It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Obstructed Boko Haram's Terror Designation as Her Donors Cashed In

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
In 2013, congress designated Boko Haram a terrorist organization. However, their misdeeds goes back much further than that.

Guess who was in charge over at the State Department during this time?

Yep, you guessed it, our very own deomcratic presidential nominee, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

What does Hillary have to do with this you may ask?

Hillary Clinton's willful obstruction in the matter is easy to document:

* Members of Congress discovered in 2014 that the Clinton State Department intentionally lied and downplayed the threat from Boko Haram, and worked to kill bills in both the House and the Senate calling for their designation in 2012.

* As Reuters reported, the Justice Department's National Security Division strongly urged the State Department to designate Boko Haram, but then a group of 21 American academics rallied to the State Department's aid by sending a letter to Hillary Clinton strongly arguing against Boko Haram's designation.

* We also now know that the Obama administration was sitting on intelligence -- obtained as a result of the Bin Laden raid -- that revealed Boko Haram's direct connection to al-Qaeda and the international terror network in 2011 and 2012. In other words, Hillary's State Department was arguing that Boko Haram had no such connections, that it wasn't a transnational terror threat, even though the Obama administration -- and likely Clinton herself -- knew that was false.

Just why would Clinton argue against Boko Haram being designated as a terrorist entity?

Why does she do anything? Money or power:

Belz and Derrick discovered that Hillary Clinton's obstruction of the Boko Haram designation, and the continuing chaos in northern Nigeria -- Africa's largest economy and the 10th largest oil producer in the world -- directly benefited Clinton Global Initiative donors and a close Clinton confidante who bundled campaign cash for Hillary.

More specifically:

From the second article from Belz and Derrick:

Perhaps the most prominent Nigerian with ties to the Clintons is Houston-based Kase Lawal. The founder of CAMAC Energy, an oil exploration and energy consortium, Lawal had a long history with Bill Clinton before becoming a “bundler” for Hillary’s 2008 presidential bid, amassing $100,000 in contributions and hosting a fundraiser in his Houston home -- a 14-room, 15,264-square-foot mansion. Lawal maxed out donations to Hillary’s 2016 primary campaign, and his wife Eileen donated $50,000 -- the most allowed -- to President Obama’s 2009 inaugural committee.

In Africa, Lawal has been at the center of multiple criminal proceedings, even operating as a fugitive. Over the last decade, he faced charges in South Africa over an illegal oil scheme along with charges in Nigeria of illegally pumping and exporting 10 million barrels of oil.

In the Democratic Republic of Congo, Lawal arranged a 2011 plot to purchase 4 tons of gold from a rebel warlord, Bosco Ntaganda, linked to massacres and mass rapes. Ntaganda was on a U.S. sanctions list, meaning anyone doing business with him could face up to 20 years in prison. Lawal contacted Clinton’s State Department, and authorities in Congo released his plane and associates in the plot.

He never faced charges in the United States, and he remains a commissioner for the Port Authority of Houston.

These are the types of people who the Clintons are involved with and work on the behalf of in Washington D.C., not the average American citizen.

Source

What says ATS?

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
As someone that is not a American what I have learned about this women in the past 6 months is eye opening to say the least, quite how she is still in a position to even think about working within a government is beyond me, but for some strange reason in this crazy reality she is running for POTUS..

How anyone can vote for her is just banging head against brick wall stupid. But then America does seem to love a Dynasty do you not think, Bush x2 Clinton possibly x2 then what will it be Michelle Obama running then another Bush then Chelsea Clinton. Its like the Mafia..

RA

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

The opposition was just to keep Nigeria chaotic? I see no connection to Boko Haram nor any connection to Clinton in regard to this guy escaping/leaving Nigeria.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Well Putin summed it up quite well
Hillary wins
starts ww3
we all die.

That wasnt on CNN though

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

This is honestly the only reply I could think of to that.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
My Gawd...Where does the Clinton corruption ever end?
Great thread, Jaded...another eye-opening look into the repulsive world of Clinton Inc.
Hillary supporters will simply continue to keep their eyes closed.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

From another source:

US records show that between 2009 and 2012 Lawal made more than 20 personal donations totalling $152 400 (about R1.7-million) to political campaigns, including that of Barack Obama.

His continued connectivity on both sides of the Atlantic was confirmed in 2010 when Obama appointed him to a key trade policy committee and Nigeria’s Goodluck Jonathan made him a member of his advisory council.

