It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August 2016 - 2017 Timeline as predicted by Son of Man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The Farsight RVs have said recently that a large metallic object will crash into a Western city this month, this is the same event prior to the killshot...

Based on multiple sources, including my own dreams and RV episodes, I predict:

The bowshot that grazes earth actually knocks out an ED craft or spaceplane
The Son of Man goes viral in October, free energy device successfully prototyped thereafter
Superstorm and/or Killshot takes out major portion of North Americanpower grid
N. Korea initiates WW3 via nuke but is quickly retaliated
Grid restored enough for Son of Man to proceed campaign of creative destruction
...All religions and institutions dissolved according to prophecy - Babylon implodes, New Jerusalem emerges.

edit on 8/9/2016 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Time to download some more 'Rolling Eye Gif' cartoons.

This reminds me of the asteroid(s) that were supposed to hit the earth on July 29th 2016 or the Illuminati Card pack that has so many cards that out of Laws of Probability, if the trillions of needles in the haystack are big enough, one will always become reality.
edit on 9-8-2016 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalki11

Say what?

www.rockthecapital.com...

johnmichaelmorgan.com...

what prophecy?

What sources?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
So for this prediction to work, we need to see a large metallic object crash into a Western city,,,THIS MONTH ?
Also I kinda know what this 'Killshot' is, in general. This is a term that was made famous by that RV guy a decade or so ago and he was very vague about it. When I say vague I mean that he would not come out and tell us all exactly what it was he was talking about but rather would sell us his video or book or whatever it was and we could find out about it there.
Is that the 'killshot' you mention?
Also, what is this 'bowshot' you mention ?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

RV has it's best record for things that can't be confirmed.
As in when the people that were working for the government project claim in their books written after the fact that they had hits on this and that back then.

They aren't so accurate when you can actually check what they predict vs what happens later.
I will submit this book as evidence that remote viewing is not accurate.
Amazon: Mind Trek by Joe McMoneagle
The book can be had in paperback for ONE CENT.
edit on b000000312016-08-09T10:04:25-05:0010America/ChicagoTue, 09 Aug 2016 10:04:25 -05001000000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Killshot is from Major Ed Dames predictions.
Here is some info on him from Encyclopedia of American Loons.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I don't get the details here. This just compromises the credulity of the prediction. I expect more from ATS. Gee... this days forums went blatant as supermarket stores.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I have recently taken a good look at the Farsight Institute's postings on YouTube. Though there is something I don't like about Courtney Brown, I can't help but agree there might be something to RV after all. There is clear proof that our Military spent a bunch of time and money to explore the idea. I seriously doubt that after all the effort that there isn't still a government component to this day.

I like the Farsight TimeCross project as it is a focused look at the short term. They are using the scientific method to log and review the data while presenting it month to month. If you are curious about the subject it is a good place to start. You only have to wait a month to see results. I have to agree that the viewers presented are scary good. They do a reading of The most Noteworthy News Event of the next month and post the video prior to the start of the month and then release another video at the end of each looked at month to see how close they were. A month before it happened Dick Algier (sp) gave a very convincing description of the Pulse Nightclub Shooting, including a drawing of the shooter and his wife, and the building that are an uncanny match. He even looked ahead to a day after the event and describes where the news vans are, the pock marked wall of the club and makeshift memorial across the street. He describes the smell of tobacco, alcohol and body odors, in convincing detail. The idea is the curious can explore RV in the near term and review the results, in a comprehensive manner that if you include their website can go as in depth as you desire.

I was surprised that the August video was more than an hour long but after watching it, knowing that they 100% believe in what they are doing, I can understand why it had to be longer than most month's material. It is important info. If what they describe comes to fruition we are in for some drastic days. It seems the collective of consciousness has been telling a lot of people the shtf situation is coming, sooner than later. I have some preparations in place to keep my family going in the short term. I hope everyone who says the bad times are coming is wrong, as far from right as can be. Be it a nuke, an asteroid, a super volcano, Nibiru or any other Beastie not yet imagined. You are not wrong to attempt to be as ready as you can be for whatever may come. This includes physical preparations, but also mental.

Explore every avenue and be familiar with your surroundings has never been bad advice.

The scary good part, and the accuracy of recent months presentations, has me a bit uncomfortable. I'm not 100% on board with RV but I do believe it to be within the relm of a possiable physical reality, a repeatable function of some force or field we do not yet understand totally.
edit on 9-8-2016 by wastedown because: Grammar Nazi evasion

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
After hearing the trailer in the OP, I don't think I will be going to that movie. I'll just stay home and make jam and put up some green beans. Got the county fair this month too, that is better than doom.
edit on 9-8-2016 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join