It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor = PMB353?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I just joined, well to show my ghost picture I took heh, but I've lurked here for quiet awhile and for the time I've been here, I never seen this posted.

That info is who owns www.johntitor.com What it says it was register by PMB353. Who or what that is anybody's guess. It also says his/her/it's address. Well, hopefully we can expand on this.

edit; wow.

Ok, thanks for the info, delete this thread mods!

[edit on 23-1-2005 by ASAManifesto]

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I dont think you can post that personal information on the board even though it is public. I nearly got lynched a few months ago for posting a 'Whois' request however I managed to escape with a few minor cuts and scrapes.

PMB353, it could mean anything. Although remember that the person that owns JohnTitor.com is not the man himself, just another Titorist.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Everything you have ever wanted to know about Titor, and some you don't, has been posted here before...

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
I dont think you can post that personal information on the board even though it is public. I nearly got lynched a few months ago for posting a 'Whois' request however I managed to escape with a few minor cuts and scrapes.

PMB353, it could mean anything. Although remember that the person that owns JohnTitor.com is not the man himself, just another Titorist.

How do you know it is a titorist and not titor himself?

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyateLaBoca

How do you know it is a titorist and not titor himself?

He said he was no John Titor on a radio show. You can find the link on Johntitor.com.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
If you do a google search on "PMB353" it appears as if it is part of an address.???

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
There's a question that i've always wanted to know. COuldn't the person who runned the MB find out his IP address and track him down or something?

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
The titor group that puts up the site and I think also published the titor book all have apparently been tracked back to a PO box or an attorney's office, which doesn't have to reveal who is running the site.

But its all an honest effort to examine the titor story right? Yeesh.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
PMB stands for Postal Mail Box. The number part is the number of the box. Anyone who uses a Certified Mail Recieving Agent (mailboxes etc.) must use PMB as the designation rather than "PO BOX" or "APT"

new topics

top topics

join