It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House wants to add new racial category for Middle Eastern people

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Whatever, I've got a dead friend because of it. Also maybe some races are just more impulsive to situations. Yes perhaps a stereotype but man, little Asian kids really piss me off with there skills on musical instruments. And being of Scot decent, my family drinks more then their share! Maybe we all bleed red, but are not exactly the same?a reply to: MiddleInitial

we all have a 1 percentile difference between ethnic groups. SO small in fact we cant be classified as different races at all. there is but one race on this planet(excluding aliens) and thats the Human one.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
< scratches head > Last time I checked, Middle Easterners were predominantly ethnically more Arab than white, sooo... Yeah, nice try, Xuen.

Last time I checked. Most middle easterners identify themselves as MUSLIM before anything else.

But what do I know.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Ohhh good so we're all exactly the same! I just told my dog he is in fact not a A breed of dog but part of the dog race, he being a German Shepard still doesn't think he looks or acts like a Poodle. Stupid dog!a reply to: yuppa

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Ohhh good so we're all exactly the same! I just told my dog he is in fact not a A breed of dog but part of the dog race, he being a German Shepard still doesn't think he looks or acts like a Poodle. Stupid dog!a reply to: yuppa

HUman ethnicities are similiar to Dog breeds.. I s that easier to understand? If you didnt want a answer to your question you dont have to be a smartalec.

<< 1  2   >>

join