It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl, 13, Surrendered to Police After Shooting Elderly Couple Who Suspected Her of Shoplifting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
www.yahoo.com...

A 13-year-old from Missouri surrendered to police Wednesday morning after an elderly couple in their 70s were shot and critically wounded at a beauty supply store following a suspected shoplifting.

The teen, who stands just under 5 feet tall, turned herself in to law enforcement at about 10 a.m. and was transferred into the custody of St. Louis County Family Court, officials reported in a Bellefontaine Neighbors Police Department statement provided to InsideEdition.com.

She was dropped off at the station by family members, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported.

I posted this because of the age of this girl. Seems violent criminals are getting younger and younger.

edit on 21-7-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Jul 21 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Criminals are getting much younger and bolder. They don't think of the consequences of their actions. Many of them commit murder over such trivial things. If they commit murder, they should be tried as an adult. I get tired of the system treating them as juveniles! When they get out of juvenile corrections most of them will pick-up where they left off.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Wow a 13-year-old African-American girl running about with a gun and nobody told her pensioner lives matter .

What a world

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Nobody perceives a kid with a gun as a kid. And, I agree, they should never be looked at as a kid again. We're talking about animals here. An animal that went on a hunt. An animal that needs to be put down. Simple as that. Just kill it.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
She even was given the privilege of not being turned in the first time they caught her shop lifting and this is how she repays them.

Disgusting.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Shooting an elderly couple over hair extensions?
Is that what we've sunk to?
I hope the old folks make a full recovery.
As for the 13 year old I see nothing but problems in her future.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I told my kids, you get in trouble with the law/police - - - I will help you once, and only once.

They knew I meant it.

They chose wisely.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeekersad that the persons resorted to common occurrences of falsely suspecting folks, maybe she did want to steal and sad that she was thoroughly insulted... enough to resort to revenge.
Maybe the occurrence will bring a positive outcome... or everyone will just be filled with hate?
We just don't know what was going on in the privacy of the minds involved in this tragic story... so the old folks are alive?
I pray for each persons in story.
The jail system for 13year old, she needs therapy.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
a reply to: iTruthSeekersad that the persons resorted to common occurrences of falsely suspecting folks, maybe she did want to steal and sad that she was thoroughly insulted... enough to resort to revenge.
Maybe the occurrence will bring a positive outcome... or everyone will just be filled with hate?
We just don't know what was going on in the privacy of the minds involved in this tragic story... so the old folks are alive?

Did I read that correctly? Did you basically say it was the store owners fault?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat

Holy crap. This has to be one of the oddest "blame the victim" posts I have seen.....

Any I also find it interesting the media specifically pointed out "under 5 foot, 13 yo, African-American girl"..... I mean, is "13 yo girl" not good enough?...

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Shooting an elderly couple over hair extensions?
Is that what we've sunk to?
I hope the old folks make a full recovery.
As for the 13 year old I see nothing but problems in her future.

You mean . . . you don't think that

--she'll become a new poster child as a poor unfortunate victim celebrant for HBLP2M (Hollow Black Lives Pretending 2 Matter)?

--she'll get a full pardon from the current WH Destroyer in Chief? . . . and

--a full scholarship to some Ivy League school to "make up for" all the horrifically dastardly "white Privilege" that twisted both her arms and absolutely FORCED her to pull such an obviously "necessary" "micro aggression" as shooting the elderly Korean couple that dared to imagine she had no right to 'commandeer' some hair extensions? . . . . and

--a new surreal "Reality Show" about how to stage a necessary "putting whitey/yellow-y down" event for fun and profit? . . . and

--a new line of hair extensions and beauty products named after her called "Beauty to kill for?" . . . and

--a long line of 'brothuhs' from 'The Hood' eager to hump her and give her their babies enabling an increasingly fat welfare check? . . . resulting in another crop of kids with horrible RAD . . . and

--a round of being showcased on a long list of media shows from THE VIEW to late night talk shows emphasizing what a brilliantly clever gal she was to stand up for her rights to steal from whitey . . . etc. etc.

etc.
etc.
etc.

Where's the barf bucket?

edit on 21/7/2016 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
What a shame...

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Orionx2I didn't blame her for being mad... she might have wanted to steal...I've felt like stealing before... so what are you so angry about... she might be poor like me and the folks may have thought they were doing a good thing for the store, playing security..?
How do we know what everyone in the scenario was thinking... we don't unless we are psychic?
I suggested she receive therapy... and your argument is what?
The truth will set the three souls free and we just don't care for lies being told when what we need is forgiveness between the alleged shoplifter and the two suspicious elderly folks.
So, have a great day.
It is possible she was simply admiring some products.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

WAIT some are going to throw racism S##t your way

THEY have NO idea what it means to be in a gun fight ,only the outcome and how it looks.
I get it worse because I carry a knife ,EVERYBODY hates that,when you use one.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

1) you tout that no one knows what anyone involved was thinking. Fine.

2) you suggest the 13 year old was maybe falsely accused and insulted.

Non-sequitur.

edit on 21-7-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Uhhhhh . . . no.

The hair products were evidently brought back to the store by relatives, if I understand it accurately.

Fine. Give her counseling.

Just don't white-wash her evil deed.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker no one is at fault... they all might have an issue from past lives? You just never know, maybe the store was haunted and we aren't discussing a real story?
Things happen, people have feelings.
Two elderly busy bodies insulted another person is what I get from the story... and she was so mad she resorted to violence...
This is between the three people involved and perhaps they can peacefully work through the issue..in forgiveness three ways...
Never mentioned a store owner...everything is probably on camera any who
Thanks for your reply, have a good day.

edit on 21-7-2016 by peppycat because: reported/resorted

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

. . . you suggest the 13 year old was maybe falsely accused and insulted.

If you don't know its wrong to shoot someone by age 13, there's a serious problem.

I have no sympathy.

Thankfully, those shot lived.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

It was a different world when I was 13

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I sure hope that you're only trying to play devils advocate here and aren't serious.

If this is the mindset that people are starting to adopt when it comes to violence, then I don't want to live on this Earth anymore.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join