It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Noah’s Ark Attraction In Kentucky Features Caged Dinosaurs

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: anton74

Ha! Ya got me. Good catch, but I'm sure you know what I meant there.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

LOL I'd love to see a caged T-rex, or did they only cage baby dinosaurs?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
Anyone who visits this thing more than once should be on a watch-list for the dangerously retarded.

LOL!!!

Maybe HAM is a Double Agent!
and this is the Plan!!

Keeping Records !

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: bknapple32

Dinosaurs are mentioned in the Bible you just have to know where
to read.

LOL!!!!!

yeah Behemoth and Dragon Dragon !!

yeah sure ! from a late 16th Century Conjured mislead and misread of Books to cannons.
translated to the up tine times !! from Amature Translator Scribes Converting Hebrew/Aramic

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

I'm not sure what I'm more depressed about, the existence of this "museum" or the fact that people pay money to go visit it and believe it as truth...

How about the fact that it received public subsidies. Your tax dollars at work...

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I suppose it brings in more money due to kids being interested in dinosaurs rather then the ludicrous story or the ark.

The whole idea they have an ark exhibit makes me laugh.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject

I suppose it brings in more money due to kids being interested in dinosaurs rather then the ludicrous story or the ark.

using dinosaurs to bait children for indoctrination purposes? you may be on to something there... or maybe its the conspiracy theorist in me.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Do people realize that the only way Naoh could repopulate the world after the great flood is by mating with his own family members being as it was only him and his family members on the ship with the animals. We're all inbreds!

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: BlackProject

using dinosaurs to bait children for indoctrination purposes? you may be on to something there... or maybe its the conspiracy theorist in me.

Exactly so, in whichever reasoning they wish to pull in young minds they will do it. Whether for a quick buck or for reasons of as you say, indoctrination.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
As far as a religious destination......how damn far down can you go to generate some revenue. If I were a rich arsehole versus just being an arsehole, I would buy up some land nearby, start having life size replicas of the earth's animals made, and make them look kinda silly after a few months of shipments of my life size replica animals.....that in size and volume would simply sink their little boat/attraction/revenue generator.And so ends that myth.

But if it was just a small vile or slide of DNA.....boats plenty big.

edit on 9-7-2016 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-7-2016 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
No money was 'given' to him to build the park. Sales tax incentives were given. Which means they are forgiven for so many dollars of sales tax income that they bring in. I see no problem in this, because whether or not you like it, people will come and pay to see this park. This adds money to the local economy. People will stop at a store on the road they travel there. People will pay to stay in a hotel nearby. People will eat at a restaurant or two nearby.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Then they would be better served to have created " Santa Land" North Pole re-do via Kentucky.a reply to: whatmakesyouright

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: whatmakesyouright

Which means they are forgiven for so many dollars of sales tax income that they bring in.

No. Ham will receive all of the sales tax paid by his customers, up to $18 million.

On an annual basis the Kentucky Department of Revenue will return to developers of approved projects the state sales tax paid by visitors to the attraction on admission tickets, food and gift sales and lodging costs.

www.thinkkentucky.com...

This is something Kentucky does. However, since it would seem to be a commercial enterprise promoting Christianity, government involvement might be considered problematic..

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ancient Champion
Do people realize that the only way Naoh could repopulate the world after the great flood is by mating with his own family members being as it was only him and his family members on the ship with the animals. We're all inbreds!

I heard Noah mated with Gilgamesh.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Double Post. Thanks Obama.

edit on 10-7-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

I think you misread the text in Genesis.

No, I'm pretty sure my interpretation is reasonable. The issue is that I don't subscribe to ancient fairy tales, and need not constantly re-interpret the story to justify it's fallacies and inconsistencies.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

It's been posted earlier on in this thread.

As for posting about what you said, my reply was in relation to what you said. Those are the reasons for your "So what?" comment.

So, no, no comments on what I stated?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

You means this?

So what? If you don't like it, don't go. What's the point of posting about it; just to ridicule people with whom you disagree? Is there some sense of superiority in mocking others? That's seriously sad.

Ok. Here goes.

So what?
It's against the law, it's money embezzling, discrimination and a whole load of other laws that are broken. Plus the fact that it's been partly subsidised by the state (separation of church and state).

If you don't like it, don't go.
There's a bit more to it than just that. See above.

What's the point of posting about it; just to ridicule people with whom you disagree?
What's the point about posting anything on here? It's a discussion forum.

Is there some sense of superiority in mocking others? That's seriously sad.
It's not about mocking others. See my first part of this reply.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Again, proof?? Where is your proof? There is noting illegal about having dinosaurs in a museum, or charging admission. Nothing illegal is proven.

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join