribution, from your link:

Fondation Connaissance et Liberté/Open Society Institute

George Soros’s foundation in Haiti provides programs to improve conditions for young people and rural communities. Through education programs, FOKAL has provided youth from historically marginalized communities with access to information and new technologies. The foundation has organized art exhibits, conferences, debates, and economic education programs to engage and inspire young people. FOKAL has also developed a national network of women’s organizations through providing computers and Internet connectivity as well as promoting joint advocacy activities.

This NGO has been active in Haiti since 1995:

Bibliothèque Monique Calixte
Starting July 1996

La Bibliothèque Monique Calixte a été inaugurée le 29 juillet 1996, suite au don généreux d’une collection privée. Monique Calixte, née en Haïti mais ayant vécu une grande partie de sa vie en France est restée très proche de son pays d’origine. Suite à son décès en août 1995, ses parents et amis ont créé une association portant son nom Association Monique Calixte (AMC) dont le siège se trouve en région parisienne. L’objectif principal de cette association est d’entretenir la mémoire de Monique à travers la création de la bibliothèque dans un premier temps puis de contribuer à l’organisation d’opérations de levée de fonds, d’envoi de livres etc. FOKAL a pris en charge le financement, le recrutement et la formation du personnel, le développement et l’organisation de la collection ainsi que la gestion de la bibliothèque. De 1996 à 2003, la bibliothèque Monique Calixte se trouvait au 28 de la rue Cadet Jérémie à Carrefour-Feuilles. Depuis 2003, elle a intégré les locaux du centre culturel de FOKAL.

LinkedIn

Google translate renders the above as:

Monique Calixte Library
Starting July 1996

The Monique Calixte Library was inaugurated on 29 July 1996, following the generous donation of a private collection. Monique Calixte, born in Haiti but having lived a large part of her life in France remained very close to her country of origin. Following his death in August 1995, his parents and friends created an association bearing his name Association Monique Calixte (AMC) with headquarters in the Paris region. The main objective of this association is to maintain the memory of Monique through the creation of the library at first and then to contribute to the organization of operations of fundraising, sending books etc. FOKAL has been responsible for financing, recruiting and training staff, developing and organizing the collection and managing the library. From 1996 to 2003, the Monique Calixte library was located at 28 Cadet Jérémie Street in Carrefour-Feuilles. Since 2003, it has integrated the premises of the cultural center of FOKAL.

Digging in a little deeper here:

Michèle Duvivier Pierre­Louis. After studying abroad and obtaining her degree in Economics from Queens College of the City University of New York, Michèle Duvivier Pierre­ Louis returned to Haiti in 1976. She served in the private sector at the Bank of Nova Scotia as Credit Officer, then as Deputy­ Director for Administration and Human Resources at a Development Finance Corporation (SOFIHDES), and Deputy Director of the National Airport Authority.
In 1995 she founded the Fondation Connaissance et Liberté – FOKAL (www.fokal.org),a member of the Open Society Foundations – Soros foundations’ network, which she directed for thirteen years. In September 2008, Michèle Pierre­Louis became Prime Minister of Haiti, only the second woman to hold this position. While Prime Minister, Pierre­Louis also served as Minister of Justice and Public Security. Upon leaving office in November 2009, she resumed her activities at FOKAL as President, coordinating special projects related to Haiti’s post­earthquake reconstruction efforts.

The Official Newsletter of the Caribbean Studies Association(direct link to .pdf)

ETA: A little more on FOKAL:

The Haiti Cultural Recovery Project was organized by the Smithsonian Institution with the Government of Haiti, Ministry of Culture and Communication, and the Presidential Commission for the Emergency and Reconstruction, in partnership with the U.S. President’s Committee on the Arts and the Humanities. The project has been supported by the U.S. Department of State through U.S. AID, National Endowment for the Arts, National Endowment for the Humanities, Institute of Museum and Library Services, and The Broadway League and Broadway community. Additional funding has been provided by Affirmation Arts Fund, Peggy Burnet, Smithsonian magazine, National Haitian Art Society, Macondo Gallery, Waterloo Center for the Arts, Friends of the Art Center, Jerome and Thao Dodson, Paul Peck, and Henry Louis Gates, Jr. Program partners included the U.S. Committee of the Blue Shield, the Foundation of the American Institute for Conservation of Historic and Artistic Works, Fondation Connaissance et Liberté (FOKAL), the International Centre for the Study of the Preservation and Restoration of Cultural Property (ICCROM), UNESCO, and the William J. Clinton Presidential Center. The project was managed by the Smithsonian Institution. FOKAL served as fiscal agent in Haiti. The Haitian government Steering Committee consisted of the Institut de Sauvegarde du Patrimoine National (ISPAN), Musée du Panthéon National Haïtien (MUPANAH), Bibliothèque Nationale (BN), Archives Nationales d’Haïti (ANH) and Bureau National d’Ethnologie (BNE).

SAVING HAITI’S HERITAGE(direct link to .pdf)

edit on 17-11-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: a little more

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Reports it was suicide?:

There are reports that close friends have confirmed an apparent suicide plus a note was found. From what I gather she was between 22-24 years old.

Her friends on Facebook are already expressing disbelief that she would have done so to herself, which maybe is a common reaction in suicides? Don't know, never had to deal with such a terrible event. One friend wants to go down to Haiti to investigate.

www.reddit.com...

Oh, boy...Her friend better understand what she's getting into before she decides to go there and investigate.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

but it smells like Clinton.

Eww
Desperation mixed with ben gay,monostat,Chanel No. 5, and vodka martinis?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

I think there are a couple of people planing on going down to find out what happened.

Heavens know if it was foul play, the authorities won't ever uncover it.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Circling back to FOKAL, I found this .xls spreadsheet interesting.

In it are records that Open Society distributed $3 million through FOKAL, while Deutsche Bank disbursed $4 million.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Twice.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

This is a fascinating thread, Iamtat. Slowly going through your links but it's chilling to see Hillary's brother owns the Bossa Morne mine and Monica's statement about how mines are historically linked to human trafficking.

This is a busy time of year for me but I will try to do some research and see if I can dig anything up!

(And WTF is this about Target, Gap and Walmart all being linked to the Clinton Foundation?! )
edit on 17-11-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Isn't it funny how everything dirty and linked to the Clintons, has Soros behind it somehow?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

edit on 17-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Looks like we're being picked up on:
stateofthenation2012.com...

Folks, lets keep digging!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Completely mind boggling. Seriously I just don't know what to say.

I worry that any of you digging into the rabbit hole get's in trouble or even hurt. Just not sure we have the power to bring these elitist down. I sure hope we do because if/when this # gets dug up there are going to be A LOT of skeletons in people's closets being reveled.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join