It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

African Americans.....Listen up!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: supremecommander

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Tsubaki
I don't personally know a single Black person that will vote for Clinton. Do you? Like, in real life?

Why did you title your thread 'African Americans...Listen up' ?

Unfortunately, most Black voters will vote for Hillary + any Democrat name on a ballot.

That’s because democrats mostly deal with their interests

Their interests are record unemployment, abortions on demand, single mom households, stagnant inner cities, record imprisonment, excessive high school drop out rates and rampant poverty?

What a bargain!

Hi. Black american male here.

I have a full time job making north of 70k per year here in the northeast. I've never had a child out of wedlock, never been apart of an abortion. my parents both raised me in the same house. I don't live in an inner city, I live currently in a suburban area. I've never been to prison, never been arrested in fact. I have a high school diploma, and my bachelors degree.

I've also alerted ATS moderation to your racist ramblings.

Can you good sir, say the same about yourself?

You apparently have a thin skin too. I could care less about the melanin content.

Also, congratulations. You followed the blueprint that prevents people from falling into poverty. Graduate, get a job, get married, then have kids.

My comments are about what the Democratic party is doing to the black population in America, not that blacks want those outcomes. Exactly what has voting Democrat done for inner city blacks living Detroit, Chicago, Kansas City, Baltimore, St Louis, Philadelphia, etc?

Calling you out on your racist garbage isn't a sign of a thin skin. That's the funny part about you racists...you feel like you can just say whatever you want about anyone, and when you get called on it you claim that everyone is sensitive. Hah. Free speech is a wonderful thing, but you guys never like to deal with what comes after you run off at the mouth, either it be getting shamed for it, losing your jobs, or getting your jaws wired.
edit on 8-7-2016 by supremecommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Oh good god ... here:

“The Australian government, as part of trying to clamp down on the availability of automatic weapons, offered a good price for buying hundreds of thousands of guns,” Clinton said. “Then, they basically clamped down, going forward, in terms of having more of a background check approach, more of a permitting approach, but they believed, and I think the evidence supports them, that by offering to buyback those guns, they were able to curtail the supply and to set a different standard for gun purchases in the future.” Clinton said such a gun buyback program “would be worth considering” federally, “if that could be arranged.” She compared it to President Barack Obama’s so-called “cash for clunkers” program, which bought back old cars with lower levels of energy efficiency in order to stimulate the economy and reduce pollution.

HuffPo

A buy back program is not a mass gun confiscation.

Next.

So YOU really think it's a good IDEA for the people that spent hundreds, THOUSANDS of dollars on firearms to 'give' them to the state for PENNIES on the dollar ?

More 'common sense' in action.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: supremecommander

Name ONE thing I have said which is condescending to African Americans?????

Just one thing.

Again, I'm not TELLING anyone who to vote for, just suggesting who NOT to vote for.

I'm very confident you are highly intelligent and quite capable of making informed decisions. I mean no disrespect, honest I don't; I think you have taken my post wrong.

You entire OP is condescending dude. As if I can't look at Hillary, look at her rap sheet and see her for the corrupt bitch that she is because I'm black? sheesh....

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe
And based on the Republicans of late, they would be starving in the streets.

Hyperbole alert!

Are they starving because they can't find work in those Democrat enclaves?

Let's cut medicaid, let's cut food stamps, let's cut welfare,

Are you saying minorities can't survive without handouts? How racist.

no where in the Republican speeches are there any common sense ideas about creating jobs that could lift people from poverty.

Government doesn't create jobs. The best it can do is help create an environment where jobs are easier to create by private business and entrepreneurs.

Corporate welfare is what the Republicans are all about, more rich white folk BS.

Hyperbole alert!

I'm as opposed to cronyism as much as the next guy (maybe more so), but don't even try to suggest that the Democrats aren't as guilty of it as Republicans.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
ABSOLUTELY INDEED TO THE MAX

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Hillary is going to disarm you...and everyone else. Do not be mislead. Hillary is not your champion. She is in it for her, and her wealth and power! (i.e. the Clinton Foundation, et. al)

Hillary is going to take away your ability to defend yourselves against crazies, thugs and killers. She will.

The events in Dallas last night are tragic, and the shooter was a criminal, but going forward Hillary does NOT have your best interests in mind...none of you, and none of any of us.

Vote for anyone, I don't care, but please take stock of these words and deny the Clinton Empire from taking office!!

This is my opinion. I don't care who gets elected...so long as it is NOT Hillary R. Clinton!!!

PLEASE....!!

I LOVE mankind and work hand in hand with all my colleagues; I see no color, I only see ability.

I am not a shill for anyone, but the handwriting is on the wall. Our future depends on it America! It DOES!!

I realize that all the oligarchy stooges are headed in the same direction.

HOWEVER, the gritchy one wants to rush us there on a bullet train in chains and straight-jackets listening to her screeching 24/7.

I'll stop. I'm trying to curtail my rants that describe her too accurately. Just thinking about her almost gives me the willies any more.

(post by Teikiatsu removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe
And based on the Republicans of late, they would be starving in the streets.

Hyperbole alert!

Are they starving because they can't find work in those Democrat enclaves?

Let's cut medicaid, let's cut food stamps, let's cut welfare,

Are you saying minorities can't survive without handouts? How racist.

no where in the Republican speeches are there any common sense ideas about creating jobs that could lift people from poverty.

Government doesn't create jobs. The best it can do is help create an environment where jobs are easier to create by private business and entrepreneurs.

