It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swat killed sniper. Used "bomb", blew him and guns to hell. Gun Control?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
It didnt matter now did it? Here is a point I've been trying to make.

First, yes I legally carry. Yes, we should do something about assault rifles falling into bad hands. ANY color hands. And, no one should ever or will ever take our legal guns away from us law-abiding citizens. That being said...

I've mentioned a woman here in Michigan murdering someone in an argument with a crockpot. A CROCK-POT! So, this issue with the use of a bomb really takes the point home. PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE. They can and do use just about anything as with the crockpot...(personally, I'd use it for a beef-roast)..but this lady killed somebody with it.

The police searched for and found the sniper-gunman, and after negotiations broke down, hope lost...they sent in a robot with a bomb...and blew him into hell where he belongs. They used no firearm, even though he did. I'm not even going there about why, how and who decided to do that. But it does bring home the point.

It's human beings who go kill. Criminals and cops. Military and Civilians. And they will use anything to kill, eliminate, murder, maim and destroy lives of people of all colors. With defense, good reason, or no reason. And in this case, the cops didn't wait to "get a good bead on him by a swat-sniper", but sent a robot, flipped the switch and he went BOOM. That was a surprising tactic.

As an Emergency Medical 1st Responder, it's my job daily to respond to calls...never knowing what, who, why or how bad until we get there. I patch you, pack you, and ship you to one of 3 places: the emergency room, jail or to the morgue...

It can be by anything and any means. We need to realize with this incident...it was guns that started him off...but the police used a bomb to blow the murderer up. The military is the same. So is ISIS. None of it is good. People kill people. Either by gun, knife, car, crockpot or bomb...It could even be a glass of gasoline...

We need to find a way to stop violence as a whole...not the instruments used to achieve it or the ones we use to protect and defend ourselves with. My good friends? We all bleed RED. ALL OF US. No matter the means...

I wish Peace n Love to us all..

Mysterioustranger

edit on 9-7-2016 by mysterioustranger because: splckr

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

It also drives home the point that you cant kill as many of your targets when they are all shooting back.

I say every single one of us need a gun.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I say you can fire 29 warning shots with a 30 round magazine.

C'mon, my ammo is getting old and needs to be used.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Agreed! Many people have been killed by pillows, an object so soft and harmless that people put babies on them. But they can kill. Does not matter the tool.

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
It didnt matter now did it? Here is a point I've been trying to make.

It was extremely dumb to use a robot bomb to take out the sniper.

How idiotic can the cops be?

Don't the cops get the picture, yet?

Can't they see?

The black guy shot at the police, because the police shot the black guys.

Now they have elevated the game to a whole new level of madness.

Whoever made the suggestion to introduce robot bombs into this struggle for justice is clueless.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

Something as a Christian we have these verses in our Bible that Jesus Said,

Luke 17:26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
Particularly if you fo to genesis the main thing that stuck out was violence

Genesis 6:11 The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.

Jesus also said,

Luke 17:28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
In lots day not only was their rampant gang mentality, and open acceptance of Homosexuality and Open sexuality

Genesis 19:4-8 But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter: And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them. And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him, And said, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly. Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.
and everybody else went on as if life was normal some even ignoring what was happening around them. Seemed as long as it wasn't happening to them no big deal.

Everyone in those cities around Sodom were destroyed by God because they were all complacent in what was going one around them. That seems to be the attitude today complacency.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

The best deterrent against criminals with assault rifles is a crowd full of people carrying assault rifles.

Now more than ever, everyone should have the right to open carry their BOOM STICK all over the USA. Its you're right, and it should not be infringed.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I am really sorry to say that as long as there is more than 1 human on Earth world peace is non existent. I don't know what else to say. I never knew people that did not talk crap about other people. Even in my current job of about 100 people, everyone talks crap about everyone else and tries to position themselves for the next promotion. The place I work is a great employer with great benefits but yet people still try to screw the others over to move up. People just suck. Is what it is.

There is a couple higher ups that make over $100,000 a year and they are in a constant battle to be promoted to the next level that pays $110,000 a year. Is what it is and it will always be the downfall of humanity.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Using robots makes the police unaccountable for killing, after all is a robot no a real person doing the killing.

