It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Bernie was blackmailed...Feel The Burn

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Maybe somebody should ask Bernie when he last rode the "Lolita express" with Epstein?

Cheers - Dave
edit on 11/5.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

It's hard to say from the email if it is leverage against Bernie (could be about Brad pushing story), but it is troubling if Peter Welch is involved. That points more to the agreement being with Sanders than any one else.

I am confused about who "Brad" is.

Colin Campbell is the person asking for a response to cover the story.

I assume this is Colin Campbell: Link

But, I agree, that it's not exactly clear who the leverage is against. Seems like it must be Bernie because they are flagging "Welch" about it.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

You toss out allegations against him with no support. For instance his new house. There was a thread on that way back and it is not all the expensive a place when all things are considered. You call it a mansion but it is not it is a nice home.

Also you say he became 'very' rich, 'just like the Clintons''. Where is that information available?

And the leverage mentioned. You say 'who knows' yet you also toss in the idea of a woman with no background to that other than just 'generalities'.. That's nothing but gossip that is popping out of your head. You are making suggestions based on absolutely nothing.

In his 4+ decades working for the government Bernie had amassed an entire net worth of less than $300,000…

After withdrawing from the primary, Bernie was suddenly able to purchase a $600,000 house on a lakefront in Vermont..
Again, this was after he ran for office which, in most cases, finds the losing candidate less rich then before they began...

-Chris

$600,000 lake house?

Half a million would get you a decent condo where I live. Not great, not bad, just decent. The lake near me? $600k will get you a two or three bed, one or one and a half bath non waterfront property.

If that's your "evidence" then your evidence is pretty terrible.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
One other thing that would support the blackmail theory is email 48307. Tom Nides is asking Podesta how things are going in January 2016. Podesta says not so good, he has no idea how to "lift her up." Nides responds saying they were "lucky Sanders will not last." as if it's a done deal.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

You toss out allegations against him with no support. For instance his new house. There was a thread on that way back and it is not all the expensive a place when all things are considered. You call it a mansion but it is not it is a nice home.

Also you say he became 'very' rich, 'just like the Clintons''. Where is that information available?

And the leverage mentioned. You say 'who knows' yet you also toss in the idea of a woman with no background to that other than just 'generalities'.. That's nothing but gossip that is popping out of your head. You are making suggestions based on absolutely nothing.

In his 4+ decades working for the government Bernie had amassed an entire net worth of less than $300,000…

After withdrawing from the primary, Bernie was suddenly able to purchase a $600,000 house on a lakefront in Vermont..
Again, this was after he ran for office which, in most cases, finds the losing candidate less rich then before they began...

-Chris

$600,000 lake house?

Half a million would get you a decent condo where I live. Not great, not bad, just decent. The lake near me? $600k will get you a two or three bed, one or one and a half bath non waterfront property.

If that's your "evidence" then your evidence is pretty terrible.

Here are photos of Bernie's new home: Link

The house is charming but nothing extravagant. The property is pretty flipping awesome though, IMO.

So, the "evidence" shows he bought a very nice house on incredible property...but, no, not a mansion.

ETA: Wait...the article I linked to said this is the third home he owns. If this is a part-time house...well, that is pretty swanky.

edit on 5-11-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Brad is the guy they followed up with:

Following up on our call on Friday, just wanted to give some updates and flag that Bernie went after HRC and WJC on wealth (including using the word “hustle.)

I followed up with Brad. The only thing they’ve pushed is from the attached docs—trying to get reporters to write that HRC and Bernie are actually in the same place. They are happy for any suggestions, but were not planning on making any big attacks around the announcement.

We’re working on talking points for surrogates now and will get those around. Unless others disagree, I don’t think we comment on the question below.

Source

He is likely someone at CNBC. It could be that they have an agreement with CNBC.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Brad is the guy they followed up with:

Following up on our call on Friday, just wanted to give some updates and flag that Bernie went after HRC and WJC on wealth (including using the word “hustle.)

I followed up with Brad. The only thing they’ve pushed is from the attached docs—trying to get reporters to write that HRC and Bernie are actually in the same place. They are happy for any suggestions, but were not planning on making any big attacks around the announcement.

We’re working on talking points for surrogates now and will get those around. Unless others disagree, I don’t think we comment on the question below.

Source

He is likely someone at CNBC. It could be that they have an agreement with CNBC.

