It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shock Video: Black Mob Beats White Trump Voter "You voted Trump? You gonna pay for that $h

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Trump was merely their excuse. These were racist criminals looking to simply rob and beat a vulnerable white man. I like how they never do this to a young, 6 foot + sturdy man who will throw some fists back. Cowardly racist criminals is what these people are. This is what happens when Chicago mob politicians leave their citizens defenseless. It is time ti bring in the marines, forget national guard. We need Marines on the streets of gangland Chicago and permanently revoke all pro crime anti-gun legislation EVERYWHERE!

This older gentleman should have the right to start blasting holes in these criminals.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

This older gentleman should have the right to start blasting holes in these criminals.

He does have the right to defend himself, but in Chicago the Constitution/civil rights is banned.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I for one am sick and tired of the righteous indignation with which "minorities" are striking out at the "majorities", thinking and knowing there will be NO reprisal.

This is because of all the pathetic leftist liberals who are desperately wanting to be politically correct. Wanting to somehow "correct" something that they themselves are not the perpetrators of.

The poor SOB would have had an entirely different outcome had he/she simply pulled out a gun and defended themselves.

Screw with me? Screw you. There will be a heavy price to pay.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Of that I am painfully aware. Hence, the following.

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
We need Marines on the streets of gangland Chicago and permanently revoke all pro crime anti-gun legislation EVERYWHERE!

link   
Just wait until law and order Trump takes office. These degenerates will get put down and their ghetto droned within 24 hours. No more bs.

link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Any chance you could take your aggression levels down a notch or two? I was nothing but courteous and nice in the way I constructed my posts and I would appreciate it if you could return the favour.

Thanks

On topic: There is simply no way to tell why they are beating that man. Anything beyond what the video shows is pure speculation. Yes, they are shouting stuff about him being a Trump voter, but it proves nothing other than they were shouting it for their own amusement while beating him for other reasons.

edit on 10/11/2016 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
It begins!
You are divided, and now you start to fight each other.
It´s not only the Anti-Trump supporters, it´s the Trmpists too:
Day 1 In Trump's America

For months the US citizens got incited to hate each other, now follows the logical continuation of that mass manipulation, people start to fight each other.

While the culprits of all the problems, the rich and because of that powerful individuals behind the curtains, laugh up one's sleeve...
Because the people do exactly what the rulers want. If the people start to attack and maybe kill each other, the governments acts as the saviour, "saves" you with new antidemocratic laws, with more observation, with a militarized police that only follows the orders of their gang leaders, the caste of the rich.
At the end you will wake up in the "Not United States of the Fourth Reich", a western North Corea or China!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
So infowars has an undubbed video proving that they said that.

I can believe it then. I just make it a point to never patronize infowars.

They are a bunch of damn animals that need to be dealt with IMO.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

This is because of all the pathetic leftist liberals who are desperately wanting to be politically correct. Wanting to somehow "correct" something that they themselves are not the perpetrators of.
a reply to: NuncaPiensas

My opinion is that it has little to do with being PC. It's just a handy way to divide us.

Blacks and whites and browns and reds all want the same thing, good jobs, decent house and neighborhood and a strong healthy country. By keeping us at our each others throats it's easy pickins for the politicians. (there are 2-6% a-holes that will be stupid regardless)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
So infowars has an undubbed video proving that they said that.

I can believe it then. I just make it a point to never patronize infowars.

I agree that infowars isn't exactly the bastion of truth, hence why I doubt the interpretation of the beaters motivations.

Yes, they are calling him a Trump supporter etc, but I do not automatically just believe this was the original motivation for them beating him because the video has no context - it begins mid-beating.

For all we know they were simply yelling that nonsense out for their own amusement, while beating him for other reasons. We can't jump to conclusions based solely on the video and the word of infowars.

They are a bunch of damn animals that need to be dealt with IMO.

No arguments from me there. Violence is not an excuse for ANY reason.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigTownSky
Just wait until law and order Trump takes office. These degenerates will get put down and their ghetto droned within 24 hours. No more bs.

