It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UC Berkeley SJWS Build Human Wall to BLock White Students from Campus

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: Swills

Its not a protest its bullying. And I wont stand for it from anyone

Intimidating people is not a protest. I dare you to protest me or my children through intimidation....thats thebproblem here, paying 30k a year for an education while a group of ninny sjws bully my kid? Whatever, ill use the law and if that doesnt work...use your imagination

Now a protest is bullying? What about Union pickets? Is that bullying now too?

Peaceful protesting is not bullying.

If a protester uses force or violence, that is bullying.

If a union picket line uses force or violence, that is bullying.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

a reply to: reldra

Theyre forcing people to go another wayvthrough intimidation. Try that sheet with me , we can discuss semantics visiting the bullies in the hospital.

You party loves hating bullies, why is this ok? I mean Hillary wants bully legislation right?

And the students filmed 'traversing' the creek path don;t seem upset or surprised. They know what school they applied to.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Violence is now "peaceful protest".

Those leftists sure do have a way with redefining things.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
If I say somebody is being harassed because of the color of their skin, tempers flare.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ

Its not the source I was trying to get people to look at it was the video. Regardless of your political views or what news sites you like and don't like the video doesn't lie

Bunch of idiots.

Thank you for this video though. I miss berkeley a lot and it had a nice shot of Telegraph and Bancroft and of the Berkeley Hills.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Intimidating people is not a protest. I dare you to protest me or my children through intimidation....thats thebproblem here, paying 30k a year for an education while a group of ninny sjws bully my kid? Whatever, ill use the law and if that doesnt work...use your imagination

A violent protest against a race is a hate crime.

The Civil Rights Act of 1968 enacted 18 U.S.C. § 245(b)(2), which permits federal prosecution of anyone who "willingly injures, intimidates or interferes with another person, or attempts to do so, by force because of the other person's race, color, religion or national origin" [1] because of the victim's attempt to engage in one of six types of federally protected activities, such as attending school, patronizing a public place/facility, applying for employment, acting as a juror in a state court or voting.

Source
edit on 27-10-2016 by thesungod because: source

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Its not the source I was trying to get people to look at it was the video. Regardless of your political views or what news sites you like and don't like the video doesn't lie

Milo is not a news site.

SO what.... Watch the F#$%in video and quit bitching. I feel like you would be one of these people on the video. Fox news could release a video of Hillary clubbing baby seals and drowning puppies in the blood and all you would care is that it came from Fox news. Liberal logic right here.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesungod

A violent protest against a race is a hate crime.

The Civil Rights Act of 1968 enacted 18 U.S.C. § 245(b)(2), which permits federal prosecution of anyone who "willingly injures, intimidates or interferes with another person, or attempts to do so, by force because of the other person's race, color, religion or national origin" [1] because of the victim's attempt to engage in one of six types of federally protected activities, such as attending school, patronizing a public place/facility, applying for employment, acting as a juror in a state court or voting.

Source

I don;t think you understand the point of the protest.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Theyre forcing people to go another wayvthrough intimidation. Try that sheet with me , we can discuss semantics visiting the bullies in the hospital.

You party loves hating bullies, why is this ok? I mean Hillary wants bully legislation right?

And the students filmed 'traversing' the creek path don;t seem upset or surprised. They know what school they applied to.

Your stretching a good bit on this one. I almost think your trolling him.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
These Berkley kids are oppressed.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

They are interfering with a white persons right to go to school.

Period end of story.

Hate crime when they did it in the south in the 60s, hate crime in Berkley 2016.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Milo is not a news site.

SO what.... Watch the F#$%in video and quit bitching. I feel like you would be one of these people on the video. Fox news could release a video of Hillary clubbing baby seals and drowning puppies in the blood and all you would care is that it came from Fox news. Liberal logic right here.

Such language! And I might or might not be a part of such a protest.

Clinton has nothing to do with this protest. If she begins clubbing baby seals, and drowning puppies in blood, I wouldn;t care where the video came from if it was real. I am not sure what your logic is, exactly.
edit on 27-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

They are interfering with a white persons right to go to school.

Period end of story.

Hate crime when they did it in the south in the 60s, hate crime in Berkley 2016.

Some of the people 'traversing the creek' were minorities. I didn't see many get through of any color.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I guess you didn't watch the video.

edit on 27-10-2016 by thesungod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Tazer would have been a pretty entertaining reaction with all those arms locked.........

Just sayin......

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Milo is not a news site.

Clinton has nothing to do with this protest. If she begins clubbing baby seals, and drowning puppies in blood, I wouldn;t care where the video came from if it was real. I am not sure what your logic is, exactly.

The logic here is this video IS real and did happen and your trying to spin it like its acceptable for this kind of behavior. Then you complain about the source like it really matters what the source is when there is a VIDEO.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I guess you didn't watch the video.

I certainly did and commented on it in specific ways.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Milo is not a news site.

The logic here is this video IS real and did happen and your trying to spin it like its acceptable for this kind of behavior. Then you complain about the source like it really matters what the source is when there is a VIDEO.

It is commonplace for the location. And, Milo is an idiot.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

This is ridiculous, should we force blacks and hispanics to ride in the back of the bus?

Its just a protest...right?

Hog wash, i know beaten women who just act like its ok to get along...

Honestly im surprised with you

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Really like how they are protesting "color", which means non-Caucasian in every court in the USA, and blocking access to school for predominately Caucasians?

Good try, but this is a hate crime. I guarantee charges will be filed.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join