It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Perfect Alien

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Then there is no reason for you to believe, that aliens exist.

We are the only thinking creatures in the Universe, no other exists, just useless planets with hostile nature. Got to believe this, because this is the easiest to believe.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
no offense to all of the theories but from what i can see they all apply to human logic or our understanding of biology on this planet, the biological make up of another planet might be entirely different. I remember a book i read when i was very little that discussed this topic and stated how vein it was for us to beleive that an alien life form needed to conform to any of our rules of life, who knows perhaps they could smell colors and see sounds or maybe they have tiny developed tounges with opposoble thumbs on them. Im not trying to sound smart a$$ed but i say anyrules of science we might have could very well go out the window outside of our planet.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Vertu, this race, this "entity" that can take out a planet with a single thought.

Is this the extent of their powers or just a side dish ??

What other party tricks can they/may they have ?

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The Disclossure Project's Press conference had scientist/ex-military say they couldn't explain yet why so many humanoid species have been detected...most of them are...

I tend to agree that Aliens should be DRASTICALLY different from us, they shouldn't all even be Carbon based, Possibly silicon based or what not...We honestly don't know how life could evolve...

The aliens we might have encountered now are probably terrestial beings, all other explenations defies logic...
Perhaps...We were one of the very few life forms that has evolved in this system or even galaxy and that all those "aliens" are in fact originally from Earth, how else could you explain them evolving so similar to our selves?

LIFE just doesn't make sense anymore if these Aliens have evolved naturally on other planets, that makes me lean towards Inteligent Evolution I.E. a God of some sort which is sickening...I refuse to believe this.

Yes Call me ignorant, but I don't believe in God or a Deity of any sort...

BUT there WERE reports of other types of beings like Aliens remotely resembling Jellyfish...Also a theory of mine was that Greys and Aliens show them selfs in Humanoid form so we won't be so alarmed, maybe they truely look hideous to us and could make us feel threatend...

Perhaps, Greys, Reptoids and Nordics never existed in the first place, maybe they were all fabrications of some people's imagination...

Makes you feel pretty empty...but what the HELL are those UFO's then? natural phenomena?
i'm so lost...please enlighten me...

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayKew
Vertu, this race, this "entity" that can take out a planet with a single thought.

Didn't you ask for the "perfect alien"? Now you have the answer. Believe it or not, it is your job.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
No vertu, I didnt ask.

I actually gave my description based on life sciences as to what the "perfect" alien would look like and how it would operate.

You on the other hand came on to this thread and quite casually stated that the "perfect" life form could obliterate this planet purely by thought wave.

You gave no evidence or theory to back this up and this being so Im entitled to dismiss it as garbage.

You can dismiss this ............The sun is really turned off at night when it becomes dark.... its done by a senior citizen who is on $10 an hour and lives up there in a little hut.

See how stupid it is making statements which have no basis for fact whatsoever ?

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   

No vertu, I didnt ask.

You gave no evidence or theory to back this up and this being so Im entitled to dismiss it as garbage.

Do you really think, that any person will support the theory on perfect aliens with science and evidence??

I don't think, you will ever "prove" which is the perfect alien, and how they look like. On the other hand, I have given you answers first hand from aliens, but your weak mind cannot comprehend that. Sad.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Well I hope they look like cheerleaders. Wearing the same kind of costume.

I know, shut up.

Roper

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Vertu, this is really interesting............ are you HONESTLY in contact with Aliens?

Please tell us more.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I actually gave my description based on life sciences as to what the "perfect" alien would look like and how it would operate.

See how stupid it is making statements which have no basis for fact whatsoever ?

JayKew,

Take a deep breath and contemplate the following. Do you think it is possible that the perfect alien might be based on a system other than Earth's Life Sciences?

You are basing everything you say on the physics and natural mechanics of Earth. Wouldn't the "perfect alien" be perfect in all things? If this was indeed the case, then wouldn't it be logical that their entire system of civilization would far exceed Life Science 101?

If you can fathom this thought, congratulations, and welcome to the next step on the road to understanding the un-understandable.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Vertu, this is really interesting............ are you HONESTLY in contact with Aliens?

Please tell us more.

If I am in contact with aliens, they will tell you that... if not, then either I'm not in contact with them, or they don't want you to know that. Evidence/proof, eh?

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Hey Vertu, What species are you in contact with?

(
and ofcourse they ignore my previous post)

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Hey Vertu, What species are you in contact with?

I have my answer in my previous post...

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
You are being very vague vertu, do you mean you will not provide any evidence?

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   

You are being very vague vertu, do you mean you will not provide any evidence?

Just because you have plenty of evidence... but you don't have the skill to comprehend them.

But for the power of persuasion: it is easy to convince someone with the existance of aliens, and even easier to convince with the non-existance of other species than humans. This is the way of thinking.

Unlike you, I don't need to ask questions in order to find answers. But I believe, you have already realized that.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
YOU my friend, you sound like one of our reptoid friends...

So if that's the case, we have a reptoid in our midst

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   

YOU my friend, you sound like one of our reptoid friends...

So if that's the case, we have a reptoid in our midst

Who is that reptoid friend? Another ATSer, or an alien right behind you watching your performance?

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
EEP! I knew there was an alien behind me!!! I hate it when they sneak up behind me like that...NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT PROBE? NOOOOOooo.......

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   

EEP! I knew there was an alien behind me!!! I hate it when they sneak up behind me like that...NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT PROBE? NOOOOOooo.......

But they don't mean to harm you.

The more you get paranoid, the more they harass you and examine your paranoid thoughts. You'd better keep still, and think that there is nothing behind you. Otherwise even a fly will scare the heck out of you...

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Noboby knows this question. ONLY the real GOD Knows. "HE" created everything.

But the ultimate question of ALL. WHO CREATED GOD. Where is the begining. It seems the end will never end.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join