It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black lives matters blocks ambulance with sick child

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
i posted a few days ago asking what is the purpose of blocking a highway during a protest. i stated i felt as if it was ignorant, and that they were blocking the path of emergency vehicles.
well now my point is proven. yes they have a right to protest, but they should be arrested, detained, hit with the water canons, or tear gassed if they feel the need to block traffic. ITS STUPID, POINTLESS AND IS NOW PUTTING LIVES IN DANGER.
hotair.com...
www.infowars.com... otesters-block-bridge-during-childs-medical-emergency/

i knew this was going to happen. at least the kid made it to the hospital. next time BLM may cause the end of someones life.

they also did the same thing in st paul. a fox news reporter confronted them asking why they were there, and they freaked out screaming and yelling at the guy smacking his microphone in a hate filled, curse parade.
www.breitbart.com... idential-race/2016/07/11/black-lives-matter-mob-threatens-fox-news-reporter/

this needs to end............

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga
Video Link

There's only one way to effectively deal with people like that.
Vote Trump

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Video Link

Vote Trump

Yes hopefully Trump will do away with these peoples right to protest and remind them of their place in society right? How many ambulances are blocked each year by stupid parades and people running marathons.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Yes, Trump will protect sick kids.

+39 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Video Link

Vote Trump

Yes hopefully Trump will do away with these peoples right to protest and remind them of their place in society right? How many ambulances are blocked each year by stupid parades and people running marathons.

None. Parades and marathons are registered events with alternative routes well established beforehand.

You defend the pond scum, the Trump train is coming behind a landslide.

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

as a white man I would not feel safe being stuck in my car while those idiots protest all around me, and not allow me to leave .

I really think people need to just start running over them if they try and stop traffic.

Look protest all you want, but I dont effing want to I just wanna go home.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Video Link

Vote Trump

Really? Just get out of the effing road.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: imsoconfused

Maybe like snow plows with mattresses mounted to the front of your car?
Just keep driving and safely push people to either side of you?
Kickstarter?

edit on 13-7-2016 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Sounds like domestic terrorism to me. They're interfering with emergency services trying to save someone's life.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: imsoconfused

en.m.wikipedia.org...

The attack on Reginald Denny was an incident in the 1992 Los Angeles riots in which Denny, a white construction truck driver, was beaten nearly to death by a group of black assailants who came to be known as the "L.A. Four". The attack was captured on video by a news helicopter, and broadcast live on US national television.

You never know just how far someone will take it.
I wouldn't feel safe either....

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Video Link

Vote Trump

Roads are re-routed well in advanced for traffic when there are Parades and marathons. Besides, I am sure runners would gladly move out of the way to let an emergency vehicle through.

*edit* Ah already posted.

iTruthSeeker
edit on 13-7-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
www.infowars.com...

black lives matters meets with obama. he better be coming down hard on them.
or are they setting up the future? disrupting the RNC in cleveland, further protests/rallies. maybe more shootings to further the left wing agenda.
BLM is a hate group. they are a black supremacist outfit and should be treated as such.

www.rt.com...

this is disgusting. they flipped over graves in a confederate cemetary. they even mispelled black lives maters on one of the gravestones.

they are acting way worse than any other group has in years.
more blacks were killed by blacks this year, then the amount of black lynched by the kkk, and its got to end. they are spreading hate, not mending wounds. they are teaching their kids hate, and furthering the bonds whites and blacks have made over the last 60 years.
many of the people i idolize are black... dr ben carson, herman cain, sports stars like thurman thomas, kobe bryant, barry bonds, and i see how they are reacting to all this non sense.

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
They shut down political rallies...nothing happens.
They shut down a gathering for the murder of 50 people in Orlando...nothing happens
They march into restaurants yelling white privilege....nothing happens
They shout kill pigs...nothing happens...
They stop traffic...nothing happens...
A follower kills five cops....injures more...nothing happens.
President goes on TV and tells me that the country is still racist...

Encouraged the entire time by Obama and the AG to protect them.

If a child died in an ambulance Jesse Jackson would ride into a CNN interview on Al Sharptons back with a bottle of Hillary hot sauce declaring it was Trumps fault.

