It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non Human Baby or Hoax?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 02:25 AM
link   
You want to see something totally not human ?
Im undecided on this one but its eye rings are convincing to me.
Any one see this yet?
I saved these images from brazil story below...

www.freewebs.com...
www.geocities.com...
Bigger image here here
www.freewebs.com...

www.freewebs.com...
look at the eye sockets see that bone ring we dont have those...

www.freewebs.com...

"There was a sixth toe but its hard to see" said report.
Also said the body was mumified and preserved well.
Ill dig for the article it was in brazil.

sorry if bandwith exceeds

[edit on 24-1-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Try and use non-Geocities sites for reference. They get shut down for exceeding bandwidth constantly. This one's already down after 5 minutes or so.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Is this the same thing as the starchild skull?

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Sorry for not introducing myself anywhere - Im new to these forums.

Looks like Hydrocephalus to me

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 05:00 AM
link   
On face value it looks to me like a very deformed children, maybe stillborn. There are a number of newborn syndromes that can cause heavy skull deformities. On face value it looks like either Sotos or Apert syndrome. But Sotos syndrome (also know as brain giantism, you can learn more about it here) usually develops some months after birth, there's an abnormal growth of bones and the skull takes a "conical" appearance. Apert syndrome (more here) is a better candidate. Anomalies are already present at birth, the skull and facial bones develop in shape very similar to these, the eyes are bulging, and there are often finger deformities, like a sixth finger or webbed hands and feet. Since your sources also mention a sixth finger, it sounds like the case to me.

[edit on 24-1-2005 by Kakugo]

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
You guys seem only to see the big head and totaly miss the non human features...
get a book on "greys anatomy" and no i dont mean an alien handbook as im sure you ask about it, lol
then read it, youll learn human anatomy,maybe then you will look at the eye ring bones the jaw structure and then the obvious big head.

I did point it out to you guys even..

Here is only 1 ENGLISH artilcle around.
www.ufoinfo.com...

If someone speaks Brazilian/portuguese? read this for me.

planeta.terra.com.br...]

I dont think its a child, i remember something about it having worn enamel on teeth...And no ears at all (no canals,hole,ect)

NO this SKELETON isnt the starchild SKULL.
Its in a museum:
"the Wilson Estanovic Museum if Natural History in Uberaba,"
a city in western Minas Gerais state in Brazil

hers some more links i found...
www.book-of-thoth.com...
planeta.terra.com.br...

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok
You guys seem only to see the big head and totaly miss the non human features...
get a book on "greys anatomy" and no i dont mean an alien handbook as im sure you ask about it, lol
then read it, youll learn human anatomy,maybe then you will look at the eye ring bones the jaw structure and then the obvious big head.

I did point it out to you guys even..

Here is only 1 ENGLISH artilcle around.
www.ufoinfo.com...

If someone speaks Brazilian/portuguese? read this for me.

planeta.terra.com.br...]

I dont think its a child, i remember something about it having worn enamel on teeth...

And to the guy who asked the dumbest question ever...
NO this SKELETON isnt the starchild SKULL.

How about....you deny rudeness...along with your ignorance? Just an idea.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Excuse me PRINCESS OF RUDENESS,
did you say something?

GET A LIFE "just an illusion"

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
thats obviously indisputable evidence we are ruled by reptilain overlords, you convinced me !

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I dont recall saying anything in this thread about this having anything to do with reptiles. Or reptilian overlords as you called them and convincing you of what?

Soo if you were making an attempt at being funny, "FO-AD"

here is smaller image:

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok
Excuse me PRINCESS OF RUDENESS,
did you say something?

GET A LIFE "just an illusion"

Pardon me, i'm a nobody here, but it seems you're going aboveboard in your rudeness, hmmm?
Change your tune, we dont go around belittleling people here as a habit.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Hey you started your rudeness to me sweetheart, get it straight!
Dont flame me !
EMAIL me your b_tchy complaints if you wish dont waste my time or my thread space!

"we dont go around belittleling people here as a habit. "
HAH, you coulda fooled me thats all i get from people like you!
im so done being NICE.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
If it's a kid How the hell would the mother have been able to push it out? I mean that's A Friggin Huge head.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Ewww thats not a pretty mental image.....

I agree now its no baby but is it a hoax?

hmmmmmm

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Please refrain from personal attacks and insults in the threads. The add nothing to the discussion at hand are are a gross violation of the terms and conditions of ATS.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I don't think this is a human skull people...

My suggestion is: Deny Fear...then Ingorance...

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Lizzard, could you please update your links? Some of them don't seem to work. Thanks. I don't see any unhuman character in the bones: they are just crushed and misplaced by external pressure. Apert syndrome is still a very strong possibility (especially when you look at the shape of the facial bones and at the position of the eyesockets), but I forgot to mention a third possibility: an undeveloped siamese twin. The top of skull could mean that the second twin failed to develop properly and the two heads were fused together. The opening in the front cranial suture is not a final prove, since it could well be caused by the malformation per se and many newborns' skull deformities are often associated with skull sutures problems. Having a picture of the back of the skull could really help. If you want to learn more about this, get hold of a copy of this book: Jan Bondeson "A cabinet of medical curiosities" William Norton & C. I can't recomend it highly enough.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Its freaky for sure, look at where the skull is exposed on the right side, see how thick the skin is? If it's skin.

Could be a hoax, or a deformation, but i don't picture an alien having teeth like that, but how the hell would i know.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kakugo
Lizzard, could you please update your links? Some of them don't seem to work. Thanks. I don't see any unhuman character in the bones: they are just crushed and misplaced by external pressure.

The links are new but the web traffic is much, so if it doesnt work
try again later, sorry I made 2 places thats the best i can do.
www.geocities.com...
www.geocities.com...
www.geocities.com...

I see un human features in the eye sockets inside ,
the ring of bone isnt human...in picture alien-uberaba-2.jpg

Thanks for the book reference ill look it up.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Oh boy...this is gonna be almost an exact repeat of the last post I just made...many have debunked these remains, but in all honesty and fact....no one knows what it is, whether its human or not.....those that do not believe in other planets having life...will automatically assume it's a deformity....but who knows? No one does.
lizzardsamok...you might want to go over the rules and regulations again...do try to get your point of view to others without being rude....I know your young, or it appears you are from your word usage....but try to be less confrontational and you'll do better here.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join