It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Useless SJW gives the finger to the wrong dude.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Which one is the snowflake, I can't tell anymore?

Is it the woman who flipped a guy off for having a bunch of Trump/Pence signs that were triggering her or is it they guy who was so triggered by her middle finger that he had to hop in a car and go after her?

Well the guy is probably tired of this psycho woman slowing driving by his house and acting crazy.

originally posted by: reldra

No matter what the officer says, you can give someone the finger and they should not get into their car and follow you. This should be common sense.

I understand the officer saying that she should not stop there or repeatedly do this. But STILL, getting in your car and following someone, tailing, beeping the horn, none of those are legal things.

I'm sorry, but no. She gave him every reason to document her license plate, car make and model.
edit on 23-9-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Here is the thing: She provoked a person at their home, and expected no reaction. Once the home owner reacted she got scared and called the police. How many sayings are there in the English language regarding provoking and paying the consequences? A lot.

The reaction should have been: "Give the finger back". he could even yell at her from where he stood. Getting into a car and following her crosses many legal lines. However, Trump supporters do not see why this is a legal line.
edit on 23-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

No matter what the officer says, you can give someone the finger and they should not get into their car and follow you. This should be common sense.

I understand the officer saying that she should not stop there or repeatedly do this. But STILL, getting in your car and following someone, tailing, beeping the horn, none of those are legal things.

So how far does this apply?

Can you also say something someone else finds offensive and expect they will not post it all over and get you fired?

+25 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

the most amazing thing about that video is, that she is so whacked out in the head that she actually posted the video for others to see despite how idiotic she looks.

lol , that is exactly who i pictured to be dumb enough to trust hillary for potus.

+32 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

The reaction should have been: "Give the finger back". he could even yell at her from where he stood. Getting into a car and following her crosses many legal lines. However, Trump supporters do not see why this is a legal line.

What if he came out the next day and the signs were gone and his house vandalized? He would probably wish he got her license plate and car details. NONE of this would need to occur is she wasn't such a pathetic, childish twat.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Which one is the snowflake, I can't tell anymore?

Is it the woman who flipped a guy off for having a bunch of Trump/Pence signs that were triggering her or is it they guy who was so triggered by her middle finger that he had to hop in a car and go after her?

Well the guy is probably tired of this psycho woman slowing driving by his house and acting crazy.

I'm sorry, but no. She gave him every reason to document her license plate, car make and model.

She gave him the finger from her car one time. That does not mean 'he is tired of harassment'. That makes no sense.

That would mean that any time someone gives you the finger that you have the right to get in a car, follow them and tailgate and honk at them. It certainly does not.

The officer just wants to 'keep the peace'. The officer told the guy to not do that again and told her to not do that again.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
flicking the guy the bird was dumb. but, who here has never done that?? come on!

the guy following her - way more triggered, imo.

+24 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
She has a son.
If she was ever married, I hope for the man's sake that he moved on a while ago and got a divorce.

Can you imagine if you had to live with that?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

What if he came out the next day and the signs were gone and his house vandalized? He would probably wish he got her license plate and car details. NONE of this would need to occur is she wasn't such a pathetic, childish twat.

The officer stated he has cameras outside of his house. He finds his home vandalized, he calls 911 and shows the tapes.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I don't suppose we will ever hear his side of the story.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I don't suppose we will ever hear his side of the story.

It was there. The police officer gave his side of the story.

+19 more 
link   
a reply to: reldra

You don't know that. She did it one time in the video. For all any of us know, there is history here.

+17 more 
link   

She gave him the finger from her car one time.

She doesn't know him.
He never did anything to her.

Wow.
She is a really nice lady.

She could have kept that finger in her palm and none of this would have happened.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You don't know that. She did it one time in the video. For all any of us know, there is history here.

She said one time. The officer described his conversation with the homeowner. There is no evidence of history before that day.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

that lady needs to be knocked out.

Pathetic.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

She gave him the finger from her car one time.

She doesn't know him.
He never did anything to her.

Wow.
She is a really nice lady.

She could have kept that finger in her palm and none of this would have happened.

It was rude. But she didn't break the law. The guy did. The guy caused a dangerous traffic situation. The guy could have just said 'f u' and went back in his house.

What he did was no an equal reaction. I would have called the cops too.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
What a horribly horribly stupid woman.

That was possibly the hardest thing I've watched all year.

+20 more 
link   

Sure you can give someone the finger, but regardless of legality, you have no way of knowing the persons reaction you gave the finger to. What if he shot her dead right there...would that finger have been worth it? People should be respectful regardless...something she seems to have never learned in her life and likely never will.

She sounds like a princess who had parents that told her she was.

I fear for her child as I am sure her child's father is long gone....I can't imagine anyone putting up with that kind of crazy.

link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
What a horribly horribly stupid woman.

That was possibly the hardest thing I've watched all year.

Why is it that she is stupid?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

his side.

i would imagine it would go something like this.

well, this girl, in this car, she flicked me a bird.

and, i thought "i can't let her get away with that" so i jumped in my car and chased her real close like - it was great, i'm cool, i'm a badass.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join