It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has gamed the system his whole life: Lady Rothschild

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Lol, pot...meet kettle.
Like I give 2 bits what her pompous opinion is? I hope Trump wins just to spite people like her

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

There was no loophole, it was law. Trump followed the law like the law was written and the with the intentions of that law. It's written to encourage rich people to put more money into the economy, to increase jobs. Not to sit in Martha's Vineyard on a pile of money.

You mean when Trump bought a restricted golf coarse and then sued to have it be inclusive?

caring about the middle class, you mean besides providing jobs for the middle class?

Clinton is on record, calling trump supporters- deplorable, and Sanders supporters- basement dwellers. She has no respect for about 50 percent of primaries voters.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: southbeach

Lady Rothschild what a joke,who could take this born with a silver spoon in mouth moron seriously?

Trump, what a joke, who could take this born with a silver spoon in mouth moron seriously ?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: soulwaxer

oh wow, is that what you believe?

that he's amassed this fortune, using loopholes so as not to pay taxes, not paying people for their work, bankruptcies (those hurt us, ya know), because he wanted to do something for the American people, all the while taking a shiot on his solid gold toilet. ya right.

He has a legal responsibility to his shareholders to make as much profit as possible with any legal means at his disposal. If he did otherwise, you would be calling him a bad businessman letting his shareholders down.

And what do you care if he wants to take a crap on a gold toilet? Are you jealous?

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

disagree with your logic

Put yourself as a Rothchild, that is if you believe that the Rothschilds are one of the ruling families, and they run a good portion of the world world.

Why oh why, wouldn't you want Hillary in power. Hillary is already crooked as heck. She has the system already rigged to her game. You know 100% how Hillary will act in office.

No one really knows what Trump will do or say once in office. Do you really risk generations of your family's work on Trump, when Hillary is a sure thing as a girl on backpage.com....

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
That was a great Trump endorsement. Who gives a flying F what some super rich elitist piece of crap from the other side of the world thinks, and that is the sentiment that started this great nation.

Yeah, because Trump is a middle-class man that will rescue the world
how rich do you have to be so you deplorables would consider one to be elitist ?
edit on 7-10-2016 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: thinline

You know 100% how Hillary will act in office.

No, I really do not.

& unless you're psychic, neither do you.

But maybe ignore my speculation about reverse psychology and read my other posts that link the Rothschilds to Trump.
As far back as the 80s, & including personal relationships between their children.

I'll be here for you.
edit on 7-10-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Meh.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: angeldoll

Who said that? Not Trump
Listen one day darling.

Surely you gest. Maybe this is why you support him. You are clueless about what is positions are.

eta: I can't fault you though, actually. He flip-flops on things so frequently I admit it's difficult to know what his positions actually are, and plus, he doesn't really like to think about it. Sometimes it seems (well not "sometimes', most all the time actually) he doesn't even have a clear idea of what he thinks, so how could you?
Darling.
edit on 10/7/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

no, I just think it's hysterical that the man who's going to sock it to the elite craps on a solid gold toilet. it's just funny. lol.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

no, I just think it's hysterical that the man who's going to sock it to the elite craps on a solid gold toilet. it's just funny. lol

It's like he's one of those people who are really so frightfully insecure he has to have "material" things to prove his worth to himself. And seventy years old to boot. Very disturbing as a trait for a potential President.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

The Rothschild Family employs George Soros as it's agent...which should give one a basic idea of their international power, wealth and globalist agenda.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

The Rothschilds are only concerned with him because he is competition, not because his methods or intentions differ from theirs in any small way.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Does the OP mention 'Lady R'...recently held a $100,000.00-per-plate fundraising party for Hillary?
Methinks the Lady is intentionally and irreconcilably biased.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Wow the bankers dont want Trump? That should say something to everyone even the die hard left.

The bankers the people who caused the collapse and made billions on us really dont want Trump.

I have never wanted a Trump POTUS more.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

The Rothschilds are only concerned with him because he is competition, not because his methods or intentions differ from theirs in any small way.

They are concerned with him crashing their gravy train.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The Rothschild Family has been accumulating gold resources for generations...GOLD is their 'thing'.
Guess what happens to gold prices if the U.S. economy collapses.
Guess who the Rothschild Family is hoping will become President and will bankrupt the U.S. economy.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: goou111

Exactly.

The more people using their tricks, the less for them.

That's why both the candidates in the upcoming election are both as useless as one another. They think like predators, not regular people. You need a regular Joe in power, not some twisted attorney or a career moocher like Trump, who has never worked for a single dime he has ever "earned".
edit on 7-10-2016 by TrueBrit because: Grammatical improvements

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Couldn't agree more.

If the Rothschilds are against you that is a positive in my book.

One more reason to vote Trump.

Wait wait wait.......but the line from Trump supporters was always "Yeah he abused and used and gamed the system, so he should know ALL about it and what to do!"

Now his supporters are saying "Oh man the Rothchilds, such a nefarious group of people abusing the system"

isnt this a bit hypocritical?

Trump is cut from the same cloth from the same circles.......

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: goou111

Wow the bankers dont want Trump? That should say something to everyone even the die hard left.

The bankers the people who caused the collapse and made billions on us really dont want Trump.

really?

"I sort of hope that happens because then people like me would go in and buy," -Donald Trump

He was one of the people hedging on this!

The hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance w Trump supporters makes my head spin

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: goou111

really?

"I sort of hope that happens because then people like me would go in and buy," -Donald Trump

He was one of the people hedging on this!

The hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance w Trump supporters makes my head spin

It's supposed to.

People know it is much harder for someone to make a constructive argument, when ones own position is nonsensical. Put another way, looking at the Trump campaign through a lens of reason, is like looking at a funhouse mirror to establish whether you dressed yourself well during your last acid trip.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join