I still feel like I don't have a handle on who "Brad" is. It could be, but that's not necessarily how I read it. It could be that Brad is a Hillary campaign PR employee keeping tabs on "what's been pushed," so far.

i do feel like the leverage is against Bernie, whatever it is.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Some of the two smallest states in the union, New Hampshire and Vermont, have sure had a lot of influence in this election. But sadly it can't overcome the corruption of politics that rests on a foundation of double standards and class division. Government is fundamentally a business that is run as a charity, which creates most of the world's problems.

I went to a libertarian event in New Hampshire (most libertarians per capita therefore best state to live), and I saw an advance hint that Trump would try running for president as one of the guys posted a picture of him with Trump on Facebook and was praising him. At the time I laughed somewhat shocked that a libertarian would be supporting Trump and didn't think it was serious, even before the media had a chance to also laugh and also think it wasn't serious.

Later as I went near the border and talk to people there pretty much everyone was on the left and a Bernie supporter. But neither Trump nor Bernie acknowledge the corruption fundamental to politics that most people are in agreement with and support. They support taking other's money without permission. They support "volunteering their neighbors" to help with their causes and feel wholesome while they do so, watching society in decay around them and having the idea that we need to volunteer more other people to do more favors for us.

New Hampshire and Vermont really showcase how the United States was meant be like "the United Countries" and not what we have now.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

What happened?
Oh the Blackmail.

Shame on DNC and anyone who supports HRC
edit on 5-11-2016 by Kargun because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

-Chris

Net worth does not equal income. $600,000 is about right for two people with a family who make a little over 100k a year. It's more than normal and tbh, a little modest for someone at his level. Does everyone have to be an investor to be considered not suspicious to you? He's clearly not that kind of guy if you can connect the dots between that and his voting record.

Or its a bizarre concocted conspiracy. Whatever you want to think.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Lol's

You just can't quit whining, just because the Sanders sold a house and bought another, does not mean bribe.
Nor have you shown anything to justify your accusation, typing BS does not make them facts.

I feel the two major parties, have become and currently are a domestic threat to the people of the US of A!

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
It is difficult to imagine Bernie taking a bribe from the Clinton slush funds. I find it much easier to believe the story that someone on the Clinton side threatened to do harm to Bernie's wife if he did not endorse HRC.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I think any agreement Bernie signed was because they told him that either his brains or signature would be on the paper before the next five minutes were up.....

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Don't you know that unless we see a legitimate transfer from Hillary to Bernie under the subject "Bribe for Bernie" that is published in the news that is ultimately ran by the elites who would never show such a thing, that all of this is meaningless speculation... :Rollseyes:
edit on 5-11-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

(post by MillerTribe removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
You guys just hate'n on the Bern,

because he didn't go to Don and Hilley's pizza parties!

Trump & Hills are DeRps!

edit on 5-11-2016 by AlaskanDad because: had to put a P in trump

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Yea i work with a guy who makes $25/hour and lives in a 600k house. We build them left and right.
Not particularly extravagent.

In the case of the guy I know, its his 4th house he built himself and his mortage on it is only for like 300k, so like less than 2k a month....

For an old man with a good career like bernie 600k is, like others have said, most likely even a bit modest.....

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Yea the house thing never did it for me, he's old, time for him to retire soon, get a lake house.

If your in your seventies make over 100,000 a year and have a cushy Senate retirement plan what bank wouldn't give you a mortgage.

Also, I think he sold a different house, and then bought the one in question.

Furthermore, for most people at his level or above, a $600,000 house isn't "rich" nor what would be considered a serious bribe . That's chump change at this level. I think that if he was bribed for the election it would be much more than this.

I live in NYC. A STUDIO APARTMENT costs $600,000 to buy in a lot of areas.. A lot of normal people buy places like that. You don't need to be wealthy nor bribed to buy such a place. Similarly, a politician like Sanders buying such a house at the peak of their career is hardly evidence of corruption in and of itself. A lot of politicians are buying much more expensive stuff than that.

Having said all of that, I think it is suspicious that he folded like he did.
edit on 6-11-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JRedBeard
Yea i work with a guy who makes $25/hour and lives in a 600k house. We build them left and right.
Not particularly extravagent.

In the case of the guy I know, its his 4th house he built himself and his mortage on it is only for like 300k, so like less than 2k a month....

For an old man with a good career like bernie 600k is, like others have said, most likely even a bit modest.....

Exactly. This isn't something extravagant for a senator.

Coming from NYC and California, that's not a crazy amount of money for a home to me. It's literally an "affordable" home in those places. I live in the ghetto in NYC, and that's how much a normal apt is, if not much more.
edit on 6-11-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join