It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some see Bigfoot photo-bombing Michigan eagle's nest cam

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
This possible Bigfoot sighting happened near the Platte River State Fish Hatchery. There is a live cam of an eagles nest and it captured what appears to be a bigfoot. I'm on the fence about whether Bigfoot really exists, but i thought this was a good sighting for discussion. I'm a skeptic when it comes to bigfoot but like many topics, i want to believe.

Wanted to see what others think about this and if it can be easily dismissed. At least it's a break from the political stuff.
www.wgrz.com...

Video clip embedded below. Thank u Smurfy..
edit on 5-10-2016 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
This possible Bigfoot sighting happened near the Platte River State Fish Hatchery. There is a live cam of an eagles nest and it captured what appears to be a bigfoot. I'm on the fence about whether Bigfoot really exists, but i thought this was a good sighting for discussion. I'm a skeptic when it comes to bigfoot but like many topics, i want to believe.

Wanted to see what others think about this and if it can be easily dismissed. At least it's a break from the political stuff.
www.wgrz.com...

Looks like a guy in a gorilla suit the way he walks... good hoax by a prankster.

link   
Not sure what that is, but it sure doesn't look like a bear. Interesting.

link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

It's either Bigfoot or a "troll"..

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Looks like a bigfoot to me.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Interesting!

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Good post but I think it's the nephew or one of his mates dressed up doing this who knows the camera angle

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Interesting. It doesn't appear to be aware of the camera; it never looks up at the nest, for example. I agree that it doesn't move like a bear.

Where is this camera? Is it someplace where a guy in a Bigfoot costume might actually go to prank people, or is it way out in the woods somewhere?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: beeeyotch
Looks like a bigfoot to me.

No it does not...

THIS is a bigfoot :

On a more serious note... who knows, no-one up until now has real evidence that Bigfoot exists?

But it would be great to have this myth solved once and for all...

Looks like a fuzzy image of a bloke trundling through the woods, stopping to pee against a tree and then ambling on before jumping over a fallen tree...

Warmest

Lags
edit on 5-10-2016 by Lagomorphe because: Crap spelling

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
It it's a prank, clearly it's someone who KNOWS the camera is there and even which way it is pointed and how much of the background can be seen.

As in, it's someone with access to that camera feed. Is that a public feed?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I can possible see a guy wearing all black including his hat and stuff being blurred, but a gorilla suit I'm not so sure.

If so they are really used to wearing it. Some of the movements the entity does would put most people in a gorilla suit on their ass.

I'm not saying it couldn't be, but if it is they are either really used to wearing such a suit or were damn lucky they didn't fall on their ass or bump stupidly into something.

Remember this is a live recording they only had one shot at climbing that log and landing the jump onto random forest debris.
edit on 10/5/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Its near Platte River. If you're in Michigan maybe you would know if this is a heavily wooded area? I'm assuming it is in deep woods.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Some of his movements look human-like. If it's a hoax it seems like they would have made their movements a little more ape-like. He appears to pause a couple of times and maybe look back. Hard to tell.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Not saying it is bigfoot, but there have been a couple other possible bigfoot reportings in the area, in the pastMI bigfoot reports

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I think it's a person, they look light when jumping off the tree.

Could be a dude in a ghillies suit playing paintball.?

nice video, thanks for sharing

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
Is that a public feed?

Yes, the live feed is here:

www.carbontv.com...

Like has been said already, it could just be some troll who knew the camera location. Just keep walking around the area until your buddy who's watching the live feed says you're on camera, then do your little bigfoot show.

It could also be a viral marketing attempt by the folks at carbontv to gain more viewers.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
If you knew where the camera was stationed and which view point would make the best visual for this kind of sighting...wouldn't you want to dawn the gorilla outfit and troll the camera?

I call this hoax...looked like some redneck in an outfit...did you see the guy jump over some branches? Total man jump...bigfoot would have thrown those branches across a football field to walk past...hence the BIG FEET! I don't think BF can jump TBH.

Edit:

But according to an "eye witness" statement:

Bigfoot can jump the full length of their bodies. –Documented in Asian-Pacific by Chung-Li Fuki, noting “the beast leaped an 8 – 10 foot river in one bound.”

Soruce: Bigfoot Finder Facts

edit on 5-10-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I don't think this is a hoax. It simply looks like someone wearing all dark clothing walking through the woods.

The leap definitely looks to ginger to be ole 'Squatch and the arm movements for balance look human as well.

If this were someone hoaxing, they didn't do a very good job looking big-footy.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Here's the thing.
It's a plausible video could be bigfoot, might be a dude in a suit, or just a kid running around in the woods.

Either way, my childhood I grew up with the lore and folktales of monsters, bigfoot, aliens, etc. could at least ONE just be real and prove to be real within' my life time?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Ah yes, and we can compare the movements and behaviors with the plethora of bigfoot research and evidence we have gathered.

<<   2  3 >>

join