It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've seen an alien...no joke seriously.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Now before I post this topic, I would first like to say that this did truly happen, to me. Now I know that most of you will not believe me since nobody else does that I tell this story to except for maybe two people.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One night, in the year of 1995, I was six years old. It was a quiet evening around the mid months of the year, say perhaps May through July. I had a dog that I would have to take outside to pee alot.

One evening, when everybody was watching TV, my dog got up and went to the door indicating that he had to use the bathroom. I had the job of making sure he went. Sitting there, my grandparents seemed to look at me like they expected me to get up and put the dog out. And so I did. When I opened the back door everything was fine. My was rambuctious as usual waiting to get outside to run around the yard and play and maybe catch a rat or two.

As I opened the back door I then noticed a strange figure hanging over my back yard fence. Its not a chain link fence, but more like a castle design with a brick wall and a wooden gate under it. At first I thought somebody was trying to break in my house. Then I could tell it was definantly not human or any other animal here on Earth. It was a strange looking creature, with red tinted type eyes. The figure was dark purplish with rough like looking skin. It almost looked like an octopus with a fly's head attached to it. Ive never seen anything like it before. Anyways after being in some sort of trans just staring at the thing, I finally snapped myself out of staring at it. I ran inside and went to sleep and that was it. This happend around 7:30 at night. Has anybody had this type of experience before. I swear to my heart it was not a dream.

[edit on 23-1-2005 by intrepid]

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
intresting, but you know we are going to ask questions
but i have an open mind and i will just ask the things that to me stand out,

you were 6yrs old, Did you tell your grandparents?

Have you ever after this event experienced anything in this context?

How did you feel when you were in the trans you mentioned? was this out of fear of do you believe it was related to the being you saw?

[edit on 23-1-2005 by asala]

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Dude you're really sure? Like you said you may not be belived and I'm sceptical but I'll write like I believe you(dosen't mean I DON'T belive you).
Maybe it was a guy with a mask? I do say that that must have been creepy.
And it was hanging over the fence right? So you didn't see the whole thing probably. Oyeah, did it move or something? What happened to your dog?
Many questions hope I don't offend you for being a little sceptical.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
were about do you live sounds like the "goatsucker"

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
If you're not making that up, it is creative.

If you're not making it up, it's quite interesting.

I've never seen an alien, and I don't even technically believe in them--I have an open mind, but as of yet there's not enough proof--so pardon me for being a little skeptical.

But if you're not kidding us and are 100% sure about this, then, well, "wow".

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Right.... have you seen any since?

has your family ever seen any or been 'abducted' before?

if your telling the truth then they must of been there for a reason.... right?

HAve you ever seen and Unitentified objects flying around your house or the surounding area?

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Well, I know it is biased becasue its not every day that an individual sees an extraterristrial. Yes I am 100% sure that this was a being not from this earth. My dog is okay, my grandparents must have brought him inside I dont know like I said, I went to sleep afterwards. When I was starring at this alien, I felt like I wasnt at home, but yet I knew I was because I could see my porch and its surroundings. I did try and tell my grandparents but they did not understand, later on (now) I told them about it but they seem skeptical to believe it. Its like when somebody sees a ghost, yeah some people are going to believe it but others will not until they see it. Its the same with what I saw, some people choose to believe it and some people dont. I know what I saw though. I will probably end up taking a picture of the gate later just to show you a general idea. Another detail, I saw these "legs" figures hanging over the gate. Thats really what I mean when I say it was hanging over the fence. Hell for all I know when my dog was outside it could have cloaked or something (lol). But seriously though, I did see this, and I will never forget it.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Creamsoda.There was an sighting of an alien near/or exactly the same as your in Brazil.Apperently this one escaped from thr brazil airforce bases and went to the streets of a town there.100`s saw it and discribed it exactly the same as others.

They called it the cobramonga,or something like it.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
My experience happend in where I am now, Pensacola Florida (USA). I live about 10 miles away from the top Navy Pilot training school in the world. So maybe that had something to do with it ?..

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by creamsodaYes I am 100% sure that this was a being not from this earth.

But are you sure you actually saw it? 10 years is plenty of time for the human brain to be creative with memories.

Even if you think you are sure you saw it, it might not have happened like that.

Not that I can argue against it, an experience that seems real for one peep is... well, real for him

But it is proven fact: The brain dont need many months to tamper with memory, making it more "interesting" or "aligning" it with with current events. If someone see's an odd shadow, and then reads about aliens peeking through windows, suddenly that might have been an alien. And the brain fills in the blanks.

[edit on 23-1-2005 by merka]

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Im only telling the story in chronological order exactly the way it happen. I am not altering it to make it more interesting or anything. Im just saying what I saw, when I saw it, and what happend.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Did it look like this guy?

He goes by the name Chupacabra

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Bipedal Reptilians

Its an ATS thread and im sure i read a description of a creature that was similar to yours. Interesting, hope this helps.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by creamsoda
Im only telling the story in chronological order exactly the way it happen. I am not altering it to make it more interesting or anything. Im just saying what I saw, when I saw it, and what happend.

Well I didnt mean you would purposely alter it. The brain alters it, and you think that is what happened. Remember, the brain is not a precision instrument. Its all relative.

But as I said, there is no way of knowing what is real or not. Maybe you did see something. Maybe you didnt. Either way its a good story

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Well I believe your sincere and I believe you saw what you saw while wide awake. Although your going to have to chalk it up for an experience because any answers you want are 9 years in the past. Its unforunate that some people go their entire lives without a close encounter, and there are ones that are essentially faded due to being young in age at the time of the encounter. If you could remember enough of the creature to illustrate it's appearance that would help to identify what supposed race it belongs to. Other then that you should just try not to dwell on it, since no good will come from renacting it in your head. I would just try to chronicle the events as you remember them in a few points maybe an illustration of the creature and thats the best you can do.

You should feel grateful that this creature infact revealed itself to you, as your saw it.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
sounds to be you have seen the ellusive Insectoid race...but I could be wrong...

the US government cataloged at LEAST 57 different species...so the possibilities are staggering...

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   
You sure you couldn't have ended it any more anticlimactic?

"I saw the most amazing, mindblowing unbelievable alien that totallly freaked me out and changed my life and then i went to sleep."

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   
What about the dog, did he/her get to be walked?
Since the dog was the reason to go outside.

Just had to ask, did the dog act like usual or was it acting diffrent and did it the dog manage to get outside, did it bark at the fly guy?

Did the fly guy look like me?

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I have no clue is to wether my dog acted different becasue after I snapped myself out of this trans like state, I went back inside and went straight to sleep and that is all I can really remember. But it was really scarry.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by creamsoda
I live about 10 miles away from the top Navy Pilot training school in the world. So maybe that had something to do with it ?..

Maybe they were tring to teach it fly? In an airplane.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join