It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Orange is the New Black' actress Lea DeLaria ..'take out' Trump supporters with baseball bat

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

"Or pick up a baseball bat and take out every f--king republican and independent I see. #f--ktrump #f--ktheGOP #f--kstraightwhiteamerica #f--kyourprivilege."

Source

These progressives are some real sick twisted people that have taken over the voices of the Democratic Party.

#domestic-terrorist-scumbags

+21 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I've said it all day, the new Alt-Left is a serious problem.

More proof of their "tolerance".

+28 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
From the looks of her, looks like someone already put a bat to her.

+28 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Never bring a baseball bat to a gunfight...

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Definitely a social warrior type.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Contract cancelled on spot or biased liberal employer. Their call.

+6 more 
link   

Come try me is all i have to say to these marshmallow hand sissys

+14 more 
link   

thats awesome

kill everyone that disagrees with you

i had heard that show was pretty good
i will not find out
i will be cancelling netflix as they support this type of discriminating from their employees

link   

Ok it was Boo, I can forgive that. Its part of why I like her character. But if it had been anyone else, I would have been upset.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Its just plain old left, using the youth as always

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

"Or pick up a baseball bat and take out every f--king republican and independent I see. #f--ktrump #f--ktheGOP #f--kstraightwhiteamerica #f--kyourprivilege."

Source

These progressives are some real sick twisted people that have taken over the voices of the Democratic Party.

The 2nd Amendment has never had so much appeal.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Here is a link to her Instagram , all she did is perpetuate further ignorance. And now it will fuel this unneeded fire even more.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Chris Christie

Governor Christie told reporters Wednesday to “take the bat” to 76-year-old Sen. Loretta Weinberg for collecting a taxpayer-funded pension while making $49,000 a year as a legislator. […]

“I mean, can you guys please take the bat out on her for once?” Christie said to a crowd of reporters at a State House news conference. “Here’s a woman who knows she did it, yet she comes to you and is pining … ‘Oh! My goodness! How awful this is! What a double standard!’ But she’s the queen of double standard.” thinkprogress.org...

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Fortunately these viokent new-left "revolutionaries" don't exercise their right to own guns and will have to fight their pathetic "revolution" with dildos, bongs and baseball bats.
edit on 11-11-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Thanks for proving all the Trump voters right Lea DeLaria.

link   
dbl post.

sigh
edit on 11-11-2016 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Source

Oh. Well... That was classy of her. Sheesh.
edit on 11-11-2016 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Fortunately these viokent new-left "revolutionaries" don't exercise their right to own guns and will have to fight their pathetic "revolution" with dildos, bongs and baseball bats.

Literally LOLed at that.

+33 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Chris Christie

Governor Christie told reporters Wednesday to “take the bat” to 76-year-old Sen. Loretta Weinberg for collecting a taxpayer-funded pension while making $49,000 a year as a legislator. […]

“I mean, can you guys please take the bat out on her for once?” Christie said to a crowd of reporters at a State House news conference. “Here’s a woman who knows she did it, yet she comes to you and is pining … ‘Oh! My goodness! How awful this is! What a double standard!’ But she’s the queen of double standard.” thinkprogress.org...

You will justify anything won't you.
Way to go, Christie was using a metaphor of the media taking the bat to him and asked the media to take the bat to them for once....the bat being media scrutiny.

She wants to use a real bat to smash Trump supporters and independents to a bloody pulp.

Guess reality means nothing when attempting to justify violent progressive behavior.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Careful with that, there are morons out there looking for just such an opportunity. You really don't need that. I'm assuming that you have better things to do?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join