It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yeah the world is screwed.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Seriously the elitists and the elitists loyal supporters are going to be the death of us all. These are the kinds of retards running the world today:

The current Chairman and former CEO of Nestlé, the largest producer of food products in the world, believes that the answer to global water issues is privatization. This statement is on record from the wonderful company that has peddled junk food in the Amazon, has invested money to thwart the labeling of GMO-filled products, has a disturbing health and ethics record for its infant formula, and has deployed a cyber army to monitor Internet criticism and shape discussions in social media.

In the small Pakistani community of Bhati Dilwan, a former village councilor says children are being sickened by filthy water. Who’s to blame? He says it’s bottled water-maker Nestlé, which dug a deep well that is depriving locals of potable water. “The water is not only very dirty, but the water level sank from 100 to 300 to 400 feet,” Dilwan says

All these hyped up voters who seem so happy with the two party status quo, not only are they screwing themselves over, they are allowing these people to suck the world dry. It will be #ing oxygen next. And we all know just how "well" their privatisation projects go for the common people.

The mass production of meat is draining the world dry of food. All these fastfood giants, Giant stores and pretty much every major meat seller is what causes millions of children to starve to death every year. But all they are doing is meeting a demand, so really its us.

You think Trump is going to "Fight the Bankers" or "Take on Wallstreet". No? Then he isn't going to do # all. Thats the root of all their problems and they think electing one of them greedy #heads is going to save the day.

And don't think they won't get it because they will. They will drain you for every last thing you could possibly think off. Water, air, thoughts, words....
You have handed the world to them on a silver plater and all they had to give you in return were printed pieces of paper.

I don't see how christians believe they are going to heaven. If there was a God he would be going ape # right now. Your doing what to my animals???? Lining them up in tiny cages from birth till death for your greedy satisfaction? Sticking chicks onto conveyour belts and chucking the wrong sex into grinders? Your helping to let children die of thirst and drink diseased water so you can bottle the #???? Wait but what are my lovely christian children doing? Nothing!? Working?? Doing what? Stacking #ing paper!! What? I don't give a toss if they go to church or read the bible!

Gods probably had less than 10 new additions in the last few years, thats it. Nelson mandela, Malcom X, MLK, Gandi and whoever else. "Yeah but he forgives everything"; Yeah? Well I don't think he does, thats why there is a hell.

What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him? If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is that? So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead. James 2:14-17
"Sell your possessions, and give to the needy. Provide yourselves with moneybags that do not grow old, with a treasure in the heavens that does not fail, where no thief approaches and no moth destroys. For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also." Luke 12:33-34
“This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you…” John 15:12

You better sell your stuff christians and change the world or start packing your summer clothes. Not that that excuses the rest of us

Anyway I am now vegetarian, as a chef used to hate them, but yeah. I was sadly happy to eat meat when only animals suffer but i did'nt even realise I was starving the third world. Perhaps Ill save a couple of lives.

Watch this and tell me your children are'nt screwed. Your in stage 1 now.

These people hate you. Your bred for farming. They are the vampires to your human. Sorry my thread isn't PC christians but, you know, reality's a bitch. Peace.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingNomadd

I live in a remote place in Quebec - I am surrounded by forest and mountains and stuff. Water here is still drinkable... It flows as creeks through the forest and underground from rains or ice melting. Privatizing water is just insane, it belongs to Nature, it belongs to us all.

Corps are the epicenter of greed. They are more obsessed with profit than lives.

Good thread

edit on 24-8-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Factory farming and consumerism is causing our society to squander massive amounts of resources at a cost to the environment and fertility of our soil.

Vote with your wallet! Don't support fast food chains or companies like Nestle, these "vampire" entities as you've mentioned. Buy local, grow your own food, support small businesses and your community. I think that's a start anyway

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
giving a damn means being stuck in the system you're trying to oppose.

everything is as it has to be.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
If the elite were successfully screwing up this planet, their precious nuclear war would have happened years ago.

Notice how Hillary's health is falling apart. Well, Mother Gaia doesn't want a nuclear earth so she is slowly killing the witch off.

The elite want war with Russia. However, Turkey has now turned its back on the West and given all NATO codes to Russia.

Lastly, use Law of Attraction to shift into a reality of your choosing. i am sure that multiple Earth realities have gone nuclear since the financial collapse of Jan 2016.

There is a much better future approaching. It all depends upon if your current spirit manages to jump into it before the white light mushroom clouds explode around you.

Look for big events to happen on 23/24 September. If your spirit jumps into a spiritual biased reality then you will be safe before this current world goes boom.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

There is a much better future approaching. It all depends upon if your current spirit manages to jump into it before the white light mushroom clouds explode around you.

If you are tlking about a rapture I am not religious. I also hope you have spent your whole life saving others otherwise your in trouble. All this propaganda about christians just having to be polite and donate to charity to get to heaven is bull. If these people truely believed in eternal life none of them would own or have ever owned a Tv, Laptop or any luxury. They would of given everything from rags to sandals to get into heaven.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Heck, double post, see below.
edit on 24-8-2016 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typos and some corrections

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Nice how all the world's problems rest on the back on Christians. Let's not place any responsibility on the anyone of any other faith or those without any moral convictions at all. Who then will save us, you WanderingNomadd? Let's just keep pointing fingers or better yet keep our heads in the sand.

