It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Warnings, Listen to them.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DigitalVigilante420

You are talking about a one world currency? That isn't the same thing as a one world wage. I have no problems with a one world currency either. What's so bad about not having to worry about exchange rates between currencies?

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingNomadd

When I hear the JFK speech you posted I always consider the decline in political choices that are put in front of us. Now we have Trump and Clinton, bottom of the barrel if you ask me. But we as a country continue with political banter and go about the process hoping for the lesser of two evils. They just keep getting more evil.

Fighting is what they want us to do, it stresses us further, making us even more controlled. Why not just stop cooperating with them?

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I'm with KrazyShot on this one.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: DigitalVigilante420

How would a one world government create a one world wage? Is capitalism going to magically vanish from the earth or something? What's wrong with a one world minimum wage though? Do you have a problem with everyone in the world earning enough to live?

I will ask you again...what do you think is good about it?

It could possibly end world hunger, poverty, and wars; and that is just off the top of my head.

Would you still be as enthusiastic if the Government in control of the world wasn't so democratic as your views?

Probably not, but every attempt to create a one world totalitarian government has ended in bloodshed and failure. Currently, the best hope to do it is through a peaceful union of nations through the signing of treaties and the removal of trade barriers, but also allowing them to remain independent nations that adhere to certain world rules. I have no problems with that.
edit on 23-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Do you always answer all questions with another question?

Or is it just today?

Added to be on topic:

World wages under a one world currency would balance out...brick layers in Bangladesh would probably be paid the same as brick layers in Russia...maybe it's a good thing...depending what wage they choose for us...if you research the trilateral commission and the people pushing this NWO our best interests are not their concerns.

Have you heard of the council on foreign relations?

Another elite globalist kabal looking to suck you dry.
edit on 23-8-2016 by DigitalVigilante420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigitalVigilante420

Do you always answer all questions with another question?

Or is it just today?

I'm questioning you to get an idea of how fleshed out your opinion is. I'd prefer you to answer all of the questions, but I see you aren't going to do that. So it appears to me that you haven't fully thought out the things I'm asking you. Though I'm doing this to try to be impartial, keep an open mind, and hopefully create a dialog. Would you prefer if I just laughed at you, berated you and called you foolish for believing in unfounded fears?
edit on 23-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I'm sure that for some fire and brimstone christians a one world government is a sign of the end times and they are forced by their beliefs to fight against it.

The tax thing above is new and I don't know where he idea that you will be taxed to support the world comes from. Maybe a little american superiority complex going on there.

The one thing that people often bring up is "Who is going to be the leader?" like there has to be some sort of emperor by default.

They also often mention how a one world government is going to micromanage everything until humanity is nothing but a hive of drones. They then go on to complain about the UN (closest thing to a world government) pushing multiculturalism.

I guess all you can do is shrug.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

What's so bad about a one world government/the NWO? Why is it supposedly bad for such a thing to exist?

Judge a person by the fruits they bare.

So what would a one world UN government be like ?

Did the UN (filled with either cowards or Luciferians) stop any wars since they were formed ?
Answer: No

So now amplify the past 50 years of bloodshed, worldwide, where the 500 million elitists are going to successfully reduce the world population down from 7 billion to their Mother Gaia level.

They constructed the Georgia Stones to show their future to peasants that don't comply to their NWO.

So if an elitist didn't have toilet roll and ordered you to lick his butt clean. Would you comply whilst they hold a gun to your head ?

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I'm sure that for some fire and brimstone christians a one world government is a sign of the end times and they are forced by their beliefs to fight against it.

This is really the only explanation I can accept, but that one requires different prophecies to align exactly right (which many Christian doomsday "seers" fail to actually do).

I guess all you can do is shrug.

I dunno. I just find it weird to be scared of something that just a tad bit of research and some critical thought can allay the fears...

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

What's so bad about a one world government/the NWO? Why is it supposedly bad for such a thing to exist?

Judge a person by the fruits they bare.

So what would a one world UN government be like ?

Did the UN (filled with either cowards or Luciferians) stop any wars since they were formed ?
Answer: No

If the UN stops a war, do you know they did? Also, no one said that the UN is perfect.

So now amplify the past 50 years of bloodshed, worldwide, where the 500 million elitists are going to successfully reduce the world population down from 7 billion to their Mother Gaia level.

