It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Muslim Store Owner Nailed For EBT Fraud - "FU America!"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
You kidding me .. "They" you're Ridiculous OP. This sort of # happens all over the US ! People sell off their EBT cards EVERYWHERE! Its not a "Muslim" thing its a cultural Society issue. But because "They" are immigrants and "Muslim" your taking the opportunity to Capitalize on it just as the MSM has done. Get real!! EBT fraud is rampit in The US and it's not just limited to Immigrants! . I had a relative who was a drug addict that collected EBT money that would sell it to his Drug dealer. Its EVERYWHERE!

ATS is already littered with enough Hate and trash do us a favor and stop adding to it!
edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness
Capitalism.

This is how it's suppose to work.

There is nothing Capitalist about EBT cards.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Why is it important to mention that he is A muslim in the headline ? Why is his religion important to the story ?
ALT right has turned this site to crap, it has become more yellow than any piss colored tabloid in this world.

edit on 1-9-2016 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Realtruth

Shouldn't you also be upset at the people who are American Citizens who sold him their EBT cards too???

He was buying EBT cards from those who get them to buy stuff for his store. Seems to me that the people selling those cards are the ones defrauding America too.

Yes, but don't you know?????? There is NO fraudulence in the American welfare system by the recipients. It's been proven time and time again that there is such a small amount of fraud by the recipients that it isn't worth noting and nothing to be concerned about. At least that's what many claim every time issues like these are brought up.

Many people here on ATS have claimed this fraud does indeed happen, and on a fairly large level, much to the chagrin of the blind supporters of unaccountable public assistance for those in need. Guess many here were correct after all.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta
You kidding me .. "They" you're Ridiculous OP. This sort of # happens all over the US ! People sell off their EBT cards EVERYWHERE! Its not a "Muslim" thing its a cultural Society issue. But because "They" are immigrants and "Muslim" your taking the opportunity to Capitalize on it just as the MSM has done. Get real!! EBT fraud is rampit in The US and it's not just limited to Immigrants! . I had a relative who was a drug addict that collected EBT money that would sell it to his Drug dealer. Its EVERYWHERE!

ATS is already littered with enough Hate and trash do us a favor and stop adding to it!

Nothing to do with hatred, unless you live among the muslim population, or understand the culture, then I'm afraid you just don't get it.

Lying, cheating, and stealing is ok for most of them, especially if it's from a non-muslim. I've grown up around them for my entire life, so I understand the mentality. They think most American people are fools, in fact, they have a name for them because they are so gullible, it's (Happy's).

Also lying is a given, it's not if you are going to here a lie it's what level of BS your going to get.

Now granted not all of them have disdain, disrespect, or contempt for the USA, in fact many contribute greatly to the community, but there is a cultural thing that is blatant, and embedded in them until a few generations have been born here.

You are correct in part fraud does happen elsewhere in the USA, but in my area where the Muslim population is the largest in the USA the fraud here is overwhelming, so pointing it out in a cultural/religious fashion has nothing to do with hatred, but rather showing people it exists against the culture that is hosting them.

edit on 1-9-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I watched the video before commenting.

It's a cultural thing. I've seen this attitude often enough in many different countries. When you don't have the same respect for the rule of law, then this is the attitude that you'll see.

When you don't have the same respect for the host countries rule of law, then this is the attitude that you'll see along with many other unsavory things. Their laws in the Quran supersede any governmental laws.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

edit on 9/1/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Just one more comment here....not sticking around for Q&A, but

I grew up in a multicultural midwestern university town. There were people of all races, ethnicities, cultures, etc. It was truly a 'melted pot'. We grew up on a street alongside other families of different races and backgrounds and circumstances. My parents chose not to plant us in the beige, treeless subdivisions.....

So, I grew up with making ends meet. With makingdo. With getting by.

And now, I am not racist. I estimate people by their behavior. Whatever their race, being an asshole or creep or psycho is unacceptable.

edit on 9/1/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
"Alien Muslim"? So they believe in Islam on other planets too? Far out man! I think I'll grow a bitchin beard and shave my balls. If you can't beat em, join em!

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Yes, I know.
It is just that I have been told in different threads that there just isn't any evidence that welfare fraud exists.
I know better.

You sure that's Welfare Fraud and not Voter Fraud that you're thinking of???

Because there is obviously Welfare Fraud, there always has been.
I don't know how major it is overall of course but it's always been around to some degree.

What I find most disturbing are the people who commit welfare fraud by getting it when they actually have money but lie and get it anyway. I find that even more messed up than someone who's just lazy and collects it without looking for work. Because at least they're still poor, even if it's poor by choice. But people that already have plenty of money and still choose to rip off the state are just being A-Holes at that point.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

There is nothing Capitalist about EBT cards.

You sure about that?

Because, when people use EBT cards, they purchase things that employed working people are producing. If no one is buying their products, those businesses go under. EBT is a way to keep people from starving to death AND ensure that workers in food-distribution industries are paid for their labor.