You may not have to wait for Trump. Eventually videos like this will spark a reaction from from racist whites and they will be beating innocent black men, Hispanic etc. So it will escalate into a full blown race war. Of course both sides will call it a "revolution".

If something isn't done this is the scenario to be played out on the streets of America. The balls in Trumps court now; the question is.....how do you personally want to act? Blame it on the media manipulation, economic divide, anything but the answer is in your own soul. If you have one.....

I'm so glad I don't have kids, reasonably affluent and prepared to sit this BS out in a country where people have evolved and get along with each other.

edit on 10-11-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I could not disagree more.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: NuncaPiensas

I could not disagree more.

Can you elaborate?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

You may not have to wait for Trump. Eventually videos like this will spark a reaction from from racist whites and they will be beating innocent black men, Hispanic etc. So it will escalate into a full blown race war. Of course both sides will call it a "revolution".

If something isn't done this is the scenario to be played out on the streets of America. The balls in Trumps court now; the question is.....how do you personally want to act?

I'm so glad I don't have kids, reasonably affluent and prepared to sit this BS out in a country where people have evolved and get along with each other.

How would a race war of the whites who control everything versus the blacks who can't find a way to make it out the ghetto go?? How will a war of 70% the population versus 30% end?? I'm also on the affluent side of the tracks and I'll tell you there's a lot of people itching to fire things up. Trump is an outright rejection of all things black lives matter.
edit on 10-11-2016 by BigTownSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
That video was played a long time ago from the elections,it happened but has nothing pertaining to recent times,more media hype,turn your TV off

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

no, youre wrong. All people do not want to have good jobs and be productive members of society. If you have lived such a sheltered life that you have never met people of any color who think this way its no wonder you have such a charmed view of the world.

The FACTS are that there are all kinds of people. At least 1% of the population is believed to be psychopaths, and i would imagine thats a low estimate. Others are followers and will feed their bloodlust thats been programmed into them both by biology and environment.

Having children teaches many things. One of the things it teaches is the critical necessity for having clearly defined boundaries and consequences for crossing those boundaries. Our society has gradually removed the natural consequences of peoples behavior. We have an enabling society. In countries where there is no social safety net you have reality.....the law of the jungle...kill or be killed. The people you see in these videos have had the natural consequences of their behavior taken away by a fatalistically PC culture. Blacks cant be racist and such nonsense. The programming of the social victim creates a distorted view of the world and a perverted sense of entitlement. Thugs believe they deserve to have what they want, even if they have to take it by force, because they believe a false narrative that their ancestors were abused therefore modern generations are deserving of reparations and the like. Only in a rich country would there ever be the suggestion or hint that conquered people are deserving of ANYTHING, much less reparations.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22
Or would he look like Bill Clinton's son?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Sorry, just thought this was amusing.

edit on 10/11/2016 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

If something isn't done this is the scenario to be played out on the streets of America. The balls in Trumps court now; the question is.....how do you personally want to act?

How would a race war of the whites who control everything versus the blacks who can't find a way to make it out the ghetto go?? How will a war of 70% the population versus 30% end?? I'm also on the affluent side of the tracks and I'll tell you there's a lot of people itching to fire things up. Trump is an outright rejection of all things black lives matter.

If i was to hazard a guess...I will be the Forth Reich with another Holocaust with people of color being the scapegoat rather than Jews.

An enlightening read by our esteemed ATS member Jim Marrs

www.amazon.com...
edit on 10-11-2016 by olaru12 because: ^%E#%J

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: tribal

This was my post: (I put the important part in bold for your convenience) We agree

My opinion is that it has little to do with being PC. It's just a handy way to divide us.

Blacks and whites and browns and reds all want the same thing, good jobs, decent house and neighborhood and a strong healthy country. By keeping us at our each others throats it's easy pickins for the politicians. (there are 2-6% a-holes that will be stupid regardless)

edit on 10-11-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join