50 years of blood shed?
The World Is Not Falling Apart
The world is actually becoming more peaceful — believe it or not

They constructed the Georgia Stones to show their future to peasants that don't comply to their NWO.

Who is "they"? Got any specific names you can link to this project along with actual evidence?

So if an elitist didn't have toilet roll and ordered you to lick his butt clean. Would you comply whilst they hold a gun to your head ?

I'm going to say yes just because this is a stupid question and I want to make you mad.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I dunno. I just find it weird to be scared of something that just a tad bit of research and some critical thought can allay the fears...

I agree, I was talking about shrugging of peoples fear mongering.

I'll be honest and say that those fears are what got me into conspiracy theories. These days the novelty has worn off.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Me too. Well my open mindedness got me into conspiracy theories. The fear came along a bit later as I learned about different CT's, but that all started to fade when I started pulling the thin layer of bull# away from most to all major CT's. Hell, if it is a CT discussed on a major conspiracy theory website, it's likely a lie. The real conspiracies are WAY better hidden and we usually don't hear about them until AFTER they've occurred and the damage has been done.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

The people have more power than what they realize.

The people are idiots and not worth saving; useless eaters.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I'm glad you asked that. I've been pondering that question a lot lately, because whatever happens, I believe it will come down to a choice. Not a lesser-of-two-evils type of thing necessarily, but an informed choice.

Conspiracy theories and prophecies and religious folklore always seem to point to the NWO being a wholly negative outcome, but when that's all stripped away from the issue, it leaves me wondering why it's such a bad thing after all. If everyone was basically given the same chance to live without fear of poverty or lack of medical care, which are a reality for anyone living below the poverty level, everyone had a roof over their heads and gainful employment...it would seem that this would be the logical choice.

I'm not sure why the emphasis on "elites" that is commonly used in these discussions is so prevalent, either. In America, this dynamic already exists, and has for a very long time. The scales are already tipped heavily in favor of the rich and powerful. Are they simply afraid that they'll be required to share some of that excess with others? Often, that is what it sounds like to me.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Conspiracy theories and prophecies and religious folklore always seem to point to the NWO being a wholly negative outcome, but when that's all stripped away from the issue, it leaves me wondering why it's such a bad thing after all.

You mean to say when you let go of irrational paranoia what remains is rational thought? Who woulda thunk~!

I mean the issue is there's crackheads like George Soros that fuel the paranoia. He appears to a have a warped view and will use any means necessary to bring about his "open borders, one world". There's a bad egg in every lot, elite are not immune.
edit on 23-8-2016 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

It depends. If a one world government was setup to be benevolent and serve the people, it may not be so bad. However, the way things works today most governments are power hungry. There are just too may people who are corrupt and willing to sell off their constituents for personal profit and/or power.. Governments should serve the people, not the other way around. I would not want a one world government, unless it is there to serve as a platform for freedom too all people.
edit on 23-8-2016 by joemoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Even though we don't have a one world currency now, we can basically buy anything in most any country most anytime in a multitude of ways.

The current system helps corrupt banks and governments get richer when we buy stuff-through taxes and fees A one world currency would actually take the power away from those governments and bankers. Yes, no?

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

What if the bankers are the ones running the government? Would this not give them more power and profit?

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: joemoe
a reply to: amazing

What if the bankers are the ones running the government? Would this not give them more power and profit?

You make a point, but to my opinion, they couldn't have more power then they do now. This might take some away.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Well the elite argument is rather odd too. I really can't find any rhyme or reason to who is an "elite" and who isn't. The only criteria I could nail down is that the person is very rich, and it seems like that is ALL the evidence you need to convict someone of being an evil elite. But if you think about it, there are rich people in EVERY country. The way things work is that someone will ALWAYS come out with more wealth than everyone else. Even in primarily Communist countries there are people who end up accumulating a lot of wealth. These people aren't necessarily corrupt though. The law of averages suggests that the proportion of evil rich and good rich are likely the same as the proportions of poor rich and good rich.

I mean I saw someone suggest that JFK was part of some ruling bloodline on ATS once even though the Kennedys earned their wealth in the 30's thanks to bootlegging (organized crime).

So if someone starts talking about the elites and how they are trying to control everything, I usually just tune them out. There is no possible way that all the elites of the world could work together to try to run the world; they all have too many different opinions and ideas on how things should work.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join