It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Building 7 Supposed to be Hit by a Plane?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

prove it...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

those were not freefall speed nor did they go straight into their own footprint nor were they steel structures nor where they over 90 stories tall...

its like your comparing apples and squids...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt
a reply to: Akragon

The thought of a plane (any plane not just specifically flight 93) intending to hit it building 7 had not cross my mind. By the way I added more to my post above. What are your thoughts about that scenario? This thread actually helped me to find that video I posted, I couldn't find it for years.

Well as i've stated... it seems that said flight was headed in that direction after the takeover

There wasn't any reason for building 7 to fall like it did... even if we assume that the other two dropped in free fall because of the planes...

It looks like this building was supposed to be hit like the others

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Yes they heard explosion sounds not the sound of explosives, but i'm asking about explosion sounds when the buildings collapsed as i showed in the compilations, there were no such sounds.
edit on 22-9-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Well, there were. Lots of sounds that sounded like explosions. I was glued to the tv that morning.

I was a customer service Supervisor at Harlequin Romance. I was actually on the phone with people in NYC.
I heard the sounds. I asked a couple people 'What's that?" They said, "I don;t know."

On 2 calls. We had a lot of customers that had their books delivered to work at Cantor Fitzgerald. Harlequin had mved to trade sized paperbacks and things that weren't tiny romance novels.

I had a couple calls transferred to me. One dropped. I was trying to call her back and a manager came up to me and asked me to come to the cafeteria with him.

I lokoed for like 5 minutes at the multiple TVs brought into the cafeteria on carts. I was the only supervisor with a child. I asked to leave to go pick up my daughter, I was told yes, go, they are locking down the schools.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
With all the noise that was going on around that time... Especially sirens, people screaming etc etc... maybe the explosions were obliterated by the following theory...?

Maybe they used a silent solution like this : crackamite.com...

CRACKAMITE, a Non-Explosive Expansive Silent Cracking Agent, is a highly expansive powder composition for stone breaking, granite and marble quarrying, concrete cutting and demolition.

CRACKAMITE is safe, environment friendly and a good and viable alternative to explosives and other traditional methods of quarrying and demolition.

CRACKAMITE is mixed with clean water and poured into pre-drilled holes on rock and concrete.

The diluted CRACKAMITE swells and exerts significant expansive thrust on the hole-wall, fracturing the wall and splitting the rock across the line of the drill holes.

Was any "ahem" maintainance work done on the building prior to its fall?

Just thinking out aloud?

Kindest respects

Lags

edit on 22-9-2016 by Lagomorphe because: Phrase added because of crap spelling and grammar

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye

Yes they heard explosion sounds, but i'm asking about explosion sounds when the buildings collapsed as i showed in the compilations, there were no such sounds.

There were... There are tons of videos all over the web showing people saying they heard "pop pop pop"... Even a few that have people taking video INSIDE the buildings before they collapsed, and the same thing is actually heard in the videos... but this is old news

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Good for stone cracking but what about steel.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   

I only know what I head on the phone. It was loud.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

I agree that people heard various sounds of explosions, the two main explosion sounds of the two planes hitting the towers were often mentioned by people who didn't see the planes hit the building.

But i am talking about the very distinctive sound of explosives during the collapse of building 7, there were no such sounds.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

To be quite honest, I don't know... I am looking into various other options too...

Thus the reason why I also mentioned this : Was any "ahem" maintainance work done on the building prior to its fall?

I thought about this for the steel : en.wikipedia.org...

Kindest respects

Lags

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
You would be surprised how man people got books from Harlequin in those buildings, delivered to their office. I had the job of cancelling and removing accounts in those buildings. Amd on each one I would note why. I was so happy when one day I got a transferred call. A woman who worked in one of the highest floors didn't go to work, her dog would not let her. A large golden retreiver type dog, it simply would not let her out of her apartment.

I was so happy, I put like $100 credit on her account and sent her every non book item we had and we had a lot- dolls, candles, garden kits, candles. I sent eveything

edit on 22-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   

wasn't the speculation and buzz was that they thought flight 93 was going to the white house. certainly looks as if it could have been going that way until the deviation,looking at the flight path.

could have been that the plan was for one and two fall more on top of seven, and it blown when hit, but there was a miss fire. and it took six hours for demo teams to go back in desquised as first responders to repair what ever went wrong

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Well, if it is loud then we are talking about other types of explosive materials then in comparison to what I had put forward... ?

Time for me to get down to some digging...

Kindest respects

Lags

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

To be quite honest, I don't know... I am looking into various other options too...

Thus the reason why I also mentioned this : Was any "ahem" maintainance work done on the building prior to its fall?

I thought about this for the steel : en.wikipedia.org...

Kindest respects

Lags

Most people say 'ahem' maintenance work' was explosives.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Who was this close to building 7?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

originally posted by: reldra

Well, if it is loud then we are talking about other types of explosive materials then in comparison to what I had put forward... ?

Time for me to get down to some digging...

Kindest respects

Lags

A couple were in their office at the time a couple were still at home. I try to remember the 'loudness' of each, it has been a long time. It was enough for me to say sonething.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Just to add to the discussion here...

turn down the music... Gesus lol

Interesting what Larry had to say here

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
Well as i've stated... it seems that said flight was headed in that direction after the takeover

There wasn't any reason for building 7 to fall like it did... even if we assume that the other two dropped in free fall because of the planes...

It looks like this building was supposed to be hit like the others

I understand why someone would have that same view. S+F. I would make sense but flight 93 was just too late in the day.

I still currently looking at it from your perspective on other sites. For now I am still going with this

CONCLUSION I personally do not believe that Flight 93 was meant to hit Building 7. It’s more likely that Building 7 was to come down hidden in the smoke of the North towers’ collapsed. Something went wrong and wasn’t corrected until after 5 pm. The early reports of Building indicates that the press releases were already written prior to the collapse of Building 7. So who wrote the press release?

The fact that there were Early reports as early as 10:45 am that Building 7 had collapsed means to me that B7 was to come down with or shortly after the North Tower had collapsed.

There is no way a demolition crew would have gone into a burning building and rigged it within a couple hours.

Building 7 was rigged prior to 9/11, something went wrong and was not corrected until later that afternoon.
WAS FLIGHT 93 TO HIT WTC 7?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join