It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assad says US Airstrike on Syrian army lasted over an hour

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Assad gave an interview today to AP and was asked some pretty direct questions..he doesnt come across as someone who's trying to hide something.

He says the attack.... well i'll let you watch it!

yet, when you watch the US officials get questioned.. they all appear to be lying.

edit on 22/9/16 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Hating Russia and supplying weapons to everyone is big business for the U.S., but of course they'll never openly admit it, so they have to lie

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Pretty hard to call it mistaken identity or 'accidental'. One plane one payload, maybe. Four planes for an hour... intentional.

edit on 22-9-2016 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Assad comes across as having nothing to hide??????

Has he admitted using barrel bombs on his own people? Has he admitted any chemical attacks on his own people? Has he admitted his forces killing any of his own people protesting against his regime?

No, I guess not.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

he admitted any chemical attacks on his own people?

Why would he, he has said since the beginning that Russia has different evidence and that Assad didn't do it.

@00:57

edit on 22/9/16 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

So basically you mean he's denying it and his ally is standing by him? Honestly, this really comes down to one dictator standing by another dictator. Then again, Russia apparently has never had forces in Ukraine, Russia (under Putin) claimed that the deaths they caused in Georgia and Chechnya weren't their fault - Putin got nothing to hide either? It's difficult to believe one and not the other.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
The aid relief convoy was attacked while moving through 'rebel' held territory. Russians claim they have drone footage of an Insurgent truck with a 'heavy mortar' alongside of the convoy. You won't hear this in the mass media though, just Putin did it, Assad must go.

Story

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

And amazingly the video stops and we see nothing of an attack...just Russia's word which at best is sketchy.

And what about those on the ground who saw the attack...

www.google.com...=dam?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us

Ot did you think they wouldn't notice it happening?

Here is another link to witness accounts...

www.amnesty.org...
edit on 22-9-2016 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I seriously don't know how can anyone, aside from tsurfer, believe that the attack on Syrian army was by any means a mistake.

The US, and the west has proven time and time again, that they do not like governments who try and oppose them, and will fund everyone who's fighting them, including terrorists.

So, this is just another proof that the international law is a joke.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Can you prove any of that?

I am bloody sick of hearing the same argument for so many years. Saddam is using chemical weapons against his own people. Gaddafi is using chemical weapons and killing his own people. Assad is using chemical weapons and killing his own people.

How many times are you going to fall for the same lie? Fool me once, shame on you, fool me countless times, shame on me.

Will the US admit they are funding and helping terrorist groups fighting legally elected governments of other countries?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

And amazingly the video stops and we see nothing of an attack...just Russia's word which at best is sketchy.

Video speaks for itself. Your here-say is just that.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: uncommitted

Can you prove any of that?

I am bloody sick of hearing the same argument for so many years. Saddam is using chemical weapons against his own people. Gaddafi is using chemical weapons and killing his own people. Assad is using chemical weapons and killing his own people.

How many times are you going to fall for the same lie? Fool me once, shame on you, fool me countless times, shame on me.

Will the US admit they are funding and helping terrorist groups fighting legally elected governments of other countries?

There is plenty of evidence, the thing is, any link I provide I know full well you will just refute because it doesn't suit your prejudice - sorry, not going to waste my time when I know full well you will just ignore it.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

He turns up in every thread like this to spout the propaganda

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Russian fighters .
Russian propaganda.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Oh the Russians aren't lying. The U.S. is.

Where did you buy your bullshir meter??? it's broken.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I think most of us bought it by experiencing and learning history.

More and more people every day choose to believe Russian media over anything anyone from the west says. It's really telling when so many people from the west don't believe their own media, and more importantly their governments, when they know they are full of s##t

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Ha ha ha.
Yeah he said it so.....

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Sure comrade. People my age remember and know better.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

People your age are too busy wasting their remaining time that they have left in front of their fancy tv cables. numbing themselves. I know, as I have lots of friends that are still alive, doing that

Sorry to break it for you, again, but things have drastically changed since 40 years ago. The aggressors now is the US and it's allies.

It started 15 years ago, but I guess you did not notice, because you lost the capability of critical thinking

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Getting real sick of these supporters of the Syrian Opposition.

You are throwing your support behind child rapists and murderers, sex slavers, war criminals, Sharia fanatics. Whatever "moderate opposition" that did exist has long since gone extinct. It no longer exists.

But that's ok, because "Russia is bad and Syria is Russia's friend!!".

You people sicken me.

Behold your wonderful "moderate opposition"

Such heroes, fighting against an evil oppressor

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join