It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Trump Wall' triggers pro-Hillary students at Penn State

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Imagine what would have been the result if the founding fathers of the US had followed your advice.
edit on 2-11-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Yea. You're right. I should have just ignored this thread too as it's a waste of space just like the other one. I guess I'll fix that mistake now.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Oh look another thread where a conservative poster trips over himself to insult liberals and the social justice movement by identifying a few people who act out in that movement. Haven't seen one of these before...

If this keeps happening it is a trend. A bunch of threads about a few people start to become a lot of people.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The future of the country is in your hands !!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Screaming in a rage, threats, ripping signs, and bullying—more evidence of intolerant bigots. Note that, according to the article, the school forced this group to change the name Students for Trump to something else, while Students for Hillary are allowed to keep their name. The irony of it all...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

this is the kind of thing you just can't make up. Much like if I went to you 20 years ago and told you they would be selling water for $1 a bottle today, if I told you this would be a headline, you would have pissed yourself laughing at me.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

this is the kind of thing you just can't make up. Much like if I went to you 20 years ago and told you they would be selling water for $1 a bottle today, if I told you this would be a headline, you would have pissed yourself laughing at me.

It's all too common now. It's not even surprising anymore.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
And this is why ats is now a joke, fake outrage about dumb people, dont change please.

When someone does something why give them more publicity, i get thats how trump gets is free air time, is that where you guys get your ideas lol.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

There is an election here in a few days eh ?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

There is an election here in a few days eh ?

Really lol, i thought it was just another. Normal cry fest by the right.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
And this is why ats is now a joke, fake outrage about dumb people, dont change please.

When someone does something why give them more publicity, i get thats how trump gets is free air time, is that where you guys get your ideas lol.

Yea, but only if it's on the right. If it's a whiny ass liberal, it's all good, right sport?
tow that line baby.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Yea, but only if it's on the right.

I would think so, if it is that same right that tells people to man up and stop whining and then turns around and whines about stuff.
edit on 2-11-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join