I am really, really worried, to be brutally honest, that a large political figure could be killed this year. It is the final catalyst. A felon dies and in days 5 cops are dead, multiple shootings in multiple cities. A martyr is the root of many a cause that upended a nation.
edit on 07pm31pmf0000002016-07-13T17:44:02-05:000502 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: buster2010

i dont know, how many? please provide stats

link   
I'm gonna devils advocate a little here.

Now, you've got allot of people for a protest, lets say 1 million. You're gathering together in a public place to protest and you're deciding where to go. You want somewhere that will grab attention for your cause so you're more likely to go to a city or likewise somewhere where there are more people to both notice and publicize your rally. In a city, filling public property, looking for a space open enough to fit that many people and still be able to rally them with speakers it wouldn't be surprising if your group leaked out onto the streets or even outright flooded them. If you wanna symbolically march then you'll probably travel along roads and with your sheer bulk you may in fact fill them despite the fact that it'd be more lawful/respectful to stick entirely to the sides of the road. Now we hit a law enforcement dilemma. If you're in the street it's both incredibly difficult to arrest a mob of a million, and it's troublesome to logistically figure where you'll then keep them.

OK, this is gonna get a tad less optimistic.

Intentionally barricading a road will directly impact the lives of allot of people around you and draw their attention to your cause. Lining up alongside the road with signs along a several mile stretch would gather the same attention from the same people, and while it would still be rather inconvenient for anyone who's car breaks down, it would certainly be less disruptive. On the other hand when people are stuck for several hours listening in their cars to the news report on, they literally might not have anything better to do (barring driving through your roadblock) then to listen to your message and consider it.

"Black lives matter" as a message is polarizing. When I first saw a black lives matter banner (before knowing what it was supposed to represent) I immediately wondered why all the other houses on the street hadn't silently countered by displaying banners suggesting that lives of their own ethnicity or other defining categorical traits mattered. By its vary nature the slogan is meant to polarize a debate and stoke tensions. What better way to do so then to have you either defiantly agreeing with them as you patiently wait, unwillingly enlisted to partake in their rally as you were, or you'll feel a slowly building rage as you wait, stuck there. Either way they win.

Heck, even a mass arrest makes them win because it gives them some measure of validity. It makes no excuse for the loss of life, profit, and time they waste, but as I understand it that's the reasoning... In some ways it seems cunning and smart, but being intentionally self-destructive isn't really... Well in this case I can't really approve of it beyond their right to get themselves arrested.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

I was Thinking about that the other day. We idolize all kinds of black people in this country. Jordan, Oprah, Kanye,Koby, Tiger, BARRACK OBAMA.

So much progress made in this country is being blasted back to the 1800s

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Video Link

Vote Trump

I only hope he takes away everything they are routinely given ... forcing them to work or go hungry. It's hard to protest when you don't have 'free' time in such abundance.

I notice you're hardly around these days. Out marching?? LOL

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
black lives matters does not reflect the views of every black person in america. there are tons of blacks coming out publicly, or on news programs, you tube, facebook....
they are all against BLM saying they arent helping the cause. and they arent. we are all americans, black white asian FEEL THE VIBRATION!.
our blood is the same color... red...
how ever, some bleed red white and blue. BLM is against america. theres pictures of their leaders wiping their buttcrack with the flag, peeing on the flag, burning the flag, stomping on the flag...
they march chanting pigs in a blanket fry em up like bacon
they chant all kinds of disgusting rhetoric. and they egg other blacks to do the same. going on social media telling blacks to murder whites, hang em from trees and take pictures. yet they dont have the balls to do it themselves.

in a time this country needs to unite, they are dividing. obama is there to tell em good job. he justifies their work by saying he understands why people are frustrated and why they are acting the way they do.

its not how change occurs... blocking an ambulance on multiple occurances, blocking highways and chanting threatening messages and blaming cops. not gonna change a thing that way.

BLACK LIVES MATTERS ARE MAKING THEMSELVES OUT TO BE DOMESTIC TERRORISTS.
edit on 13-7-2016 by nobunaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Go Bernie! Trump won't do a thing. He can't. He doesn't have all the power.. unless he buys Congress and the house of Representatives, then maybe he owns the country.
edit on 13-7-2016 by luciferslight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
i am waiting for the day, that BLM is held responsible for the death or deaths of innocent white folk.
micah x johnson was not affiliated with them, or at least we dont have proof of that.
if there is ever proof that they did any harm to white folk, its gonna incite more violence.

Not all blacks detest the white race... just like not all cops are crooked/racist

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join