It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maitreya, the World Teacher - or anti-Christ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
www.shareintl.org...

Have you guys read about this guy? This would fit right in as the "leader" of the upcoming New World Order. A guy people are supposed to trust, the and self-proclaimed Christ or "light bearer". This would also fit right in line with what the Bible teaches about the upcoming anti-Christ. Notice all the references to "light bringer" on his website, and what the Bible says below.

When Satan appears, his radiant countenance will dazzle the people of Earth. Millions will eagerly believe his claims that he is God because of his appearance alone. Paul says, ". . . for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light." (2 Corinthians 11:14) Revelation says the wicked will be awestruck when they actually see the devil! ". . . The inhabitants of the Earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast . . . ."

Also take note of this quote from his "spokesperson"

"Although these teachings led him to believe in the existence of the Masters of Wisdom -- a group of perfected individuals who are the custodians of the Divine Plan for this planet -- it nevertheless came as a complete surprise to him when, in 1959, he was contacted by one of the Masters. He was told, among other things, that Maitreya, the World Teacher -- the Master of all the Masters -- would return in about 20 years and that he (Creme) would have a role to play in the event if he chose to accept it."

Gee, that doesn't sound like the Illuminati at all.

The pieces of the puzzle are becoming quite obvious.

[edit on 24-1-2005 by LogoWatch]

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Obviously anyone coming with statements like this is either a fraud or the antichrist. There isn't another savior coming. Of course Satan isn't going to show up with his flock of fallen angels in red suits with horns and pitchforks, he's going to come in a way that is pleasing to the eye and mind to deceive the masses. There are several ways this could be accomplished.

[edit on 1/24/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I first heard about Maitreya in the early 1990's. Everyone was
all upset about him then and his 'immenent coming'. It's now
14 years later and he still hasn't arrived. Why? Because he
doesn't exhist. He's a money making scheme of Benjamin Creme,
who is nothing more than a con artist preying on the hopes
and fears of the sheeple.

Maitreya is nothing. He doesn't exhist.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
It reminds me of Sollog for some reason.

It is yet another false prophecy. Even if this guy did exist, he would have come already. He never accepted this..."mission" if you will. Therefore, the prophecy is crap...just like it normally is. I'm not getting at you.

-Chris

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
www.maitreya.org...

Another website of his, look at this quote:

"Not only will Maitreya and his teaching unify humanity, but it is THE SIGN of the coming of THE NEW ORDER OF THE AGES. In the Age to come, science and spirit will be combined. As it was mentioned, these new kinds of scientific discoveries (Science Based On Spirit) should be encouraged."

Okay, so he is openly talking about the New World Order, which the Bible predicted would be run by the anti-Christ. He also makes so many referencecs to the "light" on his website. If this is legit, he's going to be the one.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Thanks for the post, I had never heard of the guy. Does not sound good though.........creepy

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
There are many people claiming to be Maitreya. I even contacted one(a woman who channeled him) for an interview explaining that we do not grill with questions and that it is relaxed and conversational. They sent back a response that they needed an advance list of every question and that we could not ask any additional questions or change subjects. All a frickin sham. I don't know about this one but more than likely....

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Here is the website. Her name is Margaret. www.maitreya-edu.org...

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Look at his symbol! If that isn't enough to creep you out, there are also 13 compartments to it (very Satanic).

www.deceptioninthechurch.com...

If that doesn't creep you out, look at what else is on there. Surprise, surprise.

www.maitreya.org...

This is supposed to be the man himself:

www.maitreya.org...

[edit on 25-1-2005 by LogoWatch]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The NWO isn't the end. It just sounds like the end. Once the NWO, as we knonw of it--run by the illuminati/aliens/changelings/demons/evil/negative/whatever you want to call it-- is defeated, there is suppose to be a 1000 year reign, in which the there will be peace on earth. "Thy kingdom come on earth as it is in Heaven." That's what Maitreya is suppose to be about, but you know the saying, "Once bitten, twice shy." So obviously, after the NWO has taken over, people will be scared and nervous, and that will be natural. The real Maitreya will understand, and he'll prove it to you, beyond all doubt, that you are free and that there will be peace on earth. In fact, he will probably lead those who want to live free on earth to this new paradise.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I'm very aware of that, but there's a few things wrong in what you said. The NWO will be lead by the antichrist, whom will at first be trusted and defeated with the Second Coming of the real Christ. The 1000 years of peace on earth will be led by Jesus, after his Revelation, as the ultimate (but eternally fair judge of all).

