It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goldman restricts partners from donating to Trump - But Clintons A.OK!

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
fortune.com...

Goldman Sachs has enacted a set of rules that bans the firm’s top employees from contributing to certain campaigns, including the Trump-Pence ticket. The rules kicked in Sept. 1 and will apply only to partners of the firm

In the memo, a copy of which was obtained by Fortune, Goldman specifically mentions the Trump-Pence campaign as an example of one Goldman partners can no longer support''

At the same time, the rules do not restrict donations to Clinton-Kaine. Kaine is a U.S. Senator for Virginia, and not considered a local official under Goldman’s rules

this is how desperate they are getting...
this just goes to show who the banks want in power..
this just proves Trump is the man for the job!

edit on 7/9/16 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

“The policy change is also meant to minimize potential reputational damage caused by any false perception that the firm is attempting to circumvent pay-to-play rules, particularly given partners’ seniority and visibility,”

Yea, about their reputation. I wonder, truly, if they feel most Americans are blind to this blatant middle finger.

S&F

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

If someone tried to control me like that I would need to reassess my life choices. I'd tell them to sod off and probably donate just out of spite.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

You are right it kinda does prove that "they" want shillary.....still does not mean that Trump is the right man for the job....we still have a case of the giant douche bag or the turd sandwich...neither are palatable ...

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Quite literally the exact narrative TPTB want... the same narrative their controlled MSM have masterfully crafted.

To me this is clearly is a publicity stunt that the elite are using to continue this charade of Trump being "anti-establishment", well played Goldman Sachs... well played!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

sorry, you think they want Trump to win and this is all reverse psychology?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: elementalgrove

sorry, you think they want Trump to win and this is all reverse psychology?

No...he is not meant to win in the sense of becoming president.

For Trump to win in the realm of the elite's game he simply had appear to be anti-establishment, as though him and the Clintons do not have a long and loving relationship.

For him to win he would have to rally patriotic Americans under a banner that can be deemed racist, sexist, and extreme.

For him to win he would be able to speak out about "conspiracies" with an added touch of bigotry and then any of us who have been pointing out said conspiracies(for years) get lumped into the "Trump Supporter" category.

For him to win his dear friend Hillary (whom he has great respect for) will become POTUS and the American public will be divided as much as possible and set the stage for all those wonderful executive orders to be implemented!

This fortune magazine article is far to perfect... and fits nicely within the kind of narrative I have described.
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago09America/Chicago930amWednesday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Goldman Sachs = Soros

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Quite literally the exact narrative TPTB want... the same narrative their controlled MSM have masterfully crafted.

To me this is clearly is a publicity stunt that the elite are using to continue this charade of Trump being "anti-establishment", well played Goldman Sachs... well played!

I don't buy it.

Way to much work is going into getting Hillary out of trouble and elected just so Trump can get elected. Plus, I've not seen CNN or any others say one word of trump being anti-establishment, just that he himself has said it. The narrative is that Trump is a "xenophobic, misogynistic blah blah blah" while ignoring everything else in recent weeks, which is quite telling.

TPTB think the unclean masses are stupid so they don't need to put on an elaborate ruse.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Sounds like it might be the latest act of desperation to label Trump as the "establishment" candidate.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Funny how people can turn a straight forward story into a story line they find more palatable.. Sacks wants any money donated going to Clinton ... Not Trump... Why because she has been and is the status quo candidate where Trump is an unknown who has stated he is going to shake the whole system up for the people......As far as I can tell that is the story without twisting it into some kinda pretzel....
edit on 727thk16 by 727Sky because: ..

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Greetings-

That is so Senator Chelsea's (oops I revealed the 2020 erection results) Hubby can feel like a real "Power Broker" Because He is an utter failure at running hedge funds..

www.weeklystandard.com...

www.ibtimes.com...

As many may not know, He is an ex Goldman-Sucks vacuum..

In other news, did the Gov't. ever "find" the $6B that went "missing" when Hilary was the Head of State? Is it true that She got that job because of Her hubby? or is that more of the "Smoke" We keep reading about??

Here are the links for the "missing money" Those e-mails they keep lying about and trying to conceal? Those are a 'diversion/mis-direction' You MUST know that one's malfeasance is extra-ordinary when the 'smoke screen' would incarcerate 'most folks' for 5-20 years at Leavenworth..

www.washingtontimes.com...

www.activistpost.com...

Stay Hydrated...

namaste

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

This particular move seems to be more about SEC rules regarding pay-to-play scenarios than Goldman Sachs wanting anyone in particular in office. (they may indeed want Hillary, but that is not relevant to this issue)

All Pence has to do is step down as Governor of Indiana to resolve this situation.

As a sitting governor, Pence is subject to a Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) rule designed to discourage “pay-to-play” situations in which political donations are used to help influence which investment firms receive public pension contracts.

Why Mike Pence should resign as Inidana's Governor

edit on 9.7.2016 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Snowden called it months ago:

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Involutionist

Nailed it!

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
The oligarchs are getting uneasy, I love it!

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

The oligarchs win either way.

It's naive to think for one second that Trump doesn't have connections to Wall Street. Super naive. Besides, Trump is a shareholder in GS!!!

The game is rigged.

new topics

top topics

join