They took Lawal at his word, it seems, when he said of the Hillraiser affair: “My company, my actions and everything that we have done have always been above board.”

What happened next must test this view.

Congolese general Bosco Ntaganda’s war crimes and crimes against humanity pre-trial proceedings started this week at the International Criminal Court in The Hague. The counts against him include using child soldiers, murdering civilians, rape and sexual slavery.

At the height of his power in February 2011, Ntaganda met Camac representatives in Goma, in the lawless eastern Democratic Republic of Congo.

Lawal’s half-brother and Camac Nigeria head Mukaila Lawal, accompanied by another Camac employee and a diamond dealer, handed a reported $6.8-million (about

R75-million now) to Ntaganda for almost half a tonne of gold.

Caught

Boxes supposedly containing the gold were loaded on to a Camac Gulfsteam jet. But immediately afterwards an apparently different security force faction arrested the three men, confiscating the boxes.

They were charged with money laundering and illegally transporting a banned material. They were released seven weeks later after Camac paid $3-million in “fines”.

Lawal and Camac tried to distance themselves, claiming the company had no interest in the deal and no charges were filed. But a United Nations report disagreed, presenting evidence that Lawal himself financed the deal with Camac money and was told Ntaganda was the seller.

PIC throws billions at Zuma crony

From the United Nations Security Council:

The Group has investigated one particularly high-profile case in which Kase Lawal, Chair of the CAMAC Group, attempted to conduct a gold transaction that subsequently involved Ntaganda between December 2010 and February 2011. CAMAC is an oil company based in Houston, Texas, in the United States, with offices in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria. Financing this deal with company funds, Lawal organized it in collaboration with Carlos St. Mary, director of the diamond trading company Axiom Trading, and Dikembe Mutombo of Mutombo International Group.

Letter dated 29 November 2011 from the Chair of the Security Council Committee established pursuant to resolution 1533 (2004) concerning the Democratic Republic of the Congo addressed to the President of the Security Council (direct .pdf link)

But you know, why let facts get in the way?

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Remember #BringBackOurGirls?
assets.makers.com...

I don't remember seeing Hillary or Bill holding up one of those signs.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Already a thread on this earlier this week.

Thread

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

The opposition was just to keep Nigeria chaotic? I see no connection to Boko Haram nor any connection to Clinton in regard to this guy escaping/leaving Nigeria.

You do a lot better when you stick to trashing Trump. There's a lot of room to work there.

Defending Hillary, not so much room. The more we know the worse it looks. You have to walk on eggshells to defend her because she's done so much evil and been party to so much crap.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

Already a thread on this earlier this week.

Thread

Well, hell. I guess I missed it.

Mods, close if you see fit.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
i think i finally understand why none of this corruption makes a difference to hillary supporters, it`s not that they don`t care it`s that they are too stupid to understand the subtle and sometimes not so subtle connections to corruption and bribery that hillary is involved in.

This case in particular clearly shows that hillary was using her position at the state department to run scams for personal financial gain.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Somebody please color me surprised.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
She repeated her lies on Fox this morning.

America knows she is a liar and a theif.

After the debates Trump wins all 50 states.

Reagan was 15 points down coming off his nomination.

Nothing she says should surprise anyone.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

The liberals believe loud will overcome truth, insults will change the facts, and ...oh yeah, they think they are cool by ignoring the reality around them all the while singing kumbaya on Wall Street while Michelle tweets "Bring back our girls."

America has become totally corrupt... IRS, FBI, ATF and all the alphabet agencies including most of our politicians. That is why we need to get rid of the professional inside Wall Street traders in congress and prohibit lobbyists.

Does anybody remember Obama's promise to veto any bill that had earmarks with it? We are now at 20 Trillion in debt.

Is it true that Hillary is going to bring back tie-dyed to take the focus of Boko Haram and Haiti?

edit on 31-7-2016 by atrollstalker because: Pay me if you ant to find out.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

She makes me wanna

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: atrollstalker

Those alphabet agencies are all "for profit" corporations. Guess what they profit on? You!

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64
A big meme does not make what you say true.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: reldra

You do a lot better when you stick to trashing Trump. There's a lot of room to work there.

Defending Hillary, not so much room. The more we know the worse it looks. You have to walk on eggshells to defend her because she's done so much evil and been party to so much crap.

I wasn't defending Clinton. What I posted doesn't defend Clinton anymore than the OP proves it's title or contention.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join