If you read what it says on Maitreya's website, it appears as though he's being set up as this man who will unite all religions (but this is the abomination according to the Bible) and gain everyone's trust, then God only knows how vulnerable everyone will be once the NWO is in place. Then you have the Rapture, and 7 year Great Tribulation before his defeat. It is during that time that I can only imagine what will happen to Christians.

EDIT: Good Lord... look what else I found.

www.nazarite.net...

MAGEN DAVID - Also known as Solomon's Seal. This symbol used by rabbinic Jews is often confused with the hexagram by those not familiar with symbology but the Magen David lacks the all too familiar circle associated with most other popular occultic symbols. Magen is the Hebrew word for shield, this is why it is sometimes called the Shield of David. Legend has it that King David's shield was shaped as such. It is more likely to be associated to King Solomon than with King David as the symbol appears on the handle of King Solomon's Sword. I originally thought that this was a good thing, legitimizing this symbol in my mind and making it a good Jewish symbol. Then I read warnings about the Star of Kiyyan (also: Kijun, Kiyuhn, Rephan, Remphan, or Rhemphan) in Scripture (Amos 5:25-27 & Acts 7:43). I thought there would be no way the wise King Solomon could have taken up such a symbol for himself. Then I read about King Solomon's later years and how he was corrupted by his lust for woman, pagan woman, and how he gave into their practices. The fact is that there is no other star that the Jewish people are passionate about and leaves me with no other conclusion that this is the Star of Kiyyan!

Now go back at look at Maitreya's symbol.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogoWatch

Now go back at look at Maitreya's symbol.

You'll have to use your discretion in the upcoming days. That's why God gave you a brain. There will lies and trickery and deceit more than you can fathom. Trust no one. Always question. And once you begin to believe in something, toss it away and start all over. Always keep testing your beliefs. Keep doing that over and over until you've reduced your existence to a few simple phrases, and once you've got those few phrases, keep those as weapons. They will protect you for when you find yourself in need.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Isn't that just common sense in any age? It is obvious that this guy is a fake. He doesn't look like the fat laughing Buda.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
geee i dont know this guy looks pretty freaky!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
you know, that is what I always imagined the antichrist would look like.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Ok...what's creepy about his picture other than there is camera red in his eyes? Also. What's to creep you out about the first picture? Also...is the man from a political family? I thought that was one of the signs too of the Christian Anti Christ?

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
so, alex p keatons dad is the right hand of satan who will come deceive the world for 7 years? i suppose the mark of the beast will be a family ties t-shirt...

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
He says," I can channel through one on the earth plane who has been trained for the purpose of taking my energy." Well Hello! That is MEEEEE, after, of course, I jam down to the beach jump into the ocean and swim over to Hawaii so I can catch the seminar. Or I guess I could just stay home and chat online with the "MASTER" for a nominal fee. Thank God he takes credit cards.

Thanks for the tidbit of info. I had never herad of this before. For the weak minded this is pretty scary stuff.
I'm new, how you all doing?

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Okay how about this one?

www.maitreya.org...

Even worse, if you go to www.maitreya.org and find that picture, they make it change all kinds of hues. Now that gets creepy.

How about the fact that he's inside a hexagon, do I have to refresh your memory about what that means to satanists? There's nothing holy about any of this.

1) Destroys all religions
2) Claims he's the second coming
3) He has NWO all-seeing-eye nonsense on his website
4) One Government, one religion, one everything..

Come on.. does it have to be more obvious to any of you?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
The Maitreya will not be coming back for hundreds of thousands of years, according to the buda.

This guy is an obvious fake. Why take the title of Maitreya when he can claim to be Jesus Christ?

on a seperate note, whatever happen to that moonie guy

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join