Wait when drones start targeting civilians, police will be free of wrong doing.

edit on 9-7-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Strange how an entire SWAT team couldn't even take out one man without a bomb. I find that suspicious.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

If anyone should be protesting, they should be protesting the precedence of that act of killing with a robot like in Dallas because that precedent set is going to overshadow all of the other things that are being protested soon enough if things go the way they usually go.

A very, very serious precedent has potentially been set.

I just keep reading about how people think the guy got what he deserved, but in reality, anyone who thinks that is just stupid and vindictive and unable to relate, socio-pathic almost.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Strange how an entire SWAT team couldn't even take out one man without a bomb. I find that suspicious.

There are 2 possibilities:

[1]
This was no ordinary sniper. As much as the media tries to paint him as a humble carpenter and mason, he proved otherwise. SWAT was no match for the guy. Notice all the tactical gear SWAT wear? That heavy equipment slows down movement. This sniper had no protection. He moved like the wind.

[2]
There was no sniper. This was a false flag. SWAT shooting at the officers to make it look like some sniper. Then they plant a dead body on the scene, and blow the area with a bomb to make it hard for forensics to determine that the body of the so called sniper was already dead long before the event.

Take your pick.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

Something as a Christian we have these verses in our Bible that Jesus Said,

Luke 17:26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
Particularly if you fo to genesis the main thing that stuck out was violence

Genesis 6:11 The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.

Jesus also said,

Luke 17:28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
In lots day not only was their rampant gang mentality, and open acceptance of Homosexuality and Open sexuality

Genesis 19:4-8 But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter: And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them. And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him, And said, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly. Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.
and everybody else went on as if life was normal some even ignoring what was happening around them. Seemed as long as it wasn't happening to them no big deal.

Everyone in those cities around Sodom were destroyed by God because they were all complacent in what was going one around them. That seems to be the attitude today complacency.

1: Violence today is at a all time low globally, and even nationally (and most likely locally wherever you are). The internet highlights when it happens, bringing more awareness to it.
So..thats good.

2: I can question a lot of things, but I am pretty certain jesus taught tolerance and not judgmental hate. if you think jesus would be cheering on the Orlando shooter because he didn't tolerate the gays, you failed religion. go worship a pig. it will be cleaner for you.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Using robots makes the police unaccountable for killing, after all is a robot no a real person doing the killing.

It wasn't a.i

CX

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Dallas police have an update saying they used a pound of C4.....never used that before, but it seemed a lot for one guy?

CX.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

No , a robot would mean they are not putting any more lives at risk . The robot set off a bomb and blew the bad guy to hell.
No other human had to be involved

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Theres an unwritten rule or code that if you are allegedly responsible for killing a cop, youre not going to make it to a trial.

Chris Dorner being the other obvious example.

I created a similar thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CX
Dallas police have an update saying they used a pound of C4.....never used that before, but it seemed a lot for one guy?

CX.

He had body armor on.

Kinda bullet proof but bomb proof, not so much.

I'm sure he didn't see that coming!

Sorry but chump had his chances for hours to give it up.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Blowing up the supposed 'lone sniper' was probably insisted on by the Justice Dept or the FBI...

I heard not even SWAT teams were called up, so it was just the street cops for Dallas out there

I would have suggested a volley of compression-grenades to disable the shooter then dart him with tranquilizers so he can be grilled by a staff of professionals ---- we need to know how is warped worldview was put together

was he just a unhinged racist settling the uneven score (in his worldview) for not getting reparations or special treatment beyond the current programs out there for Black Americans only

in my mind he was not a solo soldier and he was tainted with Muslim Jihad but not a full fledged member of that tribe

but the narrative was being scrubbed and developed even as the action was unfolding...

the TPTB wanted a loco veteran with a rifle, to go bonkers on white cops for injustices to his generic 'brothers''
horse-shia...the POTUS race war is ramping up so both a Sharia State and a Black Nation can be partitioned off from the Federal Lands In the Continental USA borders... the USA is to be Balkenized...
bye-bye American Pie

the sniper MX (reminds you of Malcom X of yester year No? )
edit on th31146811260409032016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th31146811271609052016 by St Udio because: tag brakets

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

And I couldnt have made up the crock-pot murder story if I wanted to. Man has such potential to love. Yet we choose to hate....

Thank you iTruthSeeker...Best, MS

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join