What a pathetic OP

ETA: I feel your frustration, but we don't need to make Christians the scapegoat.
edit on 24-8-2016 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added other comments

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingNomadd
If you are tlking about a rapture I am not religious. I also hope you have spent your whole life saving others otherwise your in trouble. All this propaganda about christians just having to be polite and donate to charity to get to heaven is bull. If these people truely believed in eternal life none of them would own or have ever owned a Tv, Laptop or any luxury. They would of given everything from rags to sandals to get into heaven.

So what sort of happy reality would you want to parallel into ? If you have one, then that is what you need to focus on and do research on.

A persons name is only written back into the Book of Life if they preach in the name of Jesus Christ and spread His Word to others throughout the world.

As long as they give the person a choice, then they have done what they needed to do.

If they gave everything including food, they would naturally die and be incapable of helping others.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Your the ones who are supposed to possess the most morals and you have heaven as a reward. I am constantly hearing from christians how great god is and how they love the bible. Don't see any of them listening to it though

As I said this isn't PC its reality. I am doing you a favour. If you want to go to heaven devote your life to gods works. You should'nt even have a computer your whole life should of been devoted to the poor "For ye shall not want of the world if it is heaven ye seek"

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I'm not sure if this thread is a rant against the privatization of water or another vegetarian pissed off at meat eaters.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

I know there are a lot of lost Christians out there, but to put the blame on them for inaction is pointless and even dangerous. Why don't you take action? Maybe your are, I don't know. I don't think pointing the finger at a single group is any solution.

Why don't you come up with some plan of action or become a leader in some positive and effective movement and while your at it you should do as you say as an example for the rest of us.

This should be in the rant forum IMO.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

This should be in the rant forum IMO.

I was thinking the same thing. The OP is too disjointed to understand the point.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him? If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is that? So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

Says it right there, Faith is nothing without works. If a man is starving and you say go be filled its not good enough. People in the world are starving you should trust in your faith and set out to help as many as you can before your to old.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

I was attacking everyone. I mentioned the christians cause they love to talk the talk but you never see them walk the walk. Only the missionariies who give everything are capable of heaven in my view.

If you believe, truely believe, in eternal life you would'nt have anything in this world except faith and good works. Whats a laptop compared to eternal life? Whats a life on the road, hungry and weary, trying to help whoever you can compared to eternal bliss.

I don't think you have read the book. I have, many times, lots in there about the sins of material wealth. Lots of passages about doing EVERYTHING you can to help others.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingNomadd
Says it right there, Faith is nothing without works. If a man is starving and you say go be filled its not good enough. People in the world are starving you should trust in your faith and set out to help as many as you can before your to old.

Its all finishing right now and has been since the chosen Christians started being removed from the Middle-East years ago.

So basically, time is up. The Christians that are still here are the ones that hold unlit empty lamps. The Christians dying in the Middle-East are the ones that had strong faith and held lit lamps waiting for the Groom who is now judging everyone.

So technically, Judgement started in 2008 with the banking collapse. Hence poor Christians started to starve as the West got poorer and all charities started to run low on resources.

If a sinner got down now on their knees and begged Jesus Christ for Redemption, He would forgive them even though they didn't previously help the poor. But once His door is closed, its game over for everyone left behind.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I was attacking everyone. I mentioned the christians cause they love to talk the talk but you never see them walk the walk. Only the missionariies who give everything are capable of heaven in my view.

Glad it won't be you who decides any of that then. I don't think you understand how that works. Why would you think your definition of "the walk" is correct? You got a direct line to god?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

So technically, Judgement started in 2008 with the banking collapse. Hence poor Christians started to starve as the West got poorer and all charities started to run low on resources.

I am interested to know how you came to that conclusion?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Don't listen to me listen to the bible.

Sell your possessions, and give to the needy. Provide yourselves with moneybags that do not grow old, with a treasure in the heavens that does not fail, where no thief approaches and no moth destroys. For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Feed the hungry, and help those in trouble. Then your light will shine out from the darkness, and the darkness around you will be as bright as noon. The LORD will guide you continually, giving you water when you are dry and restoring your strength. You will be like a well-watered garden, like an ever-flowing spring.

Give, and you will receive. You will be given much. Pressed down, shaken together, and running over, it will spill into your lap. The way you give to others is the way God will give to you.”

Whoever oppresses a poor man insults his Maker, but he who is generous to the needy honors him.
Whoever gives to the poor will not want, but he who hides his eyes will get many a curse.
Whoever closes his ear to the cry of the poor will himself call out and not be answered.

^^^Ringing any bells? You cant pick and choose scripture. You follow it all diligently or not at all. Such is the life and sacrifice of a christian. He who finds God finds it through christ by walking his path, not just by declaring to know him.

For aslong as there is suffering a christian must sacrifice self interest and strive to alleave such burdens from others.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
I am interested to know how you came to that conclusion?

Simple. Follow the flow of money.

Since 2008, more people are unemployed hence less money is naturally given freely to the charities. Not only that, but the elite send in their goons to bomb the charities like the doctors and nurses that got murdered by US gunfire in Afganistan recently.

Hence, those (possible) Christian doctors and nurses had full lit lamps and were helping the poor. Lucifer killed them off and now they are safe in Heaven.

Look at the imbalanced distribution of wealth via Q.E. that started in 2008. Q.E. Infinity is going to wipe the poor out of existence.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join