You want to yank away the social safety net ----- the funds provided to the needy that in turn pay for the products that working Americans produce......

then NOBODY would have a job.

Think it through, man.

Your thinking literally scares me.

I mean - I understand that you don't care if they starve....babies, women, children, men.....that you'd rather they DID starve than have to contribute to their survival. I know, I know. You never signed up for the 30 cents a day to sponsor a kid in Africa.......
but see --- if those people - your neighbors - starve to death, who is going to do the labor that you need to have done?

edit on 9/1/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: Holy Moly Creezy Jeezaroly.........I give up.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Put him to work on the wall. When he's finished with that ... America needs pyramids.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

originally posted by: Kapusta

Nothing to do with hatred, unless you live among the muslim population, or understand the culture, then I'm afraid you just don't get it.

Lying, cheating, and stealing is ok for most of them, especially if it's from a non-muslim. I've grown up around them for my entire life, so I understand the mentality. They think most American people are fools, in fact, they have a name for them because they are so gullible, it's (Happy's).

Also lying is a given, it's not if you are going to here a lie it's what level of BS your going to get.

Now granted not all of them have disdain, disrespect, or contempt for the USA, in fact many contribute greatly to the community, but there is a cultural thing that is blatant, and embedded in them until a few generations have been born here.

You are correct in part fraud does happen elsewhere in the USA, but in my area where the Muslim population is the largest in the USA the fraud here is overwhelming, so pointing it out in a cultural/religious fashion has nothing to do with hatred, but rather showing people it exists against the culture that is hosting them.

Excuse me , I am Muslim , And I live in a community with Muslims ! And No! its No permissible to Lie! unless its to save a life or divert danger ( i can provide scripture on this ) Also I am AMERICAN ! through and through . This is not a "Muslim" Thing . Its sinful to steal , lie , cheat , blow your self's up etc ,the list goes on. See the problem here is that YOU like the MSM cant or refuse to differentiate what is Cultural Issues vs Religious. Do you know what a gypsy is ? namely Romanian ? ( not knocking any Romanians) Some Romanians are raised to steal , cheat , scam etc while claiming to be Christian's etc . Do you understand where i am going with this ? Because someone appears to be Muslim their actions don't make them such .

And don't speak as if you know what "most Americans think" and FYI i have never once ! in my whole 6 years+ of being Muslim ever met any of these so call people you just painted a picture of . and I can bet you without a doubt that i have been around more Muslims then you have in your lifetime !

pull your head out of the Mudd dude.

ETA You say "they lie , cheat , steal " do you know howmany people ALL Over the WOrld ! do this ? look in your own backyard !

enough with your hatred pushing agenda .
edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

So instead of saying "a person using the system to his advantage" you go for "alien Muslim" .....

What are you trying to say without saying it ?......

From where i sit it looks a little like you are saying that only Muslims are evil when they use the system to their advantage...it is ok for everyone else including our beloved politicians who are by far the biggest thieves on the entire planet ...but no that evil muslim who made himself a couple of thousand bux is the bad guy......LOL good one..

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
He didn't get away with his scam and is going to be prosecuted, so his wife and daughter say "F**k America" "F**k it", like it's America's fault for them breaking the law.
Throw their ass out and they can go back where they came from and open a store there. See how they prosper then.

Yea that attitude come from someone that didn't really have to come over here and build a store from ground up like they did back in the day. Trying to build something that could provide some measure of personal economic security and in some case still having to wait years to get the wife and kids over form the old country.

This vid is of the spoiled international we have been getting in. Folks that get 5 year tax breaks, ship their own products in from overseas by way of black market trade, sell and manufacture ripped copyrighted music and movies ect, ect. I was in a store the other day an ATM said that if you were not a citizen of Saudi Arabia there would be a charge based on that.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
So they come here commit fraud against the USA, then tell everyone "FU!"?

If they hate the USA that much then pack them up, and ship them back to where they are happy.

Maybe it's because they see our leaders defrauding and lying, so they are just following their lead.

libertyalliance.com...

The Hasidic's in NYC have been doing this for years. And many of them are naturalized citizens. Where's the outrage when it comes to them?

Edit: oops
edit on 17-9-2016 by Sparkitekt because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2016 by Sparkitekt because: Oops again

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
THESE things occur without assimilation.
THEY have a RIGHT an OBLIGATION to spit on lesser beings.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

damn it, though there might be alien muslims. just illeagl aliens. dissapointing

worth it to listen to him stealing kitchen cabinets. new one.

he tried to pull a fast one - got caught - it happnes.

as for the muslim women, no suprise they are angry as they got caught out, just like any other human

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

He is just doing what the EBT mafia is been doing, the government is full aware of the criminals but is easier to go after one man than going after the whole network.

EBT is big business if it wasn't the government would have stop the cards a long time ago to control the waste and abuse, but see big interest behind the mafia, if you are not with them you get caught because you are not under the mafia protection.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: SallieSunshine
It really amazes me how many foreigners come here from various countries and quickly figure out how to defraud the American tax-payer.

Sal

They learn from the Americans, who've been doing it for decades.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join