It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Savannah Cat

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I used to have an F1 but my ex-wife has her now, yes they are like strange cat dogs, she loved to go for walks, easy to leash train (or at least she was), good with kids (as long as they are good with her), do not allow outside without a tether and a human on the end of the tether, they run, jump and climb like no other cat you have ever seen!

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I introduced a kitten to a grown tomcat. Slowly. The cat carrier method . When they were finally together the Tom gave the kitten a bath from ear to tail tip and they became bonded. The kitten was actually more hissy than the Tom. Probably more fear than anything. She was abandoned in a parking lot on a busy road. Nervous as hell. She's still very skittish and hides from visitors.
I don't know if we were just lucky. The Tom was fixed.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

The ones I saw the cats had a doggy door and could go in and out. The had a tree trunk for climbing a fence over the top and concrete floor things to climb and even big rocks to climb. Almost like a zoo enclosure. It was on animal planet .
These same people had cat walks at ceiling level and holes cut in the walls so the cats could go from room to room . I mean really into the cats. It was almost like they were living in a cat enclosure. Scratching posts everywhere.
I guess how ever much you want to dedicate to him.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Exactly, it all comes down to how much your willing to spend on a pet

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: stosh64

Oh the squirrel? hahah ya i seen that one.
Theres also a video of a Savannah that was able to jump 8 ft high on there.
If you dont mind me asking, how much did your handsome guy cost?

He was $500 from a local breeder. Working on the wife, Savannah instead of her car.

ETA: And yes, it was the Savannah with a SQUIRREL! Not a mouse like normal cats! LoL
edit on 8 30 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

These same people had cat walks at ceiling level and holes cut in the walls so the cats could go from room to room . I mean really into the cats. It was almost like they were living in a cat enclosure. Scratching posts everywhere.

Orion I posted the pic of earlier has his own 'step' shelves that lead to "his" top book shelves and walkway around 12" from the ceiling in the living room.
It is HIS house after all, he just lets us share it with him.

He loves being as high up as he can get, I think it makes him feel even more superior.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Huge confession - Im a total meat head and must have had a brain fart.
My cat is an African Serval, Not an African Savanna.

The breeder sent me pics of him last night.
I cannot wait to get this lil cub home!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join