It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Suspects: The Dancing Israelis

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Never forget the guilty

www.youtube.com...

In the days after 9/11, while Ground Zero continued to smoulder, millions heard Dan Rather and various media outlets repeat vague and unconfirmed reports of arrests that took place that day. These rumors held that Middle Eastern men, presumably Arabs, were arrested in explosive-packed vans in various places around the city on September 11th, and that some had even been photographing and celebrating those events. What most do not realize is that those reports were not mere rumors, and we now have thousands of pages of FBI, CIA and DOJ reports documenting those arrests

The EYES WIDE SHUT murder caper of 911 likely committed by a sinister cabal of intelligence agencies has its 15th anniversary tomorrow.

Please listen to this video that reminds us all again of the sham of the official story.

The video goes deep and claims that the “dancing Israelis” were likely a distraction to avert attention form a deeper sinister group involved with 911.

I agree with the hypothesis of the excellent researcher James Corbett

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Do you ever think the real story will ever be heard? Its like John, Bobby and Martin, will we ever know?
edit on 10-9-2016 by HUMBLEONE because: Has anybody here heard from my old friend John? Bobby, or Martin?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Link to the first thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

They're probably long dead by now.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Of course the Hebrews here ecstatic, they were finally getting America on board to wipe out their perceived enemies, the Arabs.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
Do you ever think the real story will ever be heard? Its like John, Bobby and Martin, will we ever know?

I doubt it. As long as the powers that be are still in power only lies will be told to us and the same old lies by the same old liars to the same old kinds of people who believes the lies.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Never forget the sorrow and the clips people put together on the day or the day after ......... the best one IMHO, does not match what i have in archive from 2001, the one i have on HDD has clips (been mixed) of people speaking on the events of that day, can't post an mp3 though

2nd, the rebuild

CbG bows his head, peace and best wishes
edit on 2016-09-10T17:59:43-05:002016Sat, 10 Sep 2016 17:59:43 -0500bSaturday5909America/Chicago165 by corblimeyguvnor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Of course the Hebrews here ecstatic, they were finally getting America on board to wipe out their perceived enemies, the Arabs.

They stood to gain by Americans hating the Muslim.

So, the possibility is the Jews did have something to do with it.

Not blaming them. Just Saying it the only Country I know,

That would benefit by America hating the Arab.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
This is the smoking gun, but of course it isn't.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Undoubtedly 911 had some occult context.

Th every date and the fact that it’s a clear psychological operation to see how deeply they have the people under their spell that they could get away with doing such a clear crime and convincing 90 percent of the people that there was no crime.

Giuliani and the owner of building 7 practically admitted their culpability but it was just ignored…why?

Because they have the mainstream to always give them THE POWER OF THE BEAST

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The way to discern the real truth of the matter: 1.) Watch the video 2.) Every time your cognition experiences a bout of dissonance remember Spielberg's film Schindler's List. Rinse and repeat. Actually it is best to watch Schindler's List without distractions first before watching the Dancing Israelis video.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Golden Rule
The way to discern the real truth of the matter: 1.) Watch the video 2.) Every time your cognition experiences a bout of dissonance remember Spielberg's film Schindler's List. Rinse and repeat. Actually it is best to watch Schindler's List without distractions first before watching the Dancing Israelis video.

What are you saying exactly. I don't think I watched all of Schindler's list

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
yes, the other thread...it had a part that showed that bunch on tv in Israel stating their accomplishment in the face....right in the face is how I remember that video in the first thread...

edit on 10-9-2016 by GBP/JPY because: last minute thought there....yezz

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

So how do you take that power away, or move it to better hands?

We'd need context of course. What the world stage really is...

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Never forget the guilty

www.youtube.com...

In the days after 9/11, while Ground Zero continued to smoulder, millions heard Dan Rather and various media outlets repeat vague and unconfirmed reports of arrests that took place that day. These rumors held that Middle Eastern men, presumably Arabs, were arrested in explosive-packed vans in various places around the city on September 11th, and that some had even been photographing and celebrating those events. What most do not realize is that those reports were not mere rumors, and we now have thousands of pages of FBI, CIA and DOJ reports documenting those arrests

The EYES WIDE SHUT murder caper of 911 likely committed by a sinister cabal of intelligence agencies has its 15th anniversary tomorrow.

Please listen to this video that reminds us all again of the sham of the official story.

The video goes deep and claims that the “dancing Israelis” were likely a distraction to avert attention form a deeper sinister group involved with 911.

I agree with the hypothesis of the excellent researcher James Corbett

Going with the neo Nazi angle I see.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

It means the average educated person is to a great extent unable to discern the truth due to cognitive dissonance. They are too afraid of the sanction which threatens them to contemplate non-official versions of reality. Your thread should by rights attract a whole host of replies, but it won't due to the many members who come onto this site to find solace for their loneliness. To disagree with the majority almost always carries a heavy sanction. Look at what happened to Socrates as a good example.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneGoal

So how do you take that power away, or move it to better hands?

We'd need context of course. What the world stage really is...

I started to answer you then decided to tell you the truth.

There is no solution but for the individual. Then we can carefully attempt to educate others but that’s an almost impossible task because the conditioning is too powerful.

Bottom line...save yourself

The deep LIBERATING message in popular culture is to save oneself. The mythology of the superhero is telling us to save yourself and any attributes you acquire you may be able to help others

Any attempt at mass re-education to break the spell and liberate massively is a road to not only self-destruction but failure.

The path of individual freedom is hard enough.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Golden Rule

It means the average educated person is to a great extent unable to discern the truth due to cognitive dissonance. They are too afraid of the sanction which threatens them to contemplate non-official versions of reality. Your thread should by rights attract a whole host of replies, but it won't due to the many members who come onto this site to find solace for their loneliness. To disagree with the majority almost always carries a heavy sanction. Look at what happened to Socrates as a good example.

I cannot emphasize the truth of your post enough.

The heroes are dead. And in-fact the world can't produce anymore. There's one left Fidel Castro. Symbolically when he dies were food.

Even the enemy is telling us ONLY the supernatural can beat us.

Go to the wood shed and study and work on yourself and maybe( no guarantees) you’ll get some real power

And I don’t mean a gun

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
As for this op. I don’t think the Israelis did 911. I think they were likely in on it( Mossad) along with elements of the CIA(MI), MI5/6, FBI, ISI, Saudi intelligence.

But they'll never be caught and they know it
edit on 10-9-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Gotta defend the Holy Land and the Chosen Ones.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join