It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary busted in green screen op.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
That fourth picture with the iPhone camera being clipped off by the edge of the podium was enough for me. Either that person is trying to film his balls or that is green screen.
edit on 27-10-2016 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   
edit on 27-10-2016 by imjack because: y

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
That fourth picture with the iPhone camera being clipped off by the edge of the podium was enough for me. Either that person is trying to film his balls or that is green screen.

So you ignore all the other proof that it wasn't a green screen.

One picture that shows something green is enough to convince you. Congratulations you just failed the ATS motto.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Belgianbeer
And if you still don't believe it, one for the road

Carry on.

Another pathetic attempt. Seriously. You need to come out and apologise for this trash along with everyone who bought it hook/line without questioning.

Notice how the bottom picture perfectly shows Clinton, the stage, the people behind her and the black wall?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Maybe they're holograms?

The real question is how the guy she meets at the start practiced hugging air so convincingly then.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: imjack

They make wide angle lenses for iPads now??

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

One picture that shows something green is enough to convince you. Congratulations you just failed the ATS motto.

Oh welcome new member! such a prolific Pro-Hillary poster for having just joined

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Any angle in comparison to a telephoto is wide angle.

Yes, question the iPad lens first, and not the enormous lens connected to the Camera that's literally known for long narrow angles. /sarcasm
edit on 27-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi

Oh welcome new member! such a prolific Pro-Hillary poster for having just joined

New member?

Is their a rule on what I'm allowed to talk about. There are only a handful of topics on ATS that i'm interested in joining the discussion.

Do I need to create some Mandela threads or claim i've seen orbs in my house before you accept me?

I didn't realise being inactive on a site for 5 years was considered an accomplishment here.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: imjack
a reply to: Kalixi

Any angle in comparison to a telephoto is wide angle.

Yes, question the iPad lens first, and not the enormous lens connected to the Camera that's literally known for long narrow angles. /sarcasm

You can see for yourself here at 0:10 from the angle of a phone looking at another phone, a man on the left zooming in on her, as well as at least 5 other phones, clearly display her. The blue offset background to her red pantsuit makes it extremely distinguishable. Oh ya, and it's not shot with a telephoto lens from across a basketball court. That too.

You can live in your own reality if you want. Finding this video took 1 minute, it's honestly sad this topic even exists.

Ps. Look how terrible these people are at even attempting to point the phone at her. You trust a still image? Seriously?
edit on 27-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
At least the mods moved this into the Skunk where it belongs.

Maybe the OP, xuenchen, flatbush71, cavtrooper7, thesaneone, Kalixi, Sublimecraft, SargonThrall, JacKatMtn, lovebeck and every other gullible idiot would like to come back in here and admit they were wrong.

Of course not, its on to the next thread for them.

They should really hand out punishments on here for people who clearly flout the motto "deny ignorance".

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Belgianbeer

Yea she is pretty phony. If you check people's camera phone the background is from somewhere else, it's like they cut them out and put them in the videos.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
This is yet another ignorant conspiracy theory with no basis in fact.

So the phones do not show the same picture as the video in the back filming Hillary?

This is because the camera at the back of the venue is able to zoom in to the extreme...it has a really long focal length.

The people holding the phones are not nearly as close as they appear...if the camera at the back of the room were to zoom all the way back, Hillary would appear as a little speck of red at a podium several hundred feet away.

You people who think this is some kind of "green screen" need to stop this Chicken Little BS.

"OMG TEH SKY IS FALLING HILLRY AM RUNNING TEH GREEN SCREEN!"

You sound like a bunch of superstitious idiots.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1
a reply to: Belgianbeer

Yea she is pretty phony. If you check people's camera phone the background is from somewhere else, it's like they cut them out and put them in the videos.

Did you even bother to read the thread or check out the source? It's clearly not the case. There are videos that show her interacting with everyone.

I swear... people see someone resembling green on a camera and they lose their minds.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
KEEP IN MIND that Tim Kaine had a rally recently where only around 30-40 people showed up. Hillary and Kaine HARDLY GET ANYONE at their rally's and meanwhile, Trump fills entire Football-like stadiums with standing room only crowds and more outside waiting to get in.

Tim Kaine's rally might be the smallest ever

YET THE MSM WANTS YOU TO BELIEVE THAT HILLARY IS WINNING THIS RACE BY USING FAKE POLL NUMBERS.

Stuff like this is why I NEVER EVER trust the polls. Its always wait and see for me until the very end when someone ACTUALLY gets elected.

As to the OP, yes, the very second I watched that video of her rally, everything looked off to me. Something didn't look right. It looked fake and had an overall green screen vibe going on. It reminded me of one of those old claymation voyage of Sinbad movies where hes fighting Medusa or something and the creature is always in the background and Sinbad is in the foreground fighting air basically.
edit on 27-10-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

aaand it´s gone...

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Photo 2+3
Look at the mobile phones. US flag in front of white background. On the original screen, US flag in front of shadowy wall. Do I need to put some red circles on it?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

So you ignore blah blah blah

If that picture is in fact genuine, the image is very suspicious.

Also FWIW, I don't care if you support Hillary or when you registered. Debunk that image if you are so sure there's nothing odd, and I am open to changing my opinion.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

So you ignore blah blah blah

If that picture is in fact genuine, the image is very suspicious.

Also FWIW, I don't care if you support Hillary or when you registered. Debunk that image if you are so sure there's nothing odd, and I am open to changing my opinion.

Debunk my post on this page.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Actually, if you want to find a true green screen with HIllary it is not this one I think. It would be those where there is no crowd behind her but a placeholder such as a flag. It happened in NC. During the speech she actually 'vanished' from the podium and came back. Google it...If it was a transmission issue the entire field of view would have been affected. I remember it clearly because I was watching it looking for a relapse after her fall into the van.

Furthermore, if happened just after 9/11 and we know what happened that day right?
edit on 10pm31pmf0000002016-10-27T15:42:23-05:000323 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join