It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

buying things from a shop keep er

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
there is this guy that works where i buy tobachco. everytime i go in there he says that becuase of my resume i am a pathetic peice of crap and should be dead...whats wrong with fifty different occupational experienses!? doesn't that make one more than qualified to work? right now i still need work or i will have to file for chapter 11 and i keep seeing that the shop is hireing...i am not doing well...r wouldn't
can anyone explain what makes me so pathetic?
i should buy my tobacco elswhere..i am tired of the males abuse and insults...for a moment there i thought i had acrush from a dream he appeared in and then i was so embarrassed i couldn't eat any thing...so i guess i will look for other work tending to sick and elderly again instead
i am still sad the animal shelter wouldn't let me volunteer..i guess to keep busy i will continue cleaning the ge like gutters
God wants me to be dirt poor, thats his will....now everyone can treat me crap...wonder my karma is so pitiful...
any psychics?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Easy there hun...

Why would you listen, let alone believe what some asshat says to you?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

2 suggestions. First, cut out the tobacco. $5 to $10 a day you could be saving there.

2nd. Try temp agencies. Labor Ready even if you have to. Just get a job and show you're working. Eventually things will turn around.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

i just think he says these things...i hear him in my mind when i leave...but i heard it so...never mind thanks for the reply...i think i watched too much kill bill two pie may scenes....maybe i should get my ears checked, thanks...sorry.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

ttobacco i am not preagnant sick physically or planning on child bearing as i am not married so, i will continuse with what litttle enjoyment this life time offers...tobacco is not illegal yet!
thank you for the reply

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
God wants me to be dirt poor, thats his will....now everyone can treat me crap...wonder my karma is so pitiful...

You're a Christian, aren't you? How can you think God wants you to be poor?

Bible Verses About Prosperity

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

thanks for the link and reply

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
if the male wasn't so charming ang smelling nice i could keep away! so i gotta keep returning for a little bit of something.....its not simply a tobacco place, there are trinkets and things that catch shoppers attention...if i find out the address i am going to explain what the store needs, thanks for reading customer relation issues!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

originally posted by: peppycat

You're a Christian, aren't you? How can you think God wants you to be poor?

Bible Verses About Prosperity

That is so out of context it s embarrassing

I remember everyone claiming the Jabez Prayer a few years ago as a promise from God
The stupid thing was the promise was to Jabez, it wasnt to Christians, but I guess greed and foolishness

Anyway Peppycat, just got to have a little faith when all seems lost, who knows whats around the corner.
Tobacco is no good for you or people who put you down, its time to make some better friends

I love the "meetup site" to get out and do random things I never imagined doing

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Wait....did the guy actually insult you? Or did you just imagine in your head that he did ? ....I'm confused..... If he insulted you then run away from him and his store. Do not allow yourself to be abused .

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

i hold dear meek inheriting the earth i thought being with humble folks was good, perhaps televagelism and the church preaching riches such as millions of doallars to brag about sexual skills is getting to me...
it is good to see you post and thoughtful as usual, i will quit smoking and not go back into that shop..
thank yiu

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

not sure, he seemed familier...so i keep trying to understand why..thank you for resonse/posting

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Sounds like you're schizophrenic, which would preclude job-holding. Hearing voices is pretty diagnostic, and people often try to self medicate with nicotine or other drugs. They won't do the trick.

Look up on line for your local free mental health clinic and ask to see someone, soon. From there they can help you with other social work issues like housing and food.

It's not your fault, you've done nothing wrong, but it's serious and won't get better on its own.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian
Sounds like you're schizophrenic, which would preclude job-holding. Hearing voices is pretty diagnostic, and people often try to self medicate with nicotine or other drugs. They won't do the trick.

Look up on line for your local free mental health clinic and ask to see someone, soon. From there they can help you with other social work issues like housing and food.

It's not your fault, you've done nothing wrong, but it's serious and won't get better on its own.

This.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Sounds like you are self inflicting much of what you are going through. Straighten your back and stop thinking the world is after you. A friendly advice.

And you should seek medical help asap.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter just did thanks!

top topics

join