Corporate welfare is what the Republicans are all about, more rich white folk BS.

Hyperbole alert!

I'm as opposed to cronyism as much as the next guy (maybe more so), but don't even try to suggest that the Democrats aren't as guilty of it as Republicans.

Deflect much? Nice to see that you have swallowed the Koch Brothers 100%. No one in your life has ever needed help, and corporations are people too.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
There is nothing liberal about liberals except abortion. They are control freaks. They want to limit rights, in fact they want rights taken away. They want to take away all guns except those that protect them, We saw that the Police in Dallas could not even protect themselves. And they are going to protect you when trouble comes to your house?
Heres the bottom line. Dont vote for her. You know what she is, and has in himd. You know better. She is a liar, a thief, a money grubber, a cheat, and a violent psychopath. If you dont like Trump, dont vote for him either. If you choose to vote for Hillary after all we know, It reflects directly on your Mother.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
the next time some white guy goes shooting up somewhere, we should make a "HEY EUROPEAN AMERICANS" thread to dissuade them from voting for candidate XYZ. i'm sure the OP would be fine with that.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Many black political leaders need to rethink their opposition to the Second Amendment. By supporting government infringement of the right to bear arms, they are not only violating the Constitution, they are robbing their fellow blacks of the ability to defend themselves, and relegating them to second-class citizenship.

www.theacru.org...

While we all know WHO will scoff at this TRUTH.

They can't deny what they want.

A STATE better armed than the PEOPLE.

In order words second class citizens.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Oh good god ... here:

“The Australian government, as part of trying to clamp down on the availability of automatic weapons, offered a good price for buying hundreds of thousands of guns,” Clinton said. “Then, they basically clamped down, going forward, in terms of having more of a background check approach, more of a permitting approach, but they believed, and I think the evidence supports them, that by offering to buyback those guns, they were able to curtail the supply and to set a different standard for gun purchases in the future.” Clinton said such a gun buyback program “would be worth considering” federally, “if that could be arranged.” She compared it to President Barack Obama’s so-called “cash for clunkers” program, which bought back old cars with lower levels of energy efficiency in order to stimulate the economy and reduce pollution.

HuffPo

A buy back program is not a mass gun confiscation.

Next.

So YOU really think it's a good IDEA for the people that spent hundreds, THOUSANDS of dollars on firearms to 'give' them to the state for PENNIES on the dollar ?

More 'common sense' in action.

Nope, I think it's a perfectly stupid idea from about six directions.

BUT ... she didn't call for universal gun confiscation. Did she?

Not even ONCE.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
ATTENTION -

Knock off the tit for tat and personal insults! Anymore WILL result in Posting Bans.

The topic is not each other, period!

Do not reply to this post.

Blaine91555

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Many black political leaders need to rethink their opposition to the Second Amendment. By supporting government infringement of the right to bear arms, they are not only violating the Constitution, they are robbing their fellow blacks of the ability to defend themselves, and relegating them to second-class citizenship.

www.theacru.org...

While we all know WHO will scoff at this TRUTH.

They can't deny what they want.

A STATE better armed than the PEOPLE.

In order words second class citizens.

what 2nd amendment rights do african americans have?

an LEO murdered a legally armed carrier who declared that he was armed out of respect for the law 48 hrs ago. A licensed gun owner was forced to turn his legally owned firearm in because he was falsely accused of being a killer. both of these men were black

the laws are not enforced the same

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
trumpers..... listen up !

fear mongering only works on the trump crowd, lol

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Valid point. All those people protesting the cops and to whom did they turn when they were being shot at?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
The Panthers Were Right and Reagan Was Wrong on Gun Control

blog.independent.org...

As governor of California, Reagan signed the Mulford Act into law in 1967. Written by Republican Assemblyman Don Mulford, the legislation was the most sweeping state edict in all the country, prohibiting the more or less free carrying of firearms in public. It went along with the rest of his heavy-handed entire law-and-order agenda and inspired an avalanche of new gun laws nationwide.

The purpose of the law was to disarm the Black Panthers, a radical leftist group that openly carried firearms, kept an eye out on the police, and even took their rifles to the state Capitol to protest what they decried as racist legislation.
In the late 1960s, the racism of gun control was fresh on many Civil Rights thinkers’ minds. Upholding gun rights for freed slaves was a primary motive behind the Fourteenth Amendment. State-level gun control became instrumental in suppressing blacks.

All the gun folk have better hope no more black men go around with guns cause if they do believe me there will be strong gun laws coming.

In the 60’s that’s why Reagan came out for stringent gun laws when the black panthers were acting like today’s NRA.

The Irony of it all is striking isn't it.

The gun laws WILL BE CHANGED RAPIDLY WHEN BLACK MEN HAVE GUNS!

If you noticed the NRA is very quiet

edit on 8-7-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: visitedbythem

Valid point. All those people protesting the cops and to whom did they turn when they were being shot at?

They were protesting unlawful murders committed by the police. Prior to those nutjobs attacking the LEOs the protesters and the cops were not at odds with each other.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

what 2nd amendment rights do african americans have?

None in places like Chicago.

Where they are gunned down every day without much fan fare.

Gun Control Utopia.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I rather imagine that any white guy in the same position would have been asked to do that same. The weapon will likely have ballistics tests done on it to make sure it wasn't used.

As far as I know, the cops aren't even sure they have all the suspects and the three in custody aren't talking.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join