It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Speaks Her Mind On BLM And Obama (video) And She Is BLACK!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I found this while looking at footage about IS and the Caliphate. This woman is speaking her mind on BLM, Obama and many Black Leaders!
In my opinion, she nails it! She brings up several good points about where the responsibility lies with the increase in racism, division and violence in America. She singles out Christians and she is right!

Hopefully, after watching this you will gain perspective into the real problem facing us as Americans. I felt this was important enough to share.

As always, thanks for your time ATS!

Pax

edit on 7/16/2016 by paxnatus because: grammar

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
can you believe a black folk actually uses her brain ?

amazing, isn't it ?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

amazing, isn't it ?

Did you really just say that?

Edit: apparently it was sarcasm, my bad totally
edit on 16-7-2016 by Autorico because: added stuffs

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

amazing, isn't it ?

Are you serious? i am making a statement that not all black people stand for BLM which has been portrayed in the media and paints with a derogatory broad brush!! So don't even go there! More importantly is what she is saying!

By the way your user ID is reference to RUSH 2112?? My faovrite Rush album ever! And one of my all time favs in the history of music!!

Now watch the video please

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

I like what she had to say.

The spirit of the anti-christ is the inversion of reality, man over god.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Yeah, i cant figure out the meaning behind that statement...Kidding or serious or sarcasm???

Pax

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

I like what she had to say.

The spirit of the anti-christ is the inversion of reality, man over god.

Wow! I'm quoting you here, ONE,, because that is a very powerful and astute statement!!!

Thank you!!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico

amazing, isn't it ?

Did you really just say that?

Pretty sure that was sarcasm.

I don't know why anyone would think all Black people support Obama. Black folk are as diverse as anyone else.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I really hope it was sarcasm.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
having observed syrinx, it was definately sarcasm.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus
I found this while looking at footage about IS and the Caliphate. This woman is speaking her mind on BLM, Obama and many Black Leaders!
In my opinion, she nails it! She brings up several good points about where the responsibility lies with the increase in racism, division and violence in America. She singles out Christians and she is right!

Hopefully, after watching this you will gain perspective into the real problem facing us as Americans. I felt this was important enough to share.

Good Vid! i'd like to hi-5 that woman. She said it like everyone who's aware of what's going on is seeing it. Kudo's to her!

edit on 7/16/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Pax

She singles out "some" Christians.
She was intertaining.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
That's not the point of what she is saying! She is saying that people all people are acting like fools making everything into a racist war! she calls out some of the black people and leaders for "fueling the fire" and Christians, for doing the same! There are plenty of white, Hispanic, Mexican , Latino, Asian and Middle Eastern people standing with the people of Black Lives Matters! My daughter is one of them that participated in a March in Va. regarding the Ferguson case.

This woman paraphrases that to say ONLY Black Lives Matters is in fact a racist statement!! All lives MATTER!! And shame on the Christians who follow Christ that know they are to be in this world but not of this world...In other words we are NOT to participate is vengeful acts and acts of hatred! Such as racism....All walks of life have participated in racism in some form or another...We are to be Salt and Light and lead by example!

As far as Obama she says many people voted for Obama because he was Black and that is the only reason...In her opinion that was stupid!! she points out that Obama has done nothing for the black community.. And there will be no difference with Hilary!

Pax

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

...And there will be no difference with Hilary!

Pax

I'm with you up to this point. That's projection/speculation and not based in fact.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I just hope we can have a thread about every single person who speaks his or her mind.

Caught on camera of course.

Bonus points if it's by a black person and negatively about Obama, BLM, or black people, etc...

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

...And there will be no difference with Hilary!

Pax

I'm with you up to this point. That's projection/speculation and not based in fact.

Based on Hillary's track record of lies and scandals and deceit and dead bodies, and especially her callous attitude to people, it is NOT speculation. IT is based on fact and a prudent conclusion of what she is likely to do in the future, which is screwing over her constituents big time. Not rocket science.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

I just hope we can have a thread about every single person who speaks his or her mind.

Caught on camera of course.

Bonus points if it's by a black person and negatively about Obama, BLM, or black people, etc...

That's what I inferred. If a Black person says something wrong about Obama, that must mean that he's a tool. I'm SURE there are many Black people pissed at Obama. How does that make them any different than the average American?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: shredderofsouls

i call B**S**

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: shredderofsouls

I think you'll find that plenty of people here have no love for police or BLM. Both rotten.
edit on 16-7-2016 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join