It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not Quick Enough

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
It's a sparkling ice palace of passiveness.

I thought I saw a pissed off Canadian once but it turned out to be a vacationing American.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: UFOdanger

Judging by your responses I have to ask, are you even old enough to get married?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

(post by UFOdanger removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
This is what I deserve people?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

My advice would be not to make yourself look like a stalker, and then expect sympathy from strangers.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
***Staff Announcement***

Cut it out!!!

Stay on thread topic and stop the personal jibes.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico

Judging by your responses I have to ask, are you even old enough to get married?

Or date?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha thank you, it is harsh to lose a love and one must believe it is still real and out there...somwhere. You just never know, if you have to travel down the street or into town or further even on the internet.
My Vietnamese friend fro old work place, found love, on internet, and I was blessed she introduced me to him..
Thanks for your reply to my post, I feel better now..
Hope all is wonderful where you are!🎆

edit on 17-7-2016 by peppycat because: recalling the past🎁

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Die? No. Wrong answer. Humans have a huge capacity to love.....and a world full of available woman just wishing for a good guy.

Quit moping and get out there! Now!

Lady ATS'rs? Tell him!!

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Sounds like you were smothering her.

Treat women like trash, and they will love you for it.

True story.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

He didn't even get a chance to date the girl.

Just because she didn't want to date him, doesn't mean women need to be treated like trash to build a relationship.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
OP - serious point:

if you have feelings for someone things will only work out if the feelings are reciprocated.

You might feel that a girl is the right one for you, but if she doesn't feel the same way then you have to accept that you got things wrong.

It will hurt if you don't accept that you made a mistake. And you have admitted that your persistence put her off.

Please - let it go. Give yourself some time and then see if you can find someone more suitable.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I'll give you some advice, from someone that did something rather much like you described in his early years. I had a crush on a particular person many, many years ago - She was a friend, and I felt that we would make for a good couple. Problem was, I could never talk right in front of her, and they day I managed to get my act together. my best friend got her before me.

Well, I broke the "bro code", and she seemed to accept me (only to spite my friend, as they were arguing the night before), only to give me the cold shoulder three days later. I spent years after trying to come up with ways to "win" her back. Finally, we both said some choice words to each other: I felt I was better because all her past boyfriends were abusive, she wanted nothing to do with me.

Give her up - don't communicate with her, don't look at anything she posts on Facebook/Email/Instagram, don't follow what she does, who she hangs out with. Drop it all, and most importantly, go out and do things for yourself that you want to do, not to maintain a persona that everyone expects from you. It took me years of suffering to get over her rejection, but the healing process has come in the form of taking many different cuties out for a date. There will be others, just not right now.

-fossilera

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Life is measured by the moments, not the pauses in between.

Things will turn around.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Very valid points. It would have looked like a stalker if she wasn't flirting and smiling with me. My persistence didn't turn her off, what turned her off is that if I didn't move quick enough. That is the problem, that she loves me but was forced to get some other guy because I couldn't talk right in front of her, I was like a deer in headlights. And the whole time she didn't know that she is the only one I have met that I would buy a ring for. So the chance was there, I truly believe wth all my knowledge that We were Meant to Be, but since I didn't move quick she had to move on over time. However if things went like this for years that would be more pathetic than it already is.

So at this time I have been avoiding seeing her and have met some other girls, and I have been getting my happiness back. But I also want to go see her so bad, because there is a good chance she is waiting to see me and if I can get my game together we might have a chance. But, there is also a chance she may be moving on, in that case if I try to see her I will end up with a deep pain over my chest and it would become unbearable again. But also, the gamble seems worth it possibly, to crucify myself in the name of Christ, to put myself through torment for the meaning of what I think is right. It would be justified to demonstrate that if another girl wants me I don't care because of the chance for true love. Or do relationships work that way? A mentor of mine said no, there is no possible way it would work now after what has happened.

But if she has any feelings than me moving on with my life should make her miss me, so I'll move on then if she appears to miss me I will put it all out on the table and then if rejected again, somehow I need to leave her in the past forever, however that would go against my intuition and my heart, and I was taught to follow my heart and intuition more than my mind..

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: UFOdanger that the moon is waning, give your emotions over into the great ocean and let them be washed and released... if even in thought... the Earth is cover in water.
There is a sort of expression about letting true love go, and if it is indeed true, it returns... whether it be this woman you feel for or a correct and compatible match... love is waiting for you and it may return as a butterfly on the breeze, guiding you to being comfortable and calm... then you just might know what to say when your struck with the love bug... meditation on being kind and gentle, you never know what one has been through as to why they respond the way they do... maybe she was scared from past experiences?
No one likes to be pressured into bad timing, one must be natural, calm and kind..in matters of the heart...planets might align and you will find true romantic type of love...~
Take care of things you have to do for you, until the time is right to get out there and keep your eyes open for a woman that strikes your fancy... it could be at a coffee shop or asking for directions to a nice place to get some food... be well and take care.
Eat cooked beets soaked in very small, dash of rose water, dash apple cider vinegar and spring water..good for heart Chakra... opening your heart to love in abundance, crazy as it sounds.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I keep hearing more and more of me in your posts - again, if someone is showing interest, at this point, you are better off with the person that is showing the interest.

Communication plays an equal role in relationships: If you cannot even get out a simple "hi, how are you?", and are just standing there, then it's not going to work out because it will look and feel awkward. I also hear a lot of "If I can...", "Maybe...", "appears".

I know it's not the answer you want to hear, but are you 110% sure she was forced to accept another person? My guess is, she moved on on her own accord. In fact, she's taken right now, and I don't care if she were your soulmate, she's not single (aka, off-limits).

I also know it's harsh (especially coming from me), but here's what will happen if you go out of her life completely: She's with someone else! You will become a memory, nothing more. Be careful that you do not mistake her making casual conversation for flirting. Do not wait for her, because she's clearly not waiting for you (life ain't like the movies where you can just waltz in, take her hand and the two of you run away). If she truly wanted to be with you, then she would not be with someone right now.

-foss
edit on 20/7/2016 by fossilera because:

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join