It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military alert and movement in Cali?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Maybe it's the F-18s they painted in Russian colors for the big false flag coming up.
[/sarc]

All that paint, time and effort gone to waste! The conspiracy people think that they have rumbled them and prevented the "false flag" ops. No doubt the VFC-12 CO will be getting fired for moving those aircraft onto the flight line.

They even messed up on their Facebook page back in September 2016. You can see the tails of the charcoal grey Hornet in the background. Someone is getting busted! [/sarc]

VFC-12 Facebook page link

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Homeles

No worries man, we've all been caught out by things like this.

At least you didn't get caught by the Onion, like me... That was embarrassing.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Hey guys, long time reader first time poster. I was out of the area and on vacation until last Sunday, but I just wanted to give my $.02 as I live in the area. There are definitely times when military activity picks up here, but I haven't noticed anything lately. I've actually been paying extra special attention the past couple of days due to what is happening off the coast of Yemen right now. Nothing unusual. I also can see a major expressway from my place and have not noticed any increase in military equipment convoys (haven't seen any since I got back from my trip last Sunday). And finally, I just flew into SAN when I got back and didn't notice any unusual amount of military military activity in the ports or on the water. I'll keep my eyes and ears peeled but so far, like the other SoCal responses, I've noticed nothing unusual.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
What CA has to fear except earthquakes?! There have been recent news reports about suspicious seismic activity. Military would definitely be on alert for that kind of stuff. But it all seems like a false alarm again.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
So since my last post, I've been keeping an eye out. I don't know about the rest of you in SoCal, but the only thing I could really say is suspicious is how QUIET it's been! For example, I'm very used to having groups of very loud choppers flying overhead, but I don't think I've seen or heard a single one since I got back from my trip over a week ago.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: skepticalguy

It's that time of the year where last year's money is gone and Congress hasn't passed all of the new budget so people are sorting out what they have, what they're getting, and what they hope they get funding wise. Things will pick up in a few weeks after money starts to sort itself out.

<< 1   >>

join