It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

De-programming Family Members and Friends Brainwashed by the MSM

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Its gone from "simple" brainwashing and social programming into religion. Its intentional, and really quite impressive (even if I feel it is misled, at best).

The issue with that is that the type of speech you are participating in is considered blasphemy.

In other words, its as difficult to convert say, a hardcore Catholic zealot as it is to accomplish what you want. Everything is then reinforced through heavy, heavy projection of the cognitive dissonance and subsequent judgment.

Meaning, you will be accused of what "they" are doing. Since your actions and words are likely different, they eventually become associated with the accusation in the accusers mind. This leads to a complete disconnect where something like hypocrisy only exists as it does in the opposition.

This enables a complete disconnect from reality, essentially, and opens up deep possibilities for manipulation beyond the normal boundaries.

Up becomes down, right becomes wrong, extreme left becomes centrist (
), etc. And then anyone saying differently is actually perceived as everything from wrong, to stupid, to insane.

It has been designed in such a way that the only way to deprogram is for the individual to realize there might be something wrong. However, there are contingencies in place, like listed above, to create neurological pathways that more readily deflect and project internal conflicts than actually process and resolve the breaks from reality.

In short, its too late unless your mother has an inkling that something is off or wrong. Tragically, this is all just the beginning. What you see is the result of dealing with the dissonance of programming with built-in contingencies instead of just handling the conflicts and dissonance as they crop up in the general population.

It began with the left of the political spectrum. The reasoning for that could probably be a thread of its own. The solution now is to prevent further social groups from further corruption, which is already happening. Either that, or hope those behind it all can see the trainwreck they are creating WILL consume them as well. Like an out of control virus, or wildfire.

The latter might seem impossible, but I suspect they didn't know just how badly it would turn out. Beyond that, there are some factions which are realizing there are better ways to realize the same control. Those methods only seem counter-intuitive because the old and new programming has infected even the handlers, which seems to slowly be understood and accepted..

At least in my opinion, its all incredibly fascinating and if it didn't have such dire consequences, it would be pretty cool!
edit on 2-11-2016 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I just saw a reporter on Fox, stating there is a college course designed to ROOT out MASCULINE TOXICITY,What is that ?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

What the hell is wrong with you. You have an X and a Y chromosome, you're a man. Quit being a man.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: littlefinch
a reply to: audubon

Eh, even If i were to find an instance of CNN caught dead lying, i'm not sure if it would have much of an impact, but thanks anyways.

If that's the case, you might as well just give up. You will never draw anyone away from a bad habit by offering them a better one, only by proving to them that their current habit is bad.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

I 'm afraid I am possessed of a poison unhealable...and deplorable.
A lost soul programmed to kill...but without a ...a license(CUE dramatic music fade from helicopter shot)
edit on 2-11-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
OP: Show her this! This will fix it, for sure.

And you should watch it, too. With her. You have to watch it all the way to the end, though. Five minutes. You have to wait for the truth. In fact, since you live at home, you should go get her right now, and both of you agree to sit and watch this. To pay attention to it. Can you do that? Sit next to each other for about six minutes without arguing?

If you can't manage that, then you should watch it anyway, and have her watch it. Then do some fact checking.

@ everyone else:

Watch this:

Seriously, you have to hear the whole bit. It's a longish story, but you have to know the story to get the whole effect.
Stewart calls it "The Day I Woke Up To Find Out Somebody Was Tweeting Weird S*** About Me"

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
okay, you should be done by now......if you're paying attention. Now, read this:

Corporate Media Spinning the Election, Comey helping

because FBI director Comey told Congress he wants to look at some more Clinton emails found in a related case, a pall has been cast on her campaign, and its effect is being seen in the latest polls in the form of declining voter enthusiasm and tightening presidential and Senate races.

Meanwhile, Comey doesn’t think he needs to say anything to Congress about the FBI investigation into the ties between Trump and the Russian government because it might unduly affect the election’s outcome.

On Tuesday, Clinton’s campaign manager, Robbie Mook, accused Comey of a “double standard," but that is an understatement.

It’s worth pondering the concluding thoughts in Eichenwald’s Newsweek investigation about Trump’s real-life behavior.

So, you saw how Trump behaved back in 2013 with Jon Stewart......
you heard him speak crap on that bus.....
now :

Voters who are having second thoughts about Clinton because of the FBI director’s one-sided intrusion into the campaign’s finale need to be clear-eyed if they don't vote for her.

Show that to your mom. Just to make sure she makes a good decision with a clear-eyed view. And you should read it too. At the same time that she's reading it.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
After reading the OP's question and opening statement the following can be stated:

In polite conversation topics to avoid are the following: Religion, sex and politics.

You asked your mother about politics, and that is a loaded question, as everyone has an opinion on such and such often will run hot and heated. And such should be approached very carefully.

This political season, this presidential race, we are seeing 2 things that we have never seen before and that is the politics of the old days, what could be a first in Presidential politics and something new. Now I am not going to go into the whole candidate stuff, as it should not be rehashed, but there are a few things to consider:

1) All politicians lie. They do it to get votes, they will tell one group one thing, and another group something else. And with the digital ages, fact checking is done as fast as the candidate speaks.

2) No politician is 100% innocent. They all have some skeleton's in their closets, that once out we are shocked and appalled and often try to make sense of things.

3) News organizations no longer are presenting the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. They all have angles and try to get ratings that make for money. It is clear that Fox news firmly supports the Republicans and MSN supports the democrats.

4) When it comes to the federal government, lets just say they are far bigger con men and magicians, than the actual con men and magicians out there. They point and say look, and we follow along like, please pardon the expression, sheep. And we fall for it every single time and then we get upset cause not only did we fall for it, but they did such.

Personally let her have her say, but try not to argue with her. If you think that Clinton is wrong, that is your opinion, but at the same time be understanding that Trump is not exactly the kind of president that we may want either.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: littlefinch

Yes, send them to ATS and Alex Jones where they can learn about Pizzas